Valach

How to develop yourself as a man while being in a realitionship

8 posts in this topic

Hi there guys,

Last year I started going out and learning pickup. Recently I met a girl, whom I liked so much I decided to give it a shot with her and be with her exclusivly. What I wonder now is how do I continue my progress even while holding a realitionship. Obviously I am not gonna be going out hitting on other girls (apart from occasional winging of my friends). So I was wondering what are some other principles or habits I could implement in my life that would help me develop myself and become more attractive even when not going out? Any ideas would be greatly welcome :)

Go meta.

In what ways do you want to be more attractive? Who do you want to be more attractive for? Why do you think being attractive is important to you?

You can set up habits and principles, but you should understand why you're doing them too, so you can focus on the right things.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Valach In this case you want to proactively work on diving into the intimacy. Build it up to crazy levels. Turn that into a game.

Lead her into deep intimacy and consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Valach [Dive] into the intimacy. Build it up to crazy levels. Turn that into a game.

^That, and simultaneously staying on your purpose. As long as you don't make her your purpose, and you occasionally sacrifice time with her by saying "no, I have to do XYZ in order to pursue my calling," she will find that hot and she will fall for you even harder. ;)

She's not just the one consuming your time. You can do both purpose and girl same time. All you do is prioritise... You will see a lot of free time left!

Just be yourself, stop your ego at the gate. Just be a giver to her and the people she loves

1 hour ago, WonderSeeker said:

^That, and simultaneously staying on your purpose. As long as you don't make her your purpose, and you occasionally sacrifice time with her by saying "no, I have to do XYZ in order to pursue my calling," she will find that hot and she will fall for you even harder. ;)

23 hours ago, Valach said:

So I was wondering what are some other principles or habits I could implement in my life that would help me develop myself and become more attractive even when not going out? Any ideas would be greatly welcome

Anything and everything that will lead to you realizing that you don't need to become more attractive.

Give that some thought B|

Because you already are attractive, underneath your layers of unhelpful conditioning, and filters that have to be dropped.

Why are we drawn to people who express themselves freely and shamelessly, and everything they do seems cool?

Attractiveness is absence of unhelpful conditioning.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Can you and your girlfriend try to arrange something like role-playing games, where you will hone your skills without prejudice to your relationship?