Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
7thLetter

Any way to regain a girl's interest over text after it's gone?

22 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, 7thLetter said:

I actually haven't texted her since everyone says not to, maybe everyone's right.

But since you ask and for your entertainment, today I'll just send her a short "How's it been" text. Just for you flowboy xD

This is really the best way out. Good luck in the future!

@flowboy Quick update:

Messaged her earlier today in the morning like I said I would, texted her "How's things"

She instantly replied and said "hey who is this", and in this moment I sat there in instant regret because I knew this was a stupid idea.

But I went with it and said "some guy you met 5 months ago, just saying what's up"

She asked if I had a name and mentioned that she got a new phone so she doesn't know who I am. I then asked, "this is _____ right". Because what if she changed her number and it was someone else. After I asked her this though I got no reply, maybe she figured out who I was.

I took a nap and woke up several hours later to no reply still, so I messaged her again telling her my name and that I wasn't actually going to message her, this was sort of just a dare (a dare by you lol), but I mentioned I still genuinely wanted to say hi. No response to this either, but I may be speaking too soon, I'm going to give it until next morning. If she doesn't reply by then, then obviously I gotta throw it out and move on for good from this

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein