Daniel347

what is the most powerful psychodelic?

42 posts in this topic

this question might sound odd and stupid but anyway :)
also if its possible to know what is Leo taking rn, in of his recent videos He mentioned some new substance 

It's likely relative.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

It's likely relative.

yeah i agree, but based on Your experience what can You say?

It is very strange even considering this with the memory of the true depths of psychedelic induced God mind but really just pure imagination — but in a rather profound way. Which is not the end of that dream. Since there is no dream.

4 hours ago, impulse9 said:

Cannabis.

This. It depends on the individual though. I took a large dab yesterday which was more intense than practically any state I’ve ever been in. Psychedelics also seem to have a cumulative effect after awakening. After cessation, THC has taken me further than I would ever imagine is possible. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

5 hours ago, impulse9 said:

Cannabis.

As a person who NEVER smokes cannabis I got REALLLLLY fucking high off a THC cart. I thought it was like smoking a spliff.

I just felt throughout "I am so fucking high". It was a different high from say, DMT, obviously, nowhere near that. But I felt "higher".  Weed felt like a deliriant to me. It actually felt very much like Salvia just before the Salvia trip begins.

DMT is just like going clinically insane or something but you're still kinda sober. Weed is like ket or something in that you're "out of it".

Edited by RMQualtrough

6 hours ago, impulse9 said:

Cannabis.

IME it can produce profound mystical experiences and it’s ultra powerful and maybe the most powerful in a few specific ways... nonetheless, I have a lot of experience with a lot of different compounds and 5-MeO-DMT, LSD-25, and ketamine put everything else including cannabis to shame.

10 hours ago, Daniel347 said:

this question might sound odd and stupid but anyway :)
also if its possible to know what is Leo taking rn, in of his recent videos He mentioned some new substance 

DPT

1 hour ago, Brandon Nankivell said:

DPT

i think DPT isn't that new substance he was talking about, because it was mentioned over a year ago. And the one Leo was talking about was mentioned in god-realisation video

@impulse9 A panic attack on weed actually shot me into nothingness and the dark night of the soul for 6 months straight. However I doubt, that most people who consume it ever reach that level.

Take a look at cannabis induced DP/DR.

I don't recommend doing what I did, because it comes with suffering, and after my ego came back it got very disfunctional and led to huge amounts of suffering.

You are the most powerful psychedelic. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Leo still has to reveal the new substance he talked about in his latest video on god realization...

For a spiritual adept, ketamine will be so incredibly much more powerful than cannabis. 5-MeO-DMT, n,n-DMT, and LSD seem to beat it by a bit of a landslide as well, if I'm being honest -- that's not to say an experience on cannabis won't maybe feel like the most intense experience of your life, it's just that it most likely won't transcend experience itself... It's very rare that weed appears to create the entire universe and there's literally no time.

Edited by The0Self

"Powerful" has many connotations. Irrespective of what the descriptor "means" to the one asking the question, you would not be felt to be short-changed by vaporhuasca (vaporized DMT on the back of full MAO-A inhibition) or the combination of a long-acting NMDA receptor antagonist with LSD/psilocybin.  These examples IME, particularly vaporhuasca, exceed what 5 MeO DMT provides. But these evaluations are subjective. 

That which you take the most of ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The most powerful psychedolic is Love 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, salvia.

Datura is probably just as powerful as DMT but in the opposite direction. It's not a psychedelic.