Gregory1

Highest IQ in the world talks about his theory of the universe

36 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about his ideas? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKB4wAqMKRQ&ab_channel=LogosSogol

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

That video doesn't even begin to move into the realm of Langen's work. If he has an IQ of 200, that would obviously be very impressive, but intelligence is not a guarantor for finding truth. I've quickly skimmed his work and find it quite interesting, but his approach to describe the ontological nature of reality mathematically is simply false. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

https://variantofone.medium.com/explaining-the-ctmu-cognitive-theoretic-model-of-the-universe-163a89fc5841

Here are some of his papers: http://www.ctmu.org/ 

I think he isn't immersed enough inside epistemology and metaphysics; he still thinks too much like a rational materialist/scientist.

It must be incredibly difficult for a man with an IQ of 200 to go beyond his mind...

Edited by Tim R

I doubt it because here I am .

Well he imagined entire Universe yet he speaks about it .I mean what high IQ? 

24 minutes ago, Tim R said:

but his approach to describe the ontological nature of reality mathematically is simply false. 

Well at least he came to the conclusion that we are all one and that god must and does exist.

24 minutes ago, Tim R said:

It must be incredibly difficult for a man with an IQ of 200 to go beyond his mind...

Why would you assume that more intelligent people have harder times transcending their minds? I do not think that is a valid statement.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Zero spoil the fun nah...let them experience Infinite Intelligence of the Universe.

Zero selfhood and zero human limited cognition.Less selfish and more loving kinda more intelligent you are kinda holds true in life too 

More observant but that also means much less thinking about self.Still same.Always wondered what is the reason behind my ultra high IQ.

But it is a double edged sword.

Edited by Zeroguy

In spirituality/mysticism intuition is more valuable than intelligence (its actually like a higher form of intelligence).

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

In spirituality/mysticism intuition is more valuable than intelligence (its actually like a higher form of intelligence).

Yeah it is.I brag about but I have literally zero EQ lol.Hahahahahaha You win some you lose some.

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Yeah it is.I brag about but I have literally zero EQ lol.Hahahahahaha You win some you lose some.

Haha ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Tim R The pape makes reality look like vaporware. It assumes the latter is logically consistent, self-contained (with God as the initial source of causality) and bounded within time and space. While disputing the scientific dogma is appealing, it somehow makes the exact same mistake and skip fundamental issues by expecting every single word and concept to be clearly defined. In the end, I'm not sure if some infinite state machine is going to cut it, even if it could work on a small subset of imaginary experimental data. The author believes in conspiracy theories, which implies he either doesn't see the connection in everything or still have much fear to unload. We take Leo for granted but this is a reminder it's not easy to fit both science and metaphysics into some unified grasp, despite the lack of shareable evidence (which is never clearly defined anyway).

Several wikis mention he is opposed to interracial marriage, but I cant find any sources.

Langan's understanding of God is pretty much correct. His intelligence certainly shines in the domain of epistemology and metaphysics. More so than any scientist or public intellectual I know of who is not enlightened.

Although there is an even deeper understanding, which is Infinity/Love. Not sure if he ever talks about that, but I have not heard him say it.

If you're going to state what reality is in the most clearest and technical way possible the answer is extremely simple:

INFINITY

And INFINITY cannot be modeled. Because all models are finite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Langan's understanding of God is pretty much correct. His intelligence certainly shines in the domain of epistemology and metaphysics. More so than any scientist or public intellectual I know of who is not enlightened.

Although there is an even deeper understanding, which is Infinity/Love. Not sure if he ever talks about that, but I have not heard him say it.

If you're going to state what reality is in the most clearest and technical way possible the answer is extremely simple:

INFINITY

And INFINITY cannot be modeled. Because all models are finite.

I always wonder how and why insanely intelligent people still fall for Trump's bullshit. Mind boggling. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I always wonder how and why insanely intelligent people still fall for Trump's bullshit. Mind boggling.

Well, Japanese Zen masters supported fascist imperial Japan. So nothing new there.

Langan lives in Red part of the country, blue collar sort of guy. So it makes sense.

When it comes to politics though, this guy is dumb.

Classic conflation of stage Red/Blue with Green:

If you have 4 hours! He went on TOE podcast. The explanation of the theory is very interesting and he talks more about his mystical experiences.

Edited by voxun

57 minutes ago, Fearey said:

I've never seen anyone able to get their points across in a more thorough and clear manner. I often find this extremely difficult when trying to formulate complicated topics.

Would you like to share a example or two from his statements? What came through with such a clarity to you personally from anything he explained?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When it comes to politics though, this guy is dumb.

Classic conflation of stage Red/Blue with Green:

Wow! Someone please inject this man with a Spiral Wizard syringe.

2 minutes ago, Fearey said:

@ZzzleepingBear I'm speaking more in a general sense. That his way of communicating makes his statements easy to follow and doesn't leave much room for misinterpretation, if any. When I try to formulate deep topics to someone face to face, I can't do that, and have no way of knowing if what I was saying got interpreted the way I intended to or not.

I respect that view. How ever, the reason I asked was because I'm curious if anyone actually do grasp any point with clarity as you suggest. And by grasping anything, I mean recalling something anyone found to be profound for themselves from any possible logical conclution.

In my view, the opposite is the case as I listening to his interview. He speaks with high confidence, and don't shy away from elaborating on the questions.. Great. But his answears seems to muddle themselves with more complexity thrown ontop of what was already seemingly hard to follow. So personally, I could not even tell if anything he says is right or wrong in the end of the day. I'm sure he believes in his theory, and that others belive in him as a person, because it sure looks like he know what he is talking about atleast. Anyways that's my take on it all.

@ZzzleepingBear He is speaking in the logic of Oneness. My direct experience validates most of his logic, although my direct experience has gone even deeper than his logic.

However, you will never reach Infinity via logic. The logic of Infinity can only be derived retroactively once your consciousness goes infinite. A shift in one's baseline state of consciousness is absolutely necessary, and this is something his model doesn't really tell you. His model will only make sense from a certain higher state of consciousness -- which is why scientists and academics don't understand him but someone like me does.

Or... just take a psychedelic and you will understand the logic of Oneness. If you also contemplate it deeply.

In the beginning of the TOE interview it seems to make so much sense. Its like he made a mathematical formula on 5 meo dmt. But he does seem very bitter about being cancelled and his ideas on hell seem a bit weird to me. Maybe its because I don't have a 200 IQ.