Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shiva sempai

Why are there so many white race traitors ?

3 posts in this topic

Some time ago Leo posted a debate between Jesse Peterson and Steven Bonnell and I found  Jesse's point of view refreshing, you can really tell that in his experience he's basking in truth as he's always so clear and straight to the point. His relentless yes or no questions works really well in exposing the duplicity in the interviewees. To give you an idea even Leo had to decline a discussion with Jesse as it was suggested in another thread in this forum, who would have thought that Leo would chicken out from an opportunity to make an impact in a conservative viewership ? It's okay Leo it's not that hard : first you answer the question and then you elaborate, easy!

Anyway, after checking some of Jesse's VODs I noticed he's often accused of being a "race traitor" for voicing a narrative that promotes black people self responsibility rather than blaming the whites for everything. Two instances among many : 

A black podcaster calls him a tool for their century old enemy (whites) and awards him the coon prize :

Here a white man calls him a coon, poor caller doesn't realize the irony of such accusation coming out of his mouth xD

I noticed this pattern of calling people race traitors extends to jews, for instance Norman Finkelstein is called a race traitor for his criticism of zionism : "Norman Finkelstein is a Jewish traitor and a self-hating Jew," said David Weiss, spokesman for the radical Jewish Defense Organization.

So if being a race traitor is a thing now I'm wondering why are there so many white traitors ? Few instances of those could be Robin DiAngelo for coming up with the concept of white fragility, the white caller above, people like in this exchange :

nc51zwltsul61.jpg

Or this delightful couple : 

All these white people that take the rise of white supremacy for a given without having ever seen the stats to back it up, activism for positive discrimination towards minorities, constant whining about how their own race is responsible for all the hurt on earth etc.. I'm really curious about the psychology behind a bias against their own race, please enlighten me 9_9

WTF?

Banned

Take your BS to 4chan or the like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.