Daniel347

what is the most powerful psychodelic?

42 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2021 at 9:29 AM, Daniel347 said:

why tho?

The most powerful psychedelic experiences I've had were from ketamine + LSD combo. NMDA dissociative + 5ht2a psychedelic. I think iboga has both of those qualities... AND + deliriant -- the 3rd type of hallucinogen; anticholinergic. So it might actually be the single most intense compound. Not sure about most powerful in terms of insight though. "The most powerful psychedelic" is already a problematic mindset in a way, since there are so many other factors, such as dose, insight, skill, open-mindedness and open-heartedness, finesse and fitness, etc. After a few seriously complete God realizations on large doses, or combos, it can be done just as effectively with conservative doses of classic psychedelics -- my sweet spot is 110ug LSD-25 -- 6 years ago that would just be a cool trip; now it basically creates the entire universe, time completely falls away, etc.

Edited by The0Self

On 25/07/2021 at 11:29 PM, Daniel347 said:

why tho?

Because it has the highest success rate of 'permanent results' of any psychedelic. No other psychedelic comes close, possibly only 5-meo and maybe a mega dose of shrooms. It isn't always the big visuals and vast experiences that make things powerful. If you can take one thing and never have to take any psychedelic ever again, that is true power. it is regarded as the grandfather for a reason.

Edited by Wanderer91