EnRoute

Being Intimate and Emotional With My Girlfriend. Am I Doing Something Wrong?

15 posts in this topic

Hello.

I'm the type of guy who loves to express himself emotionally, especially when I'm intimate with my girl.

I've seen both of @Leo Gura's videos about how to have amazing, mind-blowing sex.

At some point, he mentions that sex is not a mechanical thing at all but rather an emotional act with a little bit of mechanics, like dominating the girl and making her submissive during the act.

The thing is that I feel amazing while I'm making out with the girl. I even look at her lovingly, with the intent of penetrating her with the emotions that I feel. Not only that but I take her hand and put it on my heart so she can realize how I feel about her and how fast my heart is beating when we're making out. Am I doing something wrong where?

And I need to find out this: are women responsive when I'm vulnerable from an emotional standpoint? Are women kind of absorbing my emotions?

All I know is that I have A NEED to satisfy her emotionally; that makes me intensely satisfied as well. When I see her being responsive to my emotions, it's just an amazing thing that can not be described with words.

Sex is not about the techniques you have or how better you can perform from a mechanical point of view.

What are your thoughts on this?

@EnRoute  Why are you asking whether you are doing something wrong?

What negative feedback did you get?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

9 hours ago, flowboy said:

What negative feedback did you get?

I didn't get any negative feedback.

Everything you wrote seems fine. Did she tell you something that made you doubt yourself?
All I can say is that you shouldn't overthink stuff too much. You just do what you soul tells you. Just dive into the moment. Show emotions if you feel like showing.

Yea what you did is perfectly fine just don't do this the first couple times you guys sleep together or you'll most likely come across of as a creep. 

1 minute ago, Bando said:

Yea what you did is perfectly fine just don't do this the first couple times you guys sleep together or you'll most likely come across of as a creep. 

^ What this guy said. First few times you want to just fuck her brains out and lean a bit more to the mechanical side, be cool and loose, find out what both of you like together and have fun.

Being too intimate and emotional right off the bat can be overwhelming and make her think "lol is this guy in love with me already because I fucked him? So needy."

I mean it really depends on the woman and how long you've known each other, but there are some general rules to follow so you don't get in hot water.

hrhrhtewgfegege

4 hours ago, Roy said:

I mean it really depends on the woman and how long you've known each other, but there are some general rules to follow so you don't get in hot water.

That is true!

I wonder how @Leo Gura sees this. 

its selfperpetuating.

On 20.7.2021 at 4:32 AM, Bando said:

On 20.7.2021 at 4:38 AM, Roy said:

^ What this guy said. First few times you want to just fuck her brains out and lean a bit more to the mechanical side, be cool and loose, find out what both of you like together and have fun.

Being too intimate and emotional right off the bat can be overwhelming and make her think "lol is this guy in love with me already because I fucked him? So needy."

rules rules rules rules - who says rules work. it’s becoming a mono cultural selfperpetuating male trap a story you tell yourself so you can dominate those who might be more genuine.

insecurities and egotism.

for men, emotions are useless. period. fuck the shit out of her as hard as you can. this is not titanic movie.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

7 hours ago, hamedsf said:

for men, emotions are useless. period. fuck the shit out of her as hard as you can. this is not titanic movie.

haha :D

10 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Not at all... Men can be very loving during sex. 

"You Create Magic" 

2 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Not at all... Men can be very loving during sex. 

@Flowerfaeiry slapping and spanking is another form of love expression

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 20/07/2021 at 4:55 AM, EnRoute said:

I didn't get any negative feedback.

Then just pace yourself :) 

I totally loved what you wrote! ❤️?

I can feel raw emotions there and feeling in the moment! ☀️☀️☀️

I personally love guys who can express their emotions freely and not afraid of them. Its liberating, penetrating me to the depth of my soul and back and somehow I feel vital energy flows to the point i become more sensitive to feelings and expressions of others - gets me more empathetic. So emotional exchange is totally amazing and mind blowing and you reach a higher vibration as well! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

??????