Preety_India

Women don't owe you Sex !!!!!

67 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Our choices are not selfishness. Nice way of demonizing a woman's natural wishes and desires.

Hahahaha. No one is demonizing you, it's simply our nature.

If you think you are not selfish then why do you choose to have a relationship with your boyfriend instead of a bagger on the street?
We are being ego-centric whenever we chose something over another and there is nothing wrong about it. It's a give-and-take situation.
Mostly take if possible.

Well, it's true that both women and men are selfish. How can it not be so?

Girls are selfish because they want best for themselves, they don't want to put themselves in danger or date a financially unstable, unattractive person (for example). If she wasn't selfish she would have no problem dating unattractive morbidly obese guy with smelly feet. But because she has preferences, she has certain condition under which she will accept potential partner.

It doesn't make her a bad person, but it does make her selfish, and that's fine, because guys do the exact same thing too.

Edited by somegirl
Typo

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is pure selfishness.

Of course men are selfish too.

Both parties are just doing what is best for them while expecting the other one to be selfless.

See, when you act selfishly, why are you surprised when others do the same? They are only doing what you're doing back to you. But since you are selfish, you don't like it. The ego's game is to be as selfish as it can while denying others that same move.

You exercise your choice not to have sex with a man when he needs it but you don't. And a man exercises his choice to go pickup other girls when he needs it and you need him to be loyal to you.

The type of selfishness being described here by Preety is not an egoic driven selfishness but a self-love driven one.

Body integrity is self-respect.

If both gender acts towards an egoic selfishness, they drift apart.

If both gender acts towards Self-Love, they converge.

People tend to confond these two facets of "selfishness".

One leads to devilry and is unconscious, the other to harmony and is conscious.

Edited by Etherial Cat

20 minutes ago, somegirl said:

Well, it's true that both women and men are selfish. How can it not be so?

Girls are selfish because they want best for themselves, they don't want to put themselves in danger or date a financially unstable, unattractive person (for example). If she wasn't selfish she would have no problem dating unattractive morbidly obese guy with smelly feet. But because she has preferences, she has certain condition under which she will accept potential partner.

It doesn't make her a bad person, but it does make her selfish, and that's fine, because guys do the exact same thing too.

Yes, but that's being attracted to people who are driven by Self-Love.

An unattractive morbidly obese guy with smelly feet, cumulating all the unattractive traits you have mentioned is very likely someone who is having a lot of emotional and self-esteem issues. Very "poor self-love", most likely.

Humans are attracted to healthy behavior. And while Self-Love is attractive, devilish selfishness is repulsive. Two selfish asses are also not a match.

What we like as human is to love people who are lovable and being lovable ourself. And of course, we want to love ourself as well. Putting yourself in danger or in financially trouble is not love. Forcing yourself to like someone who is not loving itself is not love either.

47 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

The type of selfishness being described here by Preety is not an egoic driven selfishness but a self-love driven one.

@Etherial Cat No selfishness can derive from Love. Self-love and self-respect instead are concept a wounded ego uses when it has to riconfigure its tactics to fullfill its needs. The same old dirty job, just sugar-coated;)

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

If both gender acts towards an egoic selfishness, they drift apart.

If both gender acts towards Self-Love, they converge.

People tend to confond these two facets of "selfishness".

Nontheless, They converge or step away because they have an interest in doing that. As long as there is an agent.
I agree that we can distinguish between levels or degrees, but at the bottom of the Ego you will stll find the voice "what's in it for me?".

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

Humans are attracted to healthy behavior. And while Self-Love is attractive, devilish selfishness is repulsive. Two selfish asses are also not a match.

mmh...not really. Humans are attracted to whatever that fullfill their needs. Certain need are met in problematic scenarios and people hold on til the Cons becomes unbearable. If what you said was true, toxic relationship wouldn't exist.

19 minutes ago, _Archangel_ said:

@Etherial Cat No selfishness can derive from Love. Self-love and self-respect instead are concept a wounded ego uses when it has to riconfigure its tactics to fullfill its needs. The same old dirty job, just sugar-coated;)

Nontheless, They converge or step away because they have an interest in doing that. As long as there is an agent.
I agree that we can distinguish between levels or degrees, but at the bottom of the Ego you will stll find the voice "what's in it for me?".

mmh...not really. Humans are attracted to whatever that fullfill their needs. Certain need are met in problematic scenarios and people hold on til the Cons becomes unbearable. If what you said was true, toxic relationship wouldn't exist.

I feel like you didn't get what I said.

Love is not selfless. Love is loving oneself and Oneself with a capital O at the same time. You cannot love in a total selfless way because your human form is limited by essence. It has prerequisites to maintain itself alive and in good health (physically, mentally etc). 

Self-love and self-respect are not concepts of a wounded ego. Self-love and self-respect is taking care of who you are and that doesn't mean it is taking care of your ego. Enlighten being all still have human needs. And fulfilling these needs do not make them selfish but self-loving. There is nothing wrong with needs as long as you do not operate from a place of greed and delusion. Eckhart Tolle, Ramana Maharshi or the Buddha operate/ed from SELF-LOVE and not from SELFISHNESS.

There is two mode of operations. The way toward devilry or the way toward consciousness and universal love. When you are attracted towards selfishness, what you do is that you are acting against your holistic best interest and needs for the sake of a mental illusion which is the ego.

Edited by Etherial Cat

@Etherial Cat oooh then pardon me, i didn't catch it at first.
Makes sense for sure, the problem is, you can count the people capable of doing that on your hand. 
Most individuals are light years away and can't even self-reflect, let alone complete liberation.

Sometimes I feel like we are the blind following the blind here.  Allegory is sometimes the easiest way to illustrate a complicated subject.  Suppose you own a nice home.  It's well built and visually pleasing, worth quite a bit of money.  But it attracts attention, especially from the kind of people who would like to break in and steal the valuables inside.  One day, a stranger who feels it's his right to break in and take what he wants simply because it's there and he wants it, speaks to the owner, and does his best to convince the owner, that he, the stranger, would be a better owner of the valuables than the owner is and to please just give him, the stranger, the keys.  The owner politely turns the stranger down since as owner, he has bought and paid for the ownership and he enjoys living there.  This infuriates the stranger who believes the owner should not have rejected him.  The stranger returns to the same house that very night and breaks into the house, taking as many valuables as he can, including a coin collection worth millions and runs off with them.

Was the homeowner being selfish when he refused to turn his house keys over to the stranger because, he felt he'd paid for the home and had the title (i.e. certificate of ownership) and he cherished the home and valuables and had no interest in giving all that away for free?  Or was he simply respecting his home and property and being a responsible owner?  Whose right was it to claim ownership of the home, the real owner who paid for it, or the dishonest stranger who felt he should just take ownership without offering fair payment?

We have a term for people like the envious stranger bent on taking someone else's property.  It's called robber and what he did is called robbery.  There is one other term when it comes to stealing another persons sexual property, and that word is rapist.  There are numerous websites that give instructions for getting another person's sexual property, their body.  These are referred to as Pick Up Artist advice.  Both of these acts are illegal and if you are caught you can be rightfully charged and put in jail.  If you wouldn't rob another of their property, then consider carefully what you are doing before doing it especially when it comes to who can rightfully refuse to give their body away under duress.

Edited by Eternity

@eaaaeaeae women don't owe sex. Simple. It has nothing to do with men.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@dflores321 what has sex got anything to do with respect ?

Respect is given to both gender and is regardless of anything.

Just now, eaaaeaeae said:

@Preety_Indiayou changed it a little DIDN'T YOU? 

Not at all 

at 1st you say women don't own you anything like you ruthessly blame men,

It's not about blaming men. It's about telling men to not act in ways in which they automatically assume that women owe sex .

and now you say it's not about men, women don't own sex. Where is the you there? Did the blame just dissapeared? Will you just deny this? yes you will.

Well it has nothing to do with hating men. Like you're trying to twist and make it look like. It is as simple as it sounds - women don't owe you Sex.

You just aping whatever feminazism preach that's why you thought there won't be resistance to people that read this. Cause it's unoriginal and just to grow fanatism in their members

By calling it whatever nonsense words, you can't make it lose its meaning. Women don't owe you sex.. nothing difficult to understand in it.

men don't own you money

I said that a man appears more appealing when he pays. Never said that they owe.

and I really find it disgusting how many women today walk the way you walk opposite direction and expect you to move so they will take your space. Women today are kind of (i won't say it) , if things won't change most of you will have 300 cats to feed when you grow old.

To be honest cats are way better.Cats give lot of affection and love. Why just simply hate cats. They have nine lives after all. 

Nothing wrong with that. But if majority of women have 300 cats in a nation, that's what's wrong

I need to keep lolling at this sentence for the rest of my life.

You have no clue how passionate I'm about cats. I was practically raised by cats.

If I see cats and cats everywhere, this planet will look like a paradise to me. It should be raining cats for the rest of my life. My life couldn't be better if that becomes the case.

@eaaaeaeae you have no clue, the last date I had, I told him that I'm going to be raising 10 cats if we were to marry..he was like wut ???xD

I decided to delete his number. Another shit test cleared. Not gonna be with a man who doesn't want my cats

That's like a basic shit test. Not even joking.

1 minute ago, dflores321 said:

This does not seem like a shit test at all lol. 

He ran for his life, that's what he did ?.

Good for me too. Life with him and without cats would be too hard on me. I obviously deserve better, even my cats do.

@dflores321  I don't need a ruthless man who can't even love a cat.

A man loving a cat is my number one priority.

Otherwise....delete his number.

2 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

You go to random men and tell them ''women don't own you sex'', like they ever told you that women own them sex. Did I tell you that? No, and you mention it again to me like I told you do. You realised you make no sense and you made it worse

The problem is that some men think like that , that women owe them sex especially in incel communities

Didn't you watch the video?

5 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

I knew you loved cats, all feminazis love them, they are their only company that's the point.

This is a huge stereotype. I had cats when I was just 3 years old. You think I was some kind of a feminist when I was just 3 years old. Loving cats has nothing to do with Feminism. I like cats anyway. It's simply stereotype created around lonely women.

By the way  I'm glad if in old age I have to live with cats. Better to be a slave to cats than be a sex slave to a man

1 minute ago, eaaaeaeae said:

plus , you should be careful, cause if a man agrees with your paranoia there is a big chance he pretends and is an abusing criminal, so be careful cause these trash people exist.

What if he is just a simp that I end up spending the rest of my life with. I'll be happy. Win win

2 minutes ago, eaaaeaeae said:

@Preety_India

if you think that men wants you to make you sex slave then cats are the best solution. Yes there is nothing wrong with old ladies hating men and having cats. It just shows something. Of course there can be lonely old women with cats that aren't misandrists but it's more rare than the stereotype. 

You had cats 3 years old. So... misandry runs in your family? You still want cats right? It's ok my fellow human, I want cats too and never had any, I am just saying what's your situation. 

bro chillllllllllllllllllll

@Preety_India

if you think that men wants you to make you sex slave then cats are the best solution. Yes there is nothing wrong with old ladies hating men and having cats. It just shows something. Of course there can be lonely old women with cats that aren't misandrists but it's more rare than the stereotype. 

You had cats 3 years old. So... misandry runs in your family? You still want cats right? It's ok my fellow human, I want cats too and never had any, I am just saying what's your situation. 

You have a very negative attitude. Why associate poor cats with misandry? Cats are beautiful creatures

I would hate to be with a man who hates cats. I'm a young woman in her 20s, not an old lonely woman.

You're imagining an old woman as someone who is sad and miserable. But maybe she is happy, you might never know 

You act as though men are angels coming to rescue women.

Then every married women would be happy on planet Earth. Divorce statistics say otherwise 

In my country,most women who commit suicide are married women.

Girls my age don't even want to marry men. They shudder at the prospect of marriage. They are working, making money, going on vacation with friends, they are young and free. And they are very happy. They don't want men and they don't want marriage.

@Byun Seanrelax bro, a woman can hear the truth, no need to make it a big deal

@Preety_Indiahere the simp you wanted Byun Sean , making a conversation like war happened. Screaming while other had simple conversation. And that's what's wrong with this world. 

You will find a guy like him, if you find this normal that's ok with me 

Bro what is the point of this conversation. 

Your literally on an online forum bashing a girl for her preferences in men. Let people live life. 

If you have something constructive to say then ok. But if you feel the need to bash people then you should 

find something outside of the forum that actually improves your life experience.

Your not converting anyone to your ways of thinking by bashing it into them. It just repels people.