Chris_Esoteric

Unconditional Love

42 posts in this topic

One of my favorite videos Leo put out was his video titled "Outrageous Experiments In Consciousness" where he shares his insightful revelations on the profound substance 5-MeO-DMT. It was a message I needed to hear very much! I loved the part where he said "I Love You As You Are... And I Don't Need Anything From You." I'm paraphrasing! Basically, Loving without being loved in return. That's the mentality I've adopted after watching that brilliant video. As a human being, I find myself struggling with loving someone who's wronged me. I'm striving to love unconditionally!!! Which brings me to my question, can I bring myself to a state of unconditional love and remain in that state? 

3 minutes ago, Chris_Esoteric said:

Loving without being loved in return.

This is the hardest task conceivable for a human being, but also the most valiant and beautiful.

If this is really something you want, you'll need the heart of a warrior - be prepared to die.

Shadow work is an excellent method. Do it to the fullest and you'll find yourself more loving each day.

5 hours ago, Chris_Esoteric said:

Which brings me to my question, can I bring myself to a state of unconditional love and remain in that state? 

unconditional love is one sided and omni directional

you give because you love to give and and are overjoyed for the opportunity to give

your love is not even limited to people, you love any and every part of the creation, it is glorious stupendous extraordinary

in short living is loving, you changed the i to a 0

Posted (edited)

@Chris_Esoteric Yeah to me that video was more about Love than it was even about 5meodmt...

For me, developing a robust and practical embodiment of unconditional love is foundational to the art and work I am creating in my life. It's challenging. But, I think it will be worth it. 

I might fail( I do all the time, but just use more self love) , and I might develop this deep love and no one may reciprocate it or love me back.

But, Unconditional Love is it's own reward.

I still have years ahead of me before I can say I am unconditionally loving, purified or God like. But, I think there isn't anything else to do. 

"You and me we got Chemistry!"

Edited by Thought Art

"Now here's the Sun and it's alright, Now here's the Moon and It's alright..But every-time you close your eyes... Lies" -Arcade Fire Rebellion

Personal Growth Vlog - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzVkdPNRrNT7SN1aoco2MdA

10 hours ago, Chris_Esoteric said:

Which brings me to my question, can I bring myself to a state of unconditional love and remain in that state? 

Ego-mind would have to be totally nuked for that to be possible.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can totally change your base line state and contextualization of reality to be move loving. It might not be pure unconditional but you can make a quantum leap beyond our societies current levels of conditional love. It can also be developed, worked on and expressed in the right containers... 

Being more compassionate, understanding of yourself and others... 

You don't need to remain unconditionally loving I think that is a 'pipe dream'... ;) But, you can be more loving each day if you work on it. Radical, intelligently applied self love I think is soooo important.

Very grateful for Leo's teaching on Self love as the highest teaching.

It's also one of the hardest paths.. A lot of paradox and painful truths along that path...

Edited by Thought Art

"Now here's the Sun and it's alright, Now here's the Moon and It's alright..But every-time you close your eyes... Lies" -Arcade Fire Rebellion

Posted (edited)

If you love someone unconditionally you'll stop surviving.

I loved someone unconditionally, i ended up torturing myself.

Edited by Preety_India

INTP loner... .shy girl.. 

Quick access to journal entries

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Then it wasn't really love. 

Really, Self love applied intelligently is for me the highest teaching. Unconditonal Love, is a useful insight that can change you permanently.

But, don't confuse being a door mat for being loving. That is just neediness and a lack of real love imo!

Been there, done that. If it's torture is a sick love.

Edited by Thought Art

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

who is here to survive lol

god is the arriving and the thriving

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

the reason god incarnated as you

and i am incredibly thankful for you every day dear leo x

@Thought Art He experimented with 5-MeO-DMT for 30 days straight. His insights on the topic of Love were utterly profound! Life is a race for love and revolves around who can love who more, he stated. That would mean there are degrees as to how much love one can radiate while remaining in this limited form. He came face-to-face with GOD (Absolute Infinity), which was very touching. They call 5-MeO-DMT "The God Molecule" because of it's intense transpersonal effects and bringing the user to meet the infinite source of everything. That's how I'd like to put it! 

18 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Then it wasn't really love. 

Really, Self love applied intelligently is for me the highest teaching. Unconditonal Love, is a useful insight that can change you permanently.

But, don't confuse being a door mat for being loving. That is just neediness and a lack of real love imo!

Been there, done that. If it's torture is a sick love.

Unconditional love is not a healthy form of love. It's like self immolation. 

When you exhibit unconditional love for someone, it's not about being a doormat. 

Unconditional love shown to another makes you own their suffering. You begin to feel what they feel. 

Unconditional love gives rise to deep Emphathy where you begin to absorbs someone's pain.

The suffering is great and enormous. Greater is the love, greater is the pain.

Imagine a mother who loves her child unconditionally. Now if she loses this child, her suffering is pure torture. 

There cannot be unconditional love without suffering.

I've been through suicides, near death experiences, unconditional love and the entire gamut.

I'll describe unconditional love as follows-

It's like taking a psychedelic drug. Initially it doesn't do anything. Then you feel happy because you're losing yourself..you're losing more and more till you become one with the world and there's no part of your identity left. You feel ecstatic, as though you became one with the world. You can feel the world so close. After some time you feel like you're going through. You have now owned the pain of the world psychically. You take in the pain of the whole world. You feel like you're going through the worst hell.. 

In loving unconditionally, you end up sacrificing a lot because sacrifice is the Nature of true love, because of this sacrifice, you tend to end up hurting yourself abundantly.

Unconditional love is extreme suffering.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

When you exhibit unconditional love for someone, it's not about being a doormat. 

Unconditional love shown to another makes you own their suffering. You begin to feel what they feel. 

Unconditional love gives rise to deep Emphathy where you begin to absorbs someone's pain.

Imagine a mother who loves her child unconditionally. Now if she loses this child, her suffering is pure torture. 

I've been through suicides, near death experiences, unconditional love and the entire gamut.

It's like taking a psychedelic drug. Initially it doesn't do anything. Then you feel happy because you're losing yourself..you're losing more and more till you become one with the world and there's no part of your identity left. You feel ecstatic, as though you became one with the world. You can feel the world so close. After some time you feel like you're going through. You have now owned the pain of the world psychically. You take in the pain of the whole world. You feel like you're going through the worst hell.. 

In loving unconditionally, you end up sacrificing a lot because sacrifice is the Nature of true love, because of this sacrifice, you tend to end up hurting yourself abundantly.

there isn't a you there though, if there is it is ego playing being unconditional

Edited by gettoefl

54 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Simply false.

False.

Is that your personal experience on psychedelics?

Can't relate.

because sacrifice is the Nature of true love

No, sacrifice is a facet of love, but not its nature.

55 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's clear that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Very grateful for Leo's teaching on Self love as the highest teaching.

It's also one of the hardest paths.. A lot of paradox and painful truths along that path...

12 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

This is the hardest task conceivable for a human being, but also the most valiant and beautiful.

If this is really something you want, you'll need the heart of a warrior - be prepared to die.

❤️

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

From the relative experience, forgiveness and glimpses of unconditional love for me are absolutely pure and beautiful, and expanding experiences; because by the point you understand unconditional love, you understand that suffering is also Truth and you accept it and you love it.

However, to remain in unconditional love equals to remain in absolute.

On the absolute level, unconditional love is when if even someone would try to kill you, you would be okay with that cause you love without conditions.

It's not very practical for the ego.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

This sounds more like neurotic neediness and a lack of self love than unconditional love. Why would you be suffering if there was no condition? Why feel that persons suffering and put them above yourself if there is no conditioning?

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

This sounds more like neurotic neediness and a lack of self love than unconditional love. Why would you be suffering if there was no condition? Why feel that persons suffering and put them above yourself if there is no conditioning?

It's not about putting someone above onself..

When a mother weeps for a child, she's not putting her child above herself..nor is her love neurotic. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Suffering is the (seeming) absence of (that is: unrecognized) Love. Suffering is resistance and exclusion, Love is acceptance and inclusion. 

Love is not suffering, but suffering is Love. 

Unconditional Love goes full circle into forgetting that it is Love - it is so utterly selfless (loving), that it even abandons its selflessness and "pretends" to be a self which results in suffering, because "self" and "resistance" are identical. That is why suffering is Love.