Preety_India

How to motivate myself to do great amazing work ?

22 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Find the feeling place of great and amazing rather than needing the results to feel like you're not flawed. The inspiration drives the project without need of motivation. Stop crapping all over what is essentially your own intuition that you don't want to settle for motivation. It doesn't work anyway. 

In-spiral-ation drives itself. Vortex of creation style.

giphy.gif

Can you explain again what this means. I kinda got lost in the words.

I would need some elaboration to understand this clearly.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Natural effortless real Inspiration is uncovered by recognizing how motivation (motive) and ‘the separate self’ of thoughts ‘works’. 

Self referential thoughts feel off and drain energy because the mind is at odds with what feels good, which is synonymous with in-spirit-ation and energy.  

Learn how to ‘Get out of your own way’, rather than continuing the self combative motive path, which isn’t working. 

As a nice bonus you feel amazing and enjoy doing whatever, without any sense of pressure or time. (That stuff is all self ref thoughts). 

It seems like when you’re talking about yourself it’s just obviously correct, because you are that particular bodymind. Until you adopt the practice and inspect & liberate.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE