Kalki Avatar

On RASA...

18 posts in this topic

I have gone by 5 sessions and still no real permanent noticeable results. Am starting to think this is just a holy scam and waste of time. 

How long did it took you to see anything substantial? 

The guy says am leveling up, but i dont really see anything going on. 

Also, something that took me off guard was when he said(in a dominant manner), enligthenment will either occur by pure random accident or someone gives it to you by blessing. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I’d advise people not to pay for transmission sessions. It’s too experimental of a service to be considered a fully-formed product yet and plus, there’s people who do them for free so that you can try some sessions without wasting money. 

@Synchronicity But have you experienced real shifts with this stuff? Im not paying anymore RASA. I simply wanted to confirm and its ok. He said he will give some more for free now, but still I think its a waste of time. I dont know how ppl say they got enligthened by this thing through the Internet. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar

Transmission, reiki, rasa, whatever labels we use does not matter. It is actual, real, and disparaged by you to your own discord, disharmony & suffering, not anyone else’s. Not to imply you are disparaging it, I realize you are asking, inquiring. I mean this as to, that it is in question. That is the error in & of itself, and yet, ignorance is innocence. 

From the little you’ve shared here, there is great confusion evident. There is no leveling up, enlightenment is not accidental, it is essential, and no one can give it, to you. What you are experiencing sounds like great ignorance, and might very well be a scam, albeit possibly inadvertent. Ambition loves to sell products, and yet, authentic teachers live to actually spend their time with you, and help you on your path. In regard to actual, or authentic, genuine transmission, either you are not following through with the guidance you are receiving, or you should try someone else. I say these things with respect to this path of assistance, in the recognition of the ‘traditional’ or ‘quintessential’ path, which in truth denotes the actuality that you don’t need anyone, any thing, product, or yet another substance-less video or form of media, for enlightenment. 

Want assistance, get assistance. Need assistance, and you are already in error. Also, to go by what I am saying, or what anyone says, in the absence of or as some supplement for direct experience, is also in error. 

Also be mindful, give consideration, of the possibility that ‘progress’ is in fact occurring. Expression can arise as projection, and as transference. That is progressive, and not regressive, though almost always seen in hindsight by the one expressing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Synchronicity But have you experienced real shifts with this stuff? Im not paying anymore RASA. I simply wanted to confirm and its ok. He said he will give some more for free now, but still I think its a waste of time. I dont know how ppl say they got enligthened by this thing through the Internet. 

Most gurus offering transmissions will tell you - when it doesn’t work - that it was unsuccessful due to your level of consciousness. This is just an excuse.

A person who’s good enough at transmissions will be able to give them to people regardless of where they’re at consciously. For example, a doctor can provide a patient with a vaccine no matter what level of consciousness the patient is at. Furthermore, the vaccine causes effective changes regardless of the patient’s consciousness. 

Transmissions work within the relative domain just like vaccines do. So just as an effective vaccine can significantly effect people regardless of their consciousness, so too would an effective transmission. 

So I would say, stay away from transmissions unless and until you find someone who can give it you like handing out a pen. You don’t even need to schedule a session to be handed a pen because it’s so immediate. No waste of time, no waste of money 

I’ve seen this done multiple times under casual experiments but I’m not going to source out information until it’s out of the experimental phase. It has to stand independent of placebo 

15 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

Most gurus offering transmissions will tell you - when it doesn’t work - that it was unsuccessful due to your level of consciousness. This is just an excuse.

Yes, but with the RASA they have found that if someone keeps getting RASA and follow the guidance of the teacher they will be successful, and most likely within a year. I think they haven't had any student who failed if they kept trying. So I do think that it is a very tested and finished product. However, they do say that the ideal recipient is one who is at the "end of seeking", basically one who is ready to surrender the fight and struggles of the ego/I-thought, but it's not about levels of consciousness because the RASA raises their level for them.

Edited by Seraphim

@Nahm You and the RASA-teachers appear to have different definitions of enlightenment, if I understand your words correctly. They believe in levels of consciousness because they have experienced the different levels and knows that it is a part of a seeker's path. You seem to have a more new-advaita perspective where everything is already enlightened and if one can just understand that then the quest is complete. They may criticize your belief and say that there is a big difference between thinking that everything is enlightened and actually seeing and feeling it all the time like they do in the higher levels of consciousness. And also, when the I-thought really stops, it is a big psychological change, it's very real and big difference from being in the seeking-state.

Edited by Seraphim

I didn't get much RASA, but I was told I was at 1000 at some point, and some of the connections of the one who told me confirmed. That's quite some years ago now, and can't say much happened. Pretty sure there was a lot of make believe there involved. I think if you feel attracted to the transmissions, there can be use for it. But I think it's a big misconception that any sort of transmission is a golden pill for everyone. Maybe when you're very close to a breakthrough and someone gives a little push with a transmission or something.. And of course if you believe a transmission will work miracles, perhaps that believe will generate a positive effect.

@Waken Interesting. I guess it's not the same for everyone, and I have heard that some of the students who reached 1000 have complained and maybe been disappointed with it, they thought it was going to be a bigger change. Maybe the way they measure someone's level is unreliable, I know some people are sure about that.

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

@Nahm You and the RASA-teachers appear to have different definitions of enlightenment, if I understand your words correctly.

Read on deflection & projection. Be wiling to be aware of that mental reactivity. Illuminate it with direct awareness, rather than trying to apply conceptualization with beliefs etc. Enlightenment is just a word, a pointing to that there is ineffable. Literally nothing to think about there. 

They believe in levels of consciousness because they have experienced the different levels and knows that it is a part of a seeker's path. You seem to have a more new-advaita perspective where everything is already enlightened and if one can just understand that then the quest is complete. They may criticize your belief and say that there is a big difference between thinking that everything is enlightened and actually seeing and feeling it all the time like they do in the higher levels of consciousness. And also, when the I-thought really stops, it is a big psychological change, it's very real and big difference from being in the seeking-state.

There’s no suggestion here of more thinking, nor of adopting more beliefs, nor of a you being in levels or states, nor of an ‘I thought stopping’.  

To ‘these ears’, this all sounds like aversion from feeling, emotion, inspection, the practice, and actually creating the life you actually desire. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Things like RASA can soothe you, but you will have to do the work to purify yourself by yourself, yes techniques can help, but you have to do them and at some point drop or switch.

Well, to experience "God" you have to become "God". With what you identify, that is wich you become. Nothing new said here. 

Singer

14™

RASA is just a high frequency artificial energy that can produce states that may seem like awakening/enlightenment but it's actually garbage.

Talking from personal experience.

I've never received RASA but there some highly suspect features of this product which keep me away:

(1) very specific "level of consciousness" attribution. From 1-1000 where am I? Oh I'm 762. Why am I 762 and not 764? Never mind It's just part of the mystery LOC process.

Then next session I'm up to 775 would you look at that, you've improved by exactly 13 LOC points! Well done pat on the back $50 please. 

(2) how do you receive shaktipat through zoom?? How can you send me an embodied frequency of enlightenment through the digitally encoded internet?? No fucking sense. 

(3) I've spoken to some clearly very deluded people, deeply entrenched in their belief systems who've been signed off as like 950+ LOC and this just reinforces their closed mindedness and comfort zone cos they paid money for LOC and someone told them it was really high! 

Ramaji is cool and I believe he is enlightened but he is also knowingly selling a product that works for a few people and deludes a lot of others. This is questionable practice at best. 

Edited by Shmurda

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

(2) how do you receive shaktipat through zoom?? How can you send me an embodied frequency of enlightenment through the digitally encoded internet?? No fucking sense. 

You most definitely can. The subtle body doesn't have the same limitations as the physical one.

Even by looking at a photo or a video you can sense a person's energy and it can affect you. It's a similar thing.

The real question is, what is the source of that energy?

They also believe that muscle testing is a legitimate way to test one's level of consciousness, as if a reptilian brain knows such things.

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

@vladorion what is meant by muscle testing

Basically kinesiology. But they also use intuition and asks questions.

On 2021-08-15 at 10:49 AM, vladorion said:

RASA is just a high frequency artificial energy that can produce states that may seem like awakening/enlightenment but it's actually garbage.

Talking from personal experience.

What about the people who became enlightened and are now enjoying their lives thanks to the RASA? Or does only your experience matter? :)

There are many examples of things that works for some people and not for others, is it right to judge those things based on only 1 person's experience? And who knows what would have happened if you kept getting rasa and followed those teachings? Can you be 100% certain?