Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Question on Spiritual Genes

5 posts in this topic

I recently watched in one of Ralston's videos, where he literally said out of no where to a guy, "There is nothing preventing you from reaching your true nature. Like there is no special spiritual gene or anything". 

But at the same time I hear @Leo Gura speaking on spiritual genes and it kinda makes sense. But where did leo came with this from? Have scientists shown research where they prove there is a unique gene regarding one's level of consciousness? 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

All there is, is conciousness. Therfore nothing is preventing conciousness from knowing itself. Only the mind may think otherwise. 

I discussed the "level of conciousness" topic with Leo in another thread, have a look at that. 

There it is 

Edited by Bluff

Try getting someone with severe autism to fully awaken, or an ant or a dog.

We all have different capacities and inclinations of how to progress spiritually.

I think God realization is one path, but there are many out there I think have fruit. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

My advice for you would be to focus on your own awakening process. I mean, what 'others' can or can't do, whether or not there are some other factors at play here, all these are nothing but thoughts in Awareness. By delving too deep into notions such as what is meant by 'spiritual genes' might bring confusion & unnecessary mental rumination. [[[It's like wasting your time researching about people who cannot paint or make visual art while you're supressing your creativity as that's one of your greatest passions. If you practice and practice and practice, eventually you might become extraordinarily good at it & become crazily successful & fulfilled.]]]

In actuality Enlightenment doesn't happen to a 'person'. 

Don't overanalyze the relative structures too much. Sometimes the more time you spend dissecting a relative notion, the more details & layers you start dreaming up on top of it. 'Don't be ignorant to the view, but keep riding the bike.'

Again, God-Realization doesn't happen to a 'person'.

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

@Bluff Interesting thread. Yet I didnt found the part related to scientific proof of spiritual genetics.@Anahata Yeah. Yet the relative is crucial too in the path. Too many obstacles. Starting with conditioning, culture and enviornments. If you dont study these ones in your personal life situation, you can get into lot of trouble. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link