spinderella

Spiral dynamics and distrust of government

65 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, spinderella said:

So, theoretically speaking, who is deciding who gets what "rights"?

You are!

All rights are imagined by you in your mind.

If you want, you could choose to believe that you have a right to shit on the President's face. Is it true? No less so than any other right you feel you have. Rights are things you invent to make yourself feel secure.

And then it's just a question of how many of your peers can you brainwash to agree with you? If you brainwash enough of them, your wish may actually come true. In this way, if you gather enough peers you could even enslave an entire race or rape an entire city all the while believing you are merely exercising your God-given rights.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Mannyb said:

Maybe you are scared  ? Why is a conversation idiocy? With that attitude, certainly. I can’t really see much love from the way you speak… If you’re interested in discussing things calmly and lovingly I am here for you, otherwise farewell. Namaste ?? 

Dude just get the jab lmao.

Your pretentious love facade is obviously a defense mechanism. You're only fooling yourself.

Fixation on this one topic is neurotic. We have much larger fish to fry here.

It's Love.

3 hours ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

I don't have a solid argument against anti vaxer, as they are the embodiment of doubt in common sense when mostly needed. Nothing can be said to disprove them, so they can't be proved right nor wrong. My petty attempt of ridiculing is exactly that ,petty. Used as a last attempt to see if there is any recognition left in them to see the parallell of their absurdity of never ending doubtfulness. 

After all, I must indeed not only looking like a fool, but be a fool to believe that by any attempt of speaking to them will dissolve or make it clear to them, of their pridful ignorance and futile doubt.

Anti vaxers sure have their right to remain ignorant, so who am I to question their lack of arguments and reasoning. Thing are better left unsaid in their presence as their stoic belief in ignorance leaves them untouched of true communication anyway.

I humbly invite you to question your assumptions 

24 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Dude just get the jab lmao.

Your pretentious love facade is obviously a defense mechanism. You're only fooling yourself.

Fixation on this one topic is neurotic. We have much larger fish to fry here.

I might get it or not.
It’s not a facade dear. ? 
Love and do whatever you want. Wu wei. Talking about this topic is exactly what’s meant to be. 

49 minutes ago, Mannyb said:

I humbly invite you to question your assumptions