Preety_India

Needy, Nice, Desperate, Manipulative and Detached Men. Nice men aren't really nice

80 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

fulfill her emotionally

That's very vague, which is why most women don't end up getting it.

I think you should start creating threads explaining and unpacking this one particular statement instead of criticizing men all the time for not being able to fulfill you emotionally. I don't mean you in person. I mean all the women here should speak up for what they want more than against what they don't want. Apply the law of attraction.

Educate men on how to be desirable. Be very specific.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

57 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The categorisation is not on the basis of appearance. It's on the basis of behaviour.

Go on YouTube and the whole dating community talks about these. 

Obviously because it matters to women. They have to be careful about who they are dating 

Nothing wrong with women looking for making safe choices.

A woman doesn't want to end up with an axe murderer. 

This is not objectification but how women experience different kinds of behaviours from men.

These terms aren't invented by me.

The whole world talks about these terms.

You mean to say such behaviours don't exist ?

Yeah and what I am saying is that that interpation is biased and not how the guys usually are.

It's not about being good or bad.

Don't take it in a judgemental way. 

Learning these things is quite informative. If you think you exhibit any of these behaviours, instead of using the cop out defense and lashing out, maybe use this to outgrow such behaviours.

Like pretty for real.. I expressed how I as a guy interpeted it. I didn't lash out. I felt missunderstood and expressed that.

Of course the female  perspective is valid and that those guys are not percived as safe and dangerous by woman. Of course men should work on not being that..  but the boxning in guys as being such and such and saying that these guys are unsafe Is ONLY true from the female perspective.

Notice that not trying to understand them as people and instead as groups pushes them away from you... which is fine. Point being - this IS how girls see them after all, not how they neccesarily are... but this makes guys who struggle with attracting woman even more disconnected from woman.

This is the exact same dynamic guys have when they judge super ugly woman.. we push them away down from ourselves and group them and don't see them as a person..  only as a a way to get what we want, which makes woman feel sperated and disconnected from men.

Trust me, I am listing and I get it.

" why should we ( as girls) care about these guys, we need to protect ourselves from them. Are perspective is valid, like hello!! How the fuck can these guys say that we shouldn't see these guys as dangerous. I mean they fucking are, I experienced it myself"

I get it. I really do and I work on this.. but I also work on expressing how I feel. In fact, that's a part of it.

You don't become bad or good. You simply avoid behaviours that are hurtful to others..

You don't get it. When I approach a girl and get rejceted because I am nice I don't try to exhibit behaviors that Are hurtful. I try to get a girlfriend.

I have been to fucking scared to show my intentions, not because I wanted to hurt woman.

I think not being honest is a problem. It hurts women when they realise the guy isn't clear with his intentions 

Never said it wasn't 

Creepy men tend to exploit women..women don't want to be exploited just like you don't want to be judged 

Yeah for sure but not all creepy men. Most creepy men are just socially awkward guys who are terrified of woman.

They are some serious crack heads out there but be careful of putting all guys that are seen as unattractive in the same box.

Not necessary. These are behaviours that are hurtful. Nothing normal in that. 

Getting love from someone is one thing. But abusing someone for love is another. 

Yeah but that is what a nice guy is trying to do.. to get love. I don't know any nice guys that wants to hurt woman.. it's actually quite the opposite. That's why they avoid asking for what they want.

Then sure they might end up hurting them anyway becuase they are not honest but it's not like they are " bad people"

You can practice wanting love in healthy ways and stop unhealthy ways. Maybe instead of feeling triggered see how you can improve your ways that won't hurt the woman

Pure gaslighting. I feel missunderstood and have every right to express that just like you have the right to express everything you feel and experience. You're assuming that I hurt woman but I don't - I get rejected by them because they don't get attracted to me. I never intend to hurt woman. I am not a bad guy that deserves to be put in a box.

I acknowledge this problem.. however you never know if the guy is a real jerk or not. Trust me most women leave abusive guys .

Sure but they get attracted them first.

Women want a balance of caring and strength. Not much to ask for honestly.

I get it.. You be authentic. A relationship won through inauthenticity is always going to be a failure

Sure I buy that but notice that it can be very confusing for guys to understand how to be that and that the nice guys are the one's who have swinged the pendulum to the femine side becuase they always hear from woman.

" Don't be like those unattached unemotional fuck boy assholes"... and then they get put in a box as a creep. * which is fine. But notice how it is self surviving and notice that it maybe isn't always the whole truth.

Most nice guys are just socially akward and scared, not bad people

@Preety_India

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

7 minutes ago, SamC said:

Yeah and what I am saying is that that interpation is biased and not how the guys usually are.

Like pretty for real.. I expressed how I as a guy interpeted it. I didn't lash out. I felt missunderstood and expressed that.

Of course the female  perspective is valid and that those guys are not percived as safe and dangerous by woman. Of course men should work on not being that..  but the boxning in guys as being such and such and saying that these guys are unsafe Is ONLY true from the female perspective.

These terms help women to stay away from men who aren't healthy for them.

A person who rapes is called a rapist. 

A person who cheats is called a cheater.

Society will always have labels that help them remove unwanted behaviours. You really  can't change that.

Notice that not trying to understand them as people and instead as groups pushes them away from you... which is fine. Point being - this IS how girls see them after all, not how they neccesarily are... but this makes guys who struggle with attracting woman even more disconnected from woman.

The goal is to exactly push them away because women don't feel safe in relationships with such men.

The only understanding needed here is that the men who exhibit such behaviours need to change these behaviours because these behaviours are not healthy in a relationship. 

If you aren't that way and if a girl sees you that way, then it's her fault that she is misjudging you.why should you care about someone who misunderstands you ? Be with a girl who knows you for who you are.

Just because you are misjudged doesn't mean such men or such behaviours don't exist. They surely do 

If someone falsely accused of being a rapist, does it mean that rapists don't exist ?

You being misjudged is a specific person's fault and you can easily find someone who is able to judge you the right way 

But don't assume that every guy is you or every girl is misjudging.

This is the exact same dynamic guys have when they judge super ugly woman.. we push them away down from ourselves and group them and don't see them as a person..  only as a a way to get what we want, which makes woman feel sperated and disconnected from men.

Trust me, I am listing and I get it.

" why should we ( as girls) care about these guys, we need to protect ourselves from them. Are perspective is valid, like hello!! How the fuck can these guys say that we shouldn't see these guys as dangerous. I mean they fucking are, I experienced it myself"

I get it. I really do and I work on this.. but I also work on expressing how I feel. In fact, that's a part of it.

You don't get it. When I approach a girl and get rejceted because I am nice I don't try to exhibit behaviors that Are hurtful. I try to get a girlfriend.

If you don't exhibit behaviours that are hurtful, then you have nothing to worry 

These terms shouldn't apply to you at all since you aren't that , am I right ?

I have been to fucking scared to show my intentions, not because I wanted to hurt woman.

Why are you scared of showing your intentions ?

Also what do you get by hiding intentions? 

I am puzzled. 

Never said it wasn't 

Yeah for sure but not all creepy men. Most creepy men are just socially awkward guys who are terrified of woman.

A socially awkward man is not a creepy man. Don't try to change definitions..

A creepy man is a creepy man. 

This is like saying not every rapist rapes.

If a man exhibits creepy behaviour, he is creepy..

If a man is socially awkward, that's not creepy. That's just a socially awkward guy. If someone calls him Creepy, they are being wrong in judging.

They are some serious crack heads out there but be careful of putting all guys that are seen as unattractive in the same box.

I never talked about unattractive men. I'm talking about crackheads.

Each box has been prepared for each type of crackhead..of course even in crackheads there are categories..these categories are stated properly.

All guys weren't put in any box.

Normal guys are normal guys. They won't belong to these boxes.

Only men who exhibit certain behaviours have been grouped into specific boxes that indicate these behaviours 

Yeah but that is what a nice guy is trying to do.. to get love. I don't know any nice guys that wants to hurt woman.. it's actually quite the opposite. That's why they avoid asking for what they want.

Then sure they might end up hurting them anyway becuase they are not honest but it's not like they are " bad people"

I don't understand what sort of nice guys you're talking about.

My categorisation is based on my experience. Maybe it doesn't resonate with you. But that doesn't invalidate my experience.

Nice guy is a misnomer. It can mean different things to different people depending on their experience.

In my experience, a nice guy is someone who is fake. 

Pure gaslighting. I feel missunderstood and have every right to express that just like you have the right to express everything you feel and experience.

Of course I'm not taking away your right.

But you're right with your experience. I'm right with my experience.

You can't say that my experience is wrong and make yourself look right.

We both can be right at the same time in our experiences. 

You are not being misunderstood. The only thing is that what you say,I can't relate to it since that's not my experience..

You're assuming that I hurt woman but I don't - I get rejected by them because they don't get attracted to me. I never intend to hurt woman. I am not a bad guy that deserves to be put in a box.

I don't wish to assume anything about you. You weren't placed in any of these boxes 

Don't make it personal. 

My experience might not be relevant to you but don't negate it 

If you chose to walk and sit into these boxes, that's not my fault. That's what you decided to do.

I think somewhere you're suffering from some insecurity and unnecessarily placing yourself into these boxes where you don't belong.

If someone placed you in such boxes and you never acted this way, that's that person's fault, I'm not responsible for how others judge you .

These boxes represent behaviours I have seen in men 

You are normal. I don't know you personally so I can't place you in any of these boxes .

Also the goal wasn't to place some person in a box 

The goal was to highlight behaviors that can hurt women and create awareness of these behaviours.

This way those who recognise these behaviours can quickly change themselves to get better results .

This is for both men and women.. because some women are not aware of such behaviours. When women will become aware of such behaviours then they will avoid these men so they'll be safer that way .

Knowlege of such behaviors can help women screen men properly. 

Sure but they get attracted them first.

Sure I buy that but notice that it can be very confusing for guys to understand how to be that and that the nice guys are the one's who have swinged the pendulum to the femine side becuase they always hear from woman.

" Don't be like those unattached unemotional fuck boy assholes"... and then they get put in a box as a creep. * which is fine. But notice how it is self surviving and notice that it maybe isn't always the whole truth.

Most nice guys are just socially akward and scared, not bad people

@Preety_India

Nice guys and socially awkward guys are different in my mind. Maybe different in your mind as well. However I don't accept that to be the definition of nice men.

I'll call it socially awkward guys. But nice guys are those that act fake. 

Everyone can have their own definition.

My experience might not fit your definition and your experience might not fit mine 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

52 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

That's very vague, which is why most women don't end up getting it.

I think you should start creating threads explaining and unpacking this one particular statement instead of criticizing men all the time for not being able to fulfill you emotionally. I don't mean you in person. I mean all the women here should speak up for what they want more than against what they don't want. Apply the law of attraction.

Educate men on how to be desirable. Be very specific.

To be specific

• To value her 
  • To respect her 
  • To support her
  • To care for her (I don't mean financially)
  • To understand her
  • To get along with her
  • Not to stress her out
  • To protect her
  • To give her affection
  • To not deprive her 
  • To offer her intimacy means a sense of connection. Where she feels at home.
  • To let her open up and honor her expression
  • To listen to her
  • To not suppress, repress or oppress her 
  • To satisfy her sexual needs as well
  • To not break her boundaries

1 minute ago, dflores321 said:

This is weird lol. 

Like the 10 commandments of how a man should be. 

Being a good man as you perceive it isnt about following rules, just handle your shit, raise your vibration, live your purpose, and all those rules are handled automatically. 

Can you imagine the stress of just trying to fill all those bullet points you've listed? 

This is secretly just ego stuff, deprive her of what? What boundaries? What's her stress tolerance? 

You see how these bullets you've made can easily be corrupted? 

The guy asked me to be specific on how to fulfill a woman emotionally. He told me to educate him on how a man can be desirable. I told him how that can happen..

Nobody forces you to do things that you don't want to do.

But don't make a woman look ridiculous either for wanting what she wants 

Half of guys like you keep whining about how a woman is never specific about what she wants, how a woman doesn't know what she wants 

But when a woman specifically states what she wants, you start ridiculing her because you can't fulfil it. Well she hasn't asked of you to fulfill it.

She is simply stating what she was asked to state about her wants. 

Fair enough ?

Just now, dflores321 said:

@Preety_India I understand you were just answering a question. 

I'm just trying to add some relief maybe. 

Like if you expect that from a man, then you may be expecting too much from yourself? Maybe you judge yourself harshly on certain things? 

Not calling you out I may be wrong. 

My God 

When a woman is not stating boundaries, she has low self esteem and doesn't have boundaries,she is attracting assholes.

When a woman is stating boundaries, she is being too strict.

When a woman is not being specific about what she wants, DON'T LISTEN TO WOMEN BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

when a woman states her wants  specifically, omg she wants too much !!!!!

I guess can't win with men.

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

These men aren't looking to really fulfill a woman. They want a woman not to love her but to fulfill something they need to fill i

Of course not . The relationship is a selfish need for survival and reproduction. And we can play any game we want but eventually, it comes down to fulfilling a few blocks on the Maslow pyramid and increasing the chance of reproduction and fulfilling one's selfish desires for survival. No amount of fluff and fairy tale will change that. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 minute ago, Michael569 said:

Of course they do. The relationship is a selfish need for survival and reproduction. And we can play any game we want but eventually, it comes down to fulfilling a few blocks on the Maslow pyramid and increasing the chance of reproduction and fulfilling one's selfish desires for survival. No amount of fluff and fairy tale will change that. 

That's a very unhealthy perspective and using words like fluff and fairy tale is adding additional layers to this perspective 

Of course relationship is a Selfish need. But even this selfish need can be practiced Consciously.

Fulfilling one's desires should not come at the cost of toxic behaviour and at the expense of someone else.

One can fulfill one's desires meanwhile also fulfilling the other person's Desires as well. Fulfilling one's own desires needs and yet depriving the other of their needs by grossly neglecting them is the most unconscious way of handling one's needs.

5 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

@Preety_India theres no point in making those black and white statements, as I can simply ask you to elaborate on them. 

In a sense it's like you're creating a more and more elaborate web of confusion with these simple statements.

Let go of that, be here. 

Relationships are mirrors, what you want from another is what you want for yourself. 

For example, I can easily make a list of how my woman should be, but I know that the woman will only be attracted into my reality if I have some of those traits or mirror them perfectly. 

The thing I really want to express here is that it seems like you're expecting this magical man to arrive, but you think that you're 100% innocent and that's what's weird. No offense, really. 

You attract yourself, I'm surprised no one else tells you this here. 

And btw there's women on this forum who have their shit together way more than me, so this isnt some attack on women in general.

I don't agree with this.

Also i don't absolutely see anything wrong with having a set of traits that you desire in a partner. Everyone does that. In fact it's quite healthy to know what you want 

When it comes to attracting a partner, I don't think I attract myself, it's more like who I allow in my life and that would very much depend on what boundaries I set for myself. And if I even know what sort of boundaries I must have.

It will also depend on how well I screen a person and how much I know about red flags and green flags.

Some women attract a horrible partner because they just aren't aware of red flags or how to.spot them 

However this does not mean that they have attracted a horrible or insincere person because they are insincere, it's because they just don't know better.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

These terms help women to stay away from men who aren't healthy for them.

A person who rapes is called a rapist. 

A person who cheats is called a cheater.

Society will always have labels that help them remove unwanted behaviours. You really  can't change that.

Yeah but notice that those people are people aswell that also 

The goal is to exactly push them away because women don't feel safe in relationships with such men.

Yeah and when that happens a shadow creates inside the one that pushes them away.

Of course girls should stay away from desperate nice guy men but that doesn't stop from trying to understand why they are the way that they are and learning how to love them with a capital L.

The only understanding needed here is that the men who exhibit such behaviours need to change these behaviours because these behaviours are not healthy in a relationship. 

I disagree. I think it's important to seek to understand everyone - atleast if one wants to embody love and spirituality.

If you aren't that way and if a girl sees you that way, then it's her fault that she is misjudging you.why should you care about someone who misunderstands you ? Be with a girl who knows you for who you are.

I obviously am that way but I am at the same time not a horrible guy. The point of all this is to explain that there are different reasons why guys are creepy.

A creepy guy could just be a socially akward guy who is shy and says something that makes the girl feel uncomfortable becuase he is shy and insecure.

In fact, I've been that guy. That's from my experience. The whole discussion is that I don't agree with the conclusion that all creepy guys are bad guys have bad intentions.

Just because you are misjudged doesn't mean such men or such behaviours don't exist. They surely do 

Of course they do. I couldn't agree more and I think it's important to talk about it. I know girls who witness about all kinds of nasty stuff.

They sure exists and I'm not saying it's not an issue. It's a HUGE Issue... but it's also an issue of lumping all guys that acts desperate, clingy and needy in to that category as " bad people" that need to be pushed away.

That only enhances the problem on so many levels and is one of the reason why guys who feel missunderstood turn to shit like black pill and incel ideology.

If someone falsely accused of being a rapist, does it mean that rapists don't exist ?

If I ask a girl out and I do it in a weird uncalbritated too forward way does that mean I am an axe murdur? Probably not.

Does that meen that girls shouldn't reject me and not see me as creepy and potentially dangerous or not suitable? NO. They should.

But that shouldn't stop them from at least considering that I at the same time maybe didn't have illl intentions and that I didn't want to hurt them..

Point being - all desperate clingy needy nice guys are not crack heads. Most simply don't know what they are doing 

You being misjudged is a specific person's fault and you can easily find someone who is able to judge you the right way 

But don't assume that every guy is you or every girl is misjudging.

I get your point and appreciate this perspective XDXD

If you don't exhibit behaviours that are hurtful, then you have nothing to worry 

These terms shouldn't apply to you at all since you aren't that , am I right ?

The thing is that I recognize the behaviors but I don't recognize that I ever had any Ill intentions or that I am a bad guy that should be pushed away into isolation.

I'm just a guy, not a category. People can be all that and at the same time not have bad intentions.

Why are you scared of showing your intentions ?

Also what do you get by hiding intentions? 

I am puzzled. 

Enmeshment trauma. I am scared of asking for what I want and people please to get people to like me. What I get is that I get a false sense of love.

I feel like I am not enough on my own so instead I don't ask for it and hope that the other person will like me for giving up myself to them.. which sure is ego and selfishness but it's not like I'm a bad guy who wants to hurt the girl. It's just my survival strategy to get love which doesn't aid me that well in acuality.

A socially awkward man is not a creepy man. Don't try to change definitions..

A creepy man is a creepy man. 

A socially akward man is not a creappy man but many socially akward men are creepy meb

This is like saying not every rapist rapes.

If a man exhibits creepy behaviour, he is creepy..

If a man is socially awkward, that's not creepy. That's just a socially awkward guy. If someone calls him Creepy, they are being wrong in judging.

Yeah which happens if you lump up all creepy guys as creepy guys and don't account for that some are just socially akward.. hence - be careful with grouping people. 

I never talked about unattractive men. I'm talking about crackheads.

Each box has been prepared for each type of crackhead..of course even in crackheads there are categories..these categories are stated properly.

I want to make a distinction between creepy guys and creepy guys, like this

( Creepy guys are crackheads but not all creepy guys are crackheads, some are just insecure socially akward dudes)

All guys weren't put in any box.

Normal guys are normal guys. They won't belong to these boxes.

Only men who exhibit certain behaviours have been grouped into specific boxes that indicate these behaviours 

Yeah I know and I disagree with the grouping.

I don't understand what sort of nice guys you're talking about.

My categorisation is based on my experience. Maybe it doesn't resonate with you. But that doesn't invalidate my experience.

For sure your experience is hella valid!

Nice guy is a misnomer. It can mean different things to different people depending on their experience.

In my experience, a nice guy is someone who is fake. 

Exactly and I can tell you I've been the fakest guy ever but that's not becuase I am a crackhead who don't care about woman and want to hurt woman.

That's because I am guy who is insecure, yet a guy who cares a lot about other people's well being and want everything to be well and to work out.

But I've struggled to attract girls cause I've been scared to stand up for myself and be in my masculine energy which is totally fine.. like totally fine. But I'm not a fucking crackhead axe murder and deserve to be in the same category as them.

Of course I'm not taking away your right.

But you're right with your experience. I'm right with my experience.

You can't say that my experience is wrong and make yourself look right.

I agree with you 1000% on this ^^^ 

You have every right to your experience and I know it's from your direct experience. All I am saying is that I am not wrong either. This is my experience and really want to be acknowledged that I have had that experience. Just like you want your experience validated and not gaslit by me or any other guy. ( which I've seen happens a lot on this forum and I am sorry for that)

We both can be right at the same time in our experiences. 

You are not being misunderstood. The only thing is that what you say,I can't relate to it since that's not my experience..

Yeah^^ exactly. And that's why I wanted to Express it becuase you where interested in learning more about the Male psyche. It's awsome that you're open minded.

Then of course I also did it because I felt missunderstood and needed to tell you how I felt. That's my work in developing as a man.

I don't wish to assume anything about you. You weren't placed in any of these boxes 

Don't make it personal. 

My experience might not be relevant to you but don't negate it 

I know. what I felt was that I was in all those boxes but that the criteria didn't fit the box.

I make it really personal cause I am identified with it and that's totally fine. That's how it felt for me. 

I really really belive that your experience is relevant from me. I've already learned a lot about woman and life from you and our discussions in the past.

However, I think i am not the only one that can learn a  lot. There are visdom about the Male psyche in what I have written that I belive and hope you can use to understand men better aswell.

We are all leading eachother home, we are all learning from eachother.

If you chose to walk and sit into these boxes, that's not my fault. That's what you decided to do.

For sure. It's not and I do that and take responsibility for that but that doesn't stop me from expressing how I feel and what my thoughts are, from my limited perspective XDXD

I think somewhere you're suffering from some insecurity and unnecessarily placing yourself into these boxes where you don't belong.

I for sure do but I also recognize that I am and have been in these boxes.. eventhough I am not a guy with bad intentions.

If someone placed you in such boxes and you never acted this way, that's that person's fault, I'm not responsible for how others judge you .

I have acted both needy, obsessive and nice guye.

The goal was to highlight behaviors that can hurt women and create awareness of these behaviours

(:

This way those who recognise these behaviours can quickly change themselves to get better results .

This is for both men and women.. because some women are not aware of such behaviours. When women will become aware of such behaviours then they will avoid these men so they'll be safer that way .

Knowlege of such behaviors can help women screen men properly. 

Nice guys and socially awkward guys are different in my mind. Maybe different in your mind as well. However I don't accept that to be the definition of nice men.

I'll call it socially awkward guys. But nice guys are those that act fake. 

Everyone can have their own definition.

My experience might not fit your definition and your experience might not fit mine 

I know your intentions don't worry. I'm just expressing my emotions and thoughts.

@Preety_India

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Just now, dflores321 said:

@Preety_India I wanted to give you the blunt truth and it's very simple. 

You seem to be feeding on stories, that's fine. 

Itll hurt, but the ego is a masochist ;).

Nothing more to say here, you either get it or you choose to keep dreaming. 

I ain't dreaming shit. I don't need male agenda served as truth'. I'm my own woman. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

To be specific

• To value her 
  • To respect her 
  • To support her
  • To care for her (I don't mean financially)
  • To understand her
  • To get along with her
  • Not to stress her out
  • To protect her
  • To give her affection
  • To not deprive her 
  • To offer her intimacy means a sense of connection. Where she feels at home.
  • To let her open up and honor her expression
  • To listen to her
  • To not suppress, repress or oppress her 
  • To satisfy her sexual needs as well
  • To not break her boundaries

Textbook definition of a nice guy.

A recipe for celibacy.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Lol you people complain about guys all you want meanwhile look who girls are banging

This is the mindset of a guy that actually sleeps with a lot of girl. No niceness, no empathy, none of that bullshit.

This is what girls reward.

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

A recipe for celibacy.

That's not a definition of a nice guy. It's a definition of a good guy. A man who a woman desires.

However you think that a woman doesn't want that ?

Then you know nothing about female sexuality. Or you are dealing with serious toxic women who accept toxic men.

@Gesundheit2

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

A recipe for celibacy.

Exactly. Reading shit like that just enforces the belief that most females are clueless.

Look @Preety_India That advice mighttt work if someone wants to date you but overall it will not work for most girls at all. It will just result in friendzone or rejection. Not everyone is as self developed as you are so please do not give guys advice that works for 1 percent of girls. Watch the video i just sent, that guy has advice that actually works for 99 percent of girls. Whether you like it or not

Edited by Karmadhi

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Lol you people complain about guys all you want meanwhile look who girls are banging

This is the mindset of a guy that actually sleeps with a lot of girl. No niceness, no empathy, none of that bullshit.

This is what girls reward.

Only girls who are not conscious

3 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

@Gesundheit2

Exactly. Reading shit like that just enforces the belief that most females are clueless.

Look @Preety_India That advice mighttt work if someone wants to date you but overall it will not work for most girls at all. It will just result in friendzone or rejection. Not everyone is as self developed as you are so please do not give guys advice that works for 1 percent of girls. Watch the video i just sent, that guy has advice that actually works for 99 percent of girls. Whether you like it or not

That's a shitty video created by some guy who is into brainwashing people.

I swear guys like you simply feed on videos and make your judgements 

The only way you understand female psychology is by having relationships with multiple women..

You can't sit in your bedroom and preach what women want 

Go talk to women, have relationships. Then let's talk..

Till then you're simply believing some YouTube manufactured story 

You're clueless about"real" female sexuality.

2 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

john anthony lifestyle is the poster child of toxic masculinity. 

Probably.

He gets shitfaced when he goes out

I think he used to do it in the past.

He hires prostitutes for his videos. 

I have seen way too much infields and proof of him living with girls to call them prostitutes. I am sure there is some ploy bs here but overall he has banged a lot of girls, more than 99.99 percent of guys. Even if his laycount is inflated by 90 percent as Leo says, 140 girls is more than most guys out there. With that logic every dating coach hires prostitutes. You think RSD is any better lol.  They re all bunch of scumbags that get laid a lot.

3 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

Hes insecure as fuck and projects it on all the other puas. Embarrassing lol. 

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Only girls who are not conscious

That is rougly overwhealming majority of girls pre 25 in western countries. RSD also gives advice like this too. They re all similar even though they claim they re all special and different. Main principles are the same, and lack of giving shits about the girls follows all.

If these guys with these attitudes were virgins then i would believe their advice. The fact that they teach guys how to get laid and those guys get results is proof that their shit works. I am not picking on anyone here, all same principles for most part.

Just now, Karmadhi said:

Probably.

I think he used to do it in the past.

I have seen way too much infields and proof of him living with girls to call them prostitutes. I am sure there is some ploy bs here but overall he has banged a lot of girls, more than 99.99 percent of guys. Even if his laycount is inflated by 90 percent as Leo says, 140 girls is more than most guys out there. With that logic every dating coach hires prostitutes. You think RSD is any better lol.  They re all bunch of scumbags that get laid a lot.

Yes.

That is rougly overwhealming majority of girls pre 25 in western countries. RSD also gives advice like this too. They re all similar even though they claim they re all special and different. Main principles are the same, and lack of giving shits about the girls follows all.

If these guys with these attitudes were virgins then i would believe their advice. The fact that they teach guys how to get laid and those guys get results is proof that their shit works. I am not picking on anyone here, all same principles for most part.

Well depends on who you wanna date.

If guys were liking golddiggers, should I turn into a golddigger to impress men ? Absolutely not 

Self esteem lesson 101 is to do what feels right and not give into peer pressure.

I'm not a penguin to follow other Penguins.

I got brains. I can think. So if a guy is not interested in me, I'm completely fine but I'm not going to reduce my value for him.

Similarly guys who want to date unhealthy unconscious women who like dating jerks and fools, well I say goodluck with that 

Don't complain later that she dumped for another ruthless guy.

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

That's a shitty video created by some guy who is into brainwashing people.

His advice has helped people get more sex.

I swear guys like you simply feed on videos and make your judgements

Where am i supposed to get advice? I have watched other sources like RSD, they are not much better.

he only way you understand female psychology is by having relationships with multiple women..

I have talked with more females than you can fanthom. I have talked with successful guys with girls too. These patterns are very clear to see. Even most guys in this forumn would agree with me. Girls dating advice is usually catered from the female POV which is not suitable for guys.

Go talk to women, have relationships. Then let's talk..

This is not advice on how to keep a relationship. This is advice on how to get a girl to see you as something more than a good guy, to see you sexually. To get her attracted to you. Most guys struggle with this part, not with relationships.

You're clueless about"real" female sexuality.

Well i applied your "good guy definitions" for 22 years and no girl was attracted to that. ZERO. Only like 2 of them were and it was just because they initially found me very physically attractive, once i started to act as you wrote there they got turned off.

A guy friend of mine used to have a clear linear relationship with how kind he was. The kinder he was, the more rejected he got. To the girls where he acted like an alpha ruthless person he got the girl, when he acted nice and kind he got friendzoned or rejected.

Usually that guys watch these sort of advice have already tried female advice, failed and now look into it. Most of them get results after some trying so it does work.

Leo is another example that we are all familiar with.

Edited by Karmadhi