Daniel347

what is the most powerful psychodelic?

42 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Tim R said:

Leo still has to reveal the new substance he talked about in his latest video on god realization...

ye thats what i was talking about

3 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, salvia.

Datura is probably just as powerful as DMT but in the opposite direction. It's not a psychedelic.

what do You mean in the opposite direction?

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That which you take the most of ;)

and what do You take most? :)

25 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

what do You mean in the opposite direction?

It doesn't give you God-related insights. It kinda just makes you really dehydrated and gives you psychosis where you're in an unconscious dream state for days just sleepwalking and being really frightened by nightmarish visions that are indistinguishable from reality in that state of consciousness.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:17 PM, AtheisticNonduality said:

DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, salvia.

Datura is probably just as powerful as DMT but in the opposite direction. It's not a psychedelic.

Have you done Datura? Is it even with trying compared to what LSD and dmt offer?

On 7/21/2021 at 11:58 PM, AtheisticNonduality said:

It doesn't give you God-related insights. It kinda just makes you really dehydrated and gives you psychosis where you're in an unconscious dream state for days just sleepwalking and being really frightened by nightmarish visions that are indistinguishable from reality in that state of consciousness.

Oops that's what trip reports say. Is there anyone actually did datura safely and have any responsibility protocol on how to do it? (Keeping breakthrough in mind)

@Vignan I did a really low dose, like three square centimeters of a flower made into a tea and then only drinking 1/4 of the tea. And I still had noticeable effects like euphoria, disturbing dreams, and pretty severe fatigue. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I took a full hallucinogenic breakthrough dose.

9 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Vignan I did a really low dose, like three square centimeters of a flower made into a tea and then only drinking 1/4 of the tea. And I still had noticeable effects like euphoria, disturbing dreams, and pretty severe fatigue. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I took a full hallucinogenic breakthrough dose.

Over a decade ago I took a fairly high dose of diphenhydramine, which seems to be very similar to datura in effects. Hearing voices. Talking to people that weren’t there. Body felt so heavy it was almost impossible to move. Literally like my body weighed 1000 pounds. Unbelievably intense dysphoria. Mouth completely and painfully dry, yet sensation of drinking water was even more unpleasant... Visual field looked like waves. That was back before psychedelics really had any spiritual impetus with me.

Salvia seems interesting. I will pick Martin Balls brain and read a tonne on it before even considering to try it. 

They are all powerful and deserve respect.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

Over a decade ago I took a fairly high dose of diphenhydramine, which seems to be very similar to datura in effects. Hearing voices. Talking to people that weren’t there. Body felt so heavy it was almost impossible to move. Literally like my body weighed 1000 pounds. Unbelievably intense dysphoria. Mouth completely and painfully dry, yet sensation of drinking water was even more unpleasant... Visual field looked like waves. That was back before psychedelics really had any spiritual impetus with me.

That not psychedelic experience at all. But we have seen evidences of responsibile use. Never the less, if we really want free psychedelic just grow HBWR or morning glory. Process the seeds and trip. They have really good reports as they have LSA in them

5 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

How would one describe datura "breakthrough" ?

But many ancient tribes from India and other parts have used datura with some other plant medicine and make it work like an entheogen. ?

4 hours ago, Vignan said:

That not psychedelic experience at all. But we have seen evidences of responsibile use. Never the less, if we really want free psychedelic just grow HBWR or morning glory. Process the seeds and trip. They have really good reports as they have LSA in them

Obviously. It is a hallucinogenic drug though. Just like datura / atropine. It’s a deliriant.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Lol anyone who likes DPH is alien to me. It was one of the most physically unpleasant experiences. Not nearly as bad as a psychotic break but it nearly resembles psychosis and even in psychosis the body actually still can feel “well” — on DPH (or any deliriant, I’d imagine) you just feel like absolute death.

On 22/07/2021 at 2:35 PM, Vignan said:

Oops that's what trip reports say. Is there anyone actually did datura safely and have any responsibility protocol on how to do it? (Keeping breakthrough in mind)

A dose of datura that would kill you (physically, like a poison) is actually very close to the dose you need for it to be psychoactive, so it's really playing with death.

Given the low amount of literature on datura there is no way to tell what kind of dose would kill you and what kind of dose would be active. The only way to know is to play russian roulette with your life.

On top of that, even if you find a dose that will be active for you, you will suffer brain damage, and you might not be able to focus on anything for days after the experience.

There is absolutely no reason in my opinion to use datura if you have any psychelic in your disposition. If you absolutely feel like doing something reckless, you are better off taking a massive dose of acid or shrooms or simply do 5-MeO-DMT. I haven't seen a single trip report of datura where anything was gained from the experience, other than a lesson on being careful with ingesting poisons.

The toxicity in datura is from atropine, but if you had pure scopolamine, it would still be deliriant. So pure scopolamine is probably a lot safer than eating datura or DPH while still having a similar effect.

7 hours ago, Wanderer91 said:

Iboga

why tho?