Preety_India

Women don't owe you Sex !!!!!

67 posts in this topic

I have a problem with how there's a general sentiment on this forum where it's often shown as though women owe you Sex and words like rewarding and punishment are used. A woman is only looking for a man who is good for her, not rewarding or punishing you.

Men who act like women owe them sex come with a mentality that objectifies women. It's a terrible mindset often found in incel communities online.

Jim Jeffries hilariously breaks down this toxic ideological mentality in his video. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Men don't owe a relationship, calling you back after nailing you or intimacy. Men don't owe you any special treatment and you don't owe men any special treatment, it goes both ways. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

3 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Preety_India Men don't owe a relationship, calling you back after nailing you or intimacy. 

Who said they do ?

Obviously if a woman doesnt get it she is simply going to reject.

At least we owe you a rejection if our needs aren't met. 

Women don't owe men sex, I think that is a given... 

No one is saying that.

But, men speaking about how they understand women as they are doing pickup is different. It's probably an uncomfortable conversation for many women but, men do pickup and discuss their game. I think it's a good thing that men understand female psychology as long as they aren't being abusive.

Don't confused 'Game language' phrases like 'reward and punishment' nuance is important here. Women do however have a psychology and not all women want the same thing, it depends on the context.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Who said they do ?

On the contrary, who said women owe men sex?

Which is why a man has to take responsibility for getting the sex he wants. Because women certainly are too selfish to care about giving to him when he needs it. Hence pickup is born.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

On the contrary, who said women owe men sex?

Have you ever come across incel-kind comments ? No ?

You mean to tell me that men never act like women owe sex to them.

A couple of days back a guy made a thread here telling how he is going to punish a girl for not accepting him. 

You don't read all that or do you simply turn a blind eye to such statements ?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Which is why a man has to take responsibility for getting the sex he wants. Because women certainly are too selfish to care about giving to him.

Yea yea. A woman is selfish just because she has a choice ?

Our choices are not selfishness. Nice way of demonizing a woman's natural wishes and desires.

Why am I supposed to compromise on my desires ?

If I'm entitled to affection from a man of my choice, that's me being selfish ?

Explain me please this twisted logic.

Don't call it Selfish. 

Edited by Preety_India

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I meant here on the forum. 

Tag a comment of a man alleging women owe men sex on this forum, let me see it.

13 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Is this a joke? Of course it is selfish to state you are ''entitled'' to affection from a man, you are as entitled as the men who state they are ''entitled'' to sex from women, this is painfully easy to understand.

Men (or anybody for that matter) don't owe you affection. There is no rule in the universe that asserts that, it's an artificially made up rule that you created. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

4 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

I meant here on the forum. 

Tag a comment of a man alleging women owe men sex on this forum, let me see it.

It was deleted.

Also it is against forum guidelines to tag someone directly.

I'll need permission from mods.

Edited by Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It was deleted.

Also it is against forum guidelines to tag someone directly.

I'll need permission from mods.

Ok, then take a screenshot of the message stating that, and pm me to see it. 

5 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Is this a joke? Of course it is selfish to state you are ''entitled'' to affection from a man, you are as entitled as the men who state they are ''entitled'' to sex from women, this is painfully easy to understand.

Men (or anybody for that matter) don't owe affection. There is no rule in the universe that asserts that. 

You took it the wrong way. What I meant was I'm entitled to my choice in a what sort of man I want. It's my choice who I want to have a relationship with. That's what I'm entitled to. 

I didn't mean to say a man owes me affection..

I don't know how to word it 

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Incels are a pretty rare breed and most people understand they aren't owed sex. Pointing this out isn't going to change the ones who's perception of women and reality is so warped they do believe they are owed sex. But, even though an incel does believe this they can never achieve that desire. Which causes hatred to build up against women more and more with each rejection.

The irony is I personally dated a woman who believed she was owed sex. It was my first major relationship and it was a nightmare of an experience. I didn't truly understand how wrong this was until a year-ish after the breakup. But, I only say this because this is more of a warped human ideology than it is strictly to males. I've had more than one female friend admit to me sexually assaulting a man. One situation just became awkward and the other the man cried. Both situations after questioning the female they really didn't understand what they were doing was wrong at the time and just assumed because they were a woman they were allowed to have sex with whomever they wised.

On the opposite end I've had a male friend who was convicted for sexual assault in his mid teens. Went to prison for 2 years due to it. He was a nice person when I met him much later in his life. Friendly, caring, and went out of his way for others. I decided not to judge him for what he did. But, every once in awhile he would talk about women and they way he did was he believed they owed him something. He would not accept otherwise and had a strong conviction with this. I stopped being his friend due to it eventually.

Edited by Nos7algiK

5 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Ok, then take a screenshot of the message stating that, and pm me to see it. 

Ok, wait a minute I'll send you the screenshot. But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it publically on the forum. 

But I'm sending you the screenshot.

16 minutes ago, Nos7algiK said:

Incels are a pretty rare breed and most people understand they aren't owed sex.

Hmmm. I disagree. I don't think they're rare.

Pointing this out isn't going to change the ones who's perception of women and reality is so warped they do believe they are owed sex.

I think pointing out this is important for awareness. Some men can drop their beliefs after its pointed out to them. At least it gives them opportunity to reflect and listen to what women think about it. 

But, even though an incel does believe this they can never achieve that desire. Which causes hatred to build up against women more and more with each rejection.

It's important to target this mentality. And please don't think that only incels who believe this. Men with wife and kids also think this way and sometimes force their wives. These guys could even be described as Chads (and Tyrones.:P)

The irony is I personally dated a woman who believed she was owed sex. It was my first major relationship and it was a nightmare of an experience. I didn't truly understand how wrong this was until a year-ish after the breakup. But, I only say this because this is more of a warped human ideology than it is strictly to males. I've had more than one female friend admit to me sexually assaulting a man. One situation just became awkward and the other the man cried. Both situations after questioning the female they really didn't understand what they were doing was wrong at the time and just assumed because they were a woman they were allowed to have sex with whomever they wised.

Women doing this is extremely rare. Look at rape statistics. Do I need to say more?

On the opposite end I've had a male friend who was convicted for sexual assault in his mid teens. Went to prison for 2 years due to it. He was a nice person when I met him much later in his life. Friendly, caring, and went out of his way for others. I decided not to judge him for what he did. But, every once in awhile he would talk about women and they way he did was he believed they owed him something. He would not accept otherwise and had a strong conviction with this. I stopped being his friend due to it eventually.

I mean you don't need to stop being friends with someone just because of differences. However your friend is wrong and that mentality he has/had ends up hurting women. I hope he changes that. 

Men want sex from women. You want a man based on what he can do for you. It's simple. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Hmmm. I disagree. I don't think they're rare.

They are rarer than you perceive them to be. But, they are just memorable when you encounter them. So their numbers seem many. There is a severe difference between someone who lacks experience with women, possibly is just young, and an incel.

I think pointing out this is important for awareness. Some men can drop their beliefs after its pointed out to them. At least it gives them opportunity to reflect and listen to what women think about it. 

You may help a small handful of people if you preach the message enough. But, the issue isn't surface level. I'm going to assume some sort of childhood trauma is the root to their perception of women. Which is not impossible to heal, but won't be fixed by telling someone they are wrong for seeing women that way.

It's important to target this mentality. And please don't think that only incels who believe this. Men with wife and kids also think this way and sometimes force their wives. These guys could even be described as Chads (and Tyrones.:P)

I don't disagree with you there. I've heard of religion being used to scare someone into having sex with them as well.

Women doing this is extremely rare. Look at rape statistics. Do I need to say more?

The stats are not a good representation of this. I believe mainly due to ignorance. On both sides of the field you will hear stories of how people never even realized till years later they were sexually assaulted. Usually because they tell a story to a friend or family member and that person tells them how that wasn't ok. Same applies for those that sexually assault others. Though, it's hard to believe someone wouldn't understand such a vile act is wrong. But, I believe there are many scenarios where this is the case. Also, there are many cases were either what happened is just brushed off and forgot about or someone is too ashamed to tell their story. There have been multiple women, those that I've called friend, who have done this to me. But, I've brushed that off and told them to never do that again or else I would remove them from my life. I'm not a sexual person whatsoever unless I'm in a relationship with someone. My first partner was not something I could so easily brush off given the severity of what was happen. But, now it's all good and I feel no ill will towards her and only wish her the best in life.

I mean you don't need to stop being friends with someone just because of differences. However your friend is wrong and that mentality he has/had ends up hurting women. I hope he changes that. 

That was my mindset, but he started to a molest woman and defend his entitlement to her body. After many long talks with him he refused to see the error in his ways. I do wish the best for him and hope he has changed. I believe he is engaged currently so I hope that is out of his system.

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Yea yea. A woman is selfish just because she has a choice ?

Our choices are not selfishness. Nice way of demonizing a woman's natural wishes and desires.

Why am I supposed to compromise on my desires ?

Explain me please this twisted logic.

Don't call it Selfish.

It is pure selfishness.

Of course men are selfish too.

Both parties are just doing what is best for them while expecting the other one to be selfless.

See, when you act selfishly, why are you surprised when others do the same? They are only doing what you're doing back to you. But since you are selfish, you don't like it. The ego's game is to be as selfish as it can while denying others that same move.

You exercise your choice not to have sex with a man when he needs it but you don't. And a man exercises his choice to go pickup other girls when he needs it and you need him to be loyal to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.