Preety_India

Women don't owe you Sex !!!!!

67 posts in this topic

@eaaaeaeae this is not to say I hate men. 

In fact the opposite is true. I absolutely love men. Don't get me wrong.

But I never felt loved by a man. Because most men just used me for sex. So there's a hurt inside of me. But I still love men.

My dream will be to be with a man and be a wonderful wife to him.

But he needs to be worthy of my affection. Because he should love me not just for my body but also for my heart

If I find a man who truly loves me then I would be extremely happy to please him as well

No love is lost for men

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The level of pettiness of some people on this subforum is stunning? don't you guys have a life of your own?

1 minute ago, dflores321 said:

@Preety_India why feed into all this bs?

Toxic Feminism and toxic masculinity are feeding into each other. 

Your rants against men stem from being hurt by toxic men, so now you're just reacting back mechanically ironically creating more toxic men. 

It's like this: 

Boy : fuck you.

Girl : no...fuck you.

Boy : nope...Fuck You!!! >:(

Girl : >:( arrrghh I hate you!!! I gotta find a man who resonates with my vibration. 

Toxic man shows up* 

Girl : No! Hes a narcissist! >:( why cant I find the right man for me!!

Stop feeding into this Bull Shit.

Not trying to hurt your feelings, but you're one of the oldest members of this forum and it seems no ones ever told you this. 

From this perspective it seems like you're just sitting in a corner all day imagining stuff, go out into the light, experience stuff, have fun idk. 

I mean, arent you tired of this pattern? 

It seems you're more tired than me. To be honest, I have never ranted against men. I just express my feelings about society. It is twisted into male hate. I never said even once that men are bad. I said toxic men are bad. That's a big difference. Toxic men are always going to be bad, just like Toxic women. You have an uncanny ability of turning my posts around and give it some distorted meaning that I didn't give. I never generalise men, you do to simply trap me into some fight. My fight is never against men, especially men who are good. All I tell women is to not be with toxic men, I don't know why this is blown up so hard, if you are not a toxic man, it shouldn't bother you a bit. Whenever you say rants against men, replace it by rants against toxic men, learn to chill boss , I have nothing against men, you have no idea how much I love men, but  I'm always trying to educate women and for myself I want to stay away from toxic men. If I hated all men, I wouldn't be looking for a man.

The fact that I still love men despite treating so horribly by toxic men is a testimony that I actually love and desire men.

I am just trying to weed out toxic men because that's how I reach the good guy . 

Once again nothing against men unless you want to draw such a narrative, which is a product of your own bias against me.

3 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

If you got hurt by men, do you find it compassionate to destroy all men in order to punish them? Was that the reason you attacked men at the 1st place pretending that they are animals that think they are so inhuman they tell you you own them sex? You did that to make them look bad and take revenge cause you were angry that you were hurt. You didn't care about men that never done anything to you. That's pure ruthlessness

Look I did not start the thread to make some generalisation. You're the one who is making it but don't see it. The thread was started as a response to a thread here that was about punishing women for not giving sex. In real life many women die when they reject men. This is a reality. You don't care because you are not a woman. I wanted to make the thread to drive a point across that women don't owe sex . There was no male hate shown. So don't twist things.

2 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

this forum is full of feminazi naratives,

This forum, especially this sub forum is heavily male dominated. 

Look around at the ratio of men and women here.

Before I started making threads, most threads made by men 

What's triggering you ? That women are trying to exist in the dating section?

@eaaaeaeae By "guys" I meant people in general, not just men. I'm not gonna say names, cuz I'll get another fucking warning point from oversensitive mod?

But the gist of what I'm trying to say, is that for certain arguments or claims to hold any value, it is necessary for one to gain enough life experience.

To say it more simply and bluntly: get a fucking life guys?

3 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@Preety_IndiaIt's  not what you say, it's what you do. Women of this kind always wonder or even worse they are in pleasure when they pretend that they wonder why they call them misandrists when they say they aren't.

It's not what you say, it's what you do. If you say 300 misandrist things and then one day you say something good, you can't say look '' I said I love men'' so I don't have any problem with men. It's the other 300 times that made people call you a misandrist. The same way you say you have a problem only with toxic men but you never praised the good men, never said a good word for them, you just tried to delete all their good deeds and potrait a world full of men that are barbarians.  That's just sad for these humans. Don't look at them as males, look at them as humans. Not only you , your simp and white knight friends also. What you people do is just sad it could make me cry like a kid.

you say you do this just to find the right male. Yes but in your strategy when women do that they spread more misandry, but it seems that you don't care, the impluses of a relationship are too strong 

There's absolutely nothing misandrist in saying that women don't owe sex. It's women asserting their rights. If a woman wanting to be treated as a human being is misandrist to you, then you got a problem

Good men are good. Good men are awesome.. there I said it.

Edited by Preety_India

Just now, eaaaeaeae said:

@Preety_Indiathere is no thread that says punish women for not giving sex.

You don't wanna look hard enough.

Leo is a male feminist so he wouldn't let that happen

The joke of the day. Leo is just Leo. He is neutral. 

incels are not the problem. It's just like when women say let's kill all men (why you don't talk about that).

No woman has ever said something like this on the forum. If she did,I would be the first to condemn here. 

It's just that incels aren't taken seriously while when a woman talk about killing all men low iq men is a high chance to actually  make it a law in the future just cause some women told them they should

What ??? Now this is going into a territory of some really awkward thinking on your part. Women aren't ruining your life, learn to chill.

1 minute ago, eaaaeaeae said:

no woman has said something like that on this forum. Not in this forum but on the internet, it's common, you don't need to look so hard to find videos like that.

Talk about the forum, not about the internet. 

History is an evidence of female abuse and female oppression throughout the world. Get a clue,stop denying.

2 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

Go with your narrative, society reward this behaviour, you are a good robot, programed right. But if you ever want to find the truth no matter the cost, you should search and really see who is/was the slave and who is not. 

Keep whining. I'm a robot of my own desires.what do you want from me ? What am I supposed to do right now to make you happy ?

@eaaaeaeae please I have never said that men are devils. You're putting words in my mouth and make it look like I said it. Men are good.

5 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

Something you said they do.

I have stated that only incel communities say that. I never said all men say that. That's a huge difference.

53 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@Preety_Indianothing it's ok. I will stop here. I just find the human race disgusting for treating males like slaves and even worse. I would feel the same if it was women that were the slaves. But that's just hellish life I guess.... so sad.... 

hope you realise that the women that supposedely were treated like slaves, in order to be captured, their men of their tribe had first to fall. Just kidding you want admit this is worse. 

Have a good day, and keep whining about fake patriarchy that never existed. The average people in society will support you the same way they believed that slaves was a good thing (most still believe it to day even if they deny it). You have a good software, if I were a programmer and I wanted society to believe that ''women have it so bad, men are evil devils that try to hold strong women down blah blah blah...'' I would program you exactly like this.

you need to distinguish who made them treated badly? why were male and women treated badly and who did not have much to say in it - if you want to illuminate yourself about the perpetual perpetrator.

done i’m so done with this.

3DD50675-360E-484D-9F6D-BA8B68EB0399.jpeg

-goya-

Edited by mememe

@eaaaeaeae i don’t have feminist friends i have if anything friends.

and your fighting attitude is a war i don’t want to involve in as you inflict that rage upon yourself having no idea how women would react in case of war - throughout history there have also been women fighters and male opportunists don’t create false images - the everyday fight shows that seldomly there is a real understanding about the alienation women had to go through from their own bodies, intuition and intelligence to fit into a world men are just to eager to reproduce.

2 hours ago, eaaaeaeae said:

you say I am saying nonsense words. My native language isn't English, so I don't speak English very well, many words come directly from my country so when I try to pronounce them I can't cause the word of my native language that English borrowed , so it seems wrong while it's people that ignorant of the origin. lol

@eaaaeaeae

Lemme guess. You're french :D

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

But I never felt loved by a man. Because most men just used me for sex. So there's a hurt inside of me. But I still love men.

This says more about you than it does about men. 

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

This says more about you than it does about men. 

Oh stop with it. Just blaming stuff. There are toxic men and there are toxic women.

@Preety_India it’s slut shaming time - you can’t do anything about it. there is no spirituality in them they are hurt so they need to hurt like the whole mountain of bodies before them - it’s sad, nothing more, nothing less. they can’t stand on anyone’s shoulders it must be corpses.

Edited by mememe

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Oh stop with it. Just blaming stuff. There are toxic men and there are toxic women.

You did not even understand my post, which is rather expectable. 

@mememe true

I'm no slut, that's the biggest joke.

I hardly ever had sex