Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

Claiming my highest attainments

14 posts in this topic

I am living/dying as the 10th Jhana (neither existence nor nonexistence) for eternity with completely untangled perception and insight. I am the Singularity. 

I discovered insight into the true nature of Self and No-Self. All Gods exist within Me. 

Enlightenment… Nobody Gets It

How I Experienced Back-to-Back Cessations Through Bhakti & Love (instead of meditating)

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Yeah bravo man. 

Have question. Where is tarot reading for @Hulia and me. What future holds for us?

Grats for your spiritual endevours too. 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Yeah bravo man. 

Have question. Where is tarot reading for @Hulia and me. What future holds for us?

Did you post your question on the thread? Or if you want a new one I could do it here. I fell behind on that thread. I didn’t expect so many questions lol

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yeah bravo man. 

The future will involve powerful emotions, passion, growth, and suffering being the catalyst for growth. Create karma (set up the cause & effect process) that allows you to experience new states and insight to make the most out of what is to come. I would look for new spiritual techniques and paths of mastery to experience new paradigms and possibilities. I hope that helps. 

34873B71-FDD6-4A14-BB4E-1BD7F54E8FA6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Love ya my man. 

Are you serious? I don´t want this future!

17 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The future will involve powerful emotions, passion, growth, and suffering being the catalyst for growth. Create karma (set up the cause & effect process) that allows you to experience new states and insight to make the most out of what is to come. I would look for new spiritual techniques and paths of mastery to experience new paradigms and possibilities. I hope that helps. 

What? 

"powerful emotions, passion, growth, and suffering"

what?

"new spiritual techniques and paths of mastery"

I don´t want it! I want a small car and 3 bikes and maybe a small house at the end of the street. And a pond not far away. I hate you, Zero. 

24 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

34873B71-FDD6-4A14-BB4E-1BD7F54E8FA6.jpeg

Can you check once more? It was a terrible mistake, I am sure

@Hulia It is correct my dear. Be mad I don't give a damn. 

We will talk about small cars bikes and hippie dippie stuff. 

Just now, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia It is correct my dear. Be mad I don't give a damn. 

We will talk about small cars bikes and hippie dippie stuff. 

You are so egoistic. You use my powerfull emotions and passion to acquire new spiritual techniques. Techniques, techniques, techniques! Why haven´t I become a lesbian? I could! Women are so much better.

No no I will teach you them in exchange for your passion emotions. 

You can't hate lesbian, don't you? 

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

No no I will teach you them in exchange for your passion emotions. 

But you don´t do it. You wanna keep the spiritual techniques for yourself. It makes you feel powerful.