Wisebaxter

How can the Relative be both true and not true?

26 posts in this topic

Thank you I am greatful.

What level of awekening do I need.How much purification do I need.I feel as "that you are trying to point to".Doesn't matter.

Dream dream dream.

May I just in my life take a break from it.I am forever this "thing" .Life was fun.

I am scared of myself ,I really am.

To really be random serb I can't really give it to anyone.Also how random serb realizes it is a random serb other then pretty much killing himself?

Edited by Zeroguy

28 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I am scared of myself ,I really am.

To really be random serb I can't really give it to anyone.Also how random serb realizes it is a random serb other then pretty much killing himself?

What are you saying? 'Random serb'? 

The spiritual path is sprawling, nuanced, counterintuitive, and takes time to unfold as long as you show up consistently. It's just this right now. You can't really mess it up. Just, relax.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Wisebaxter have you read Power vs Force by david r hawkins? In there is a system to test how true something is. 0-1000 where 0 is false and 1000 is absolutely true.

Absolute Truth has no form. If it had, than it would have to be limited to that form, and so wouldn't be Absolute. 

This is also why Absolute Truth is the same as Nothing. It is impossible to grasp Absolute Truth with the mind, because mind creates distinctions and knowing (experience), and Absolute Truth cannot be known or be distinguished from any thing, because than it would exist in some relationship with other things, or in some specific way. So don't try to create a distinction in your experience of Absolute Truth using intellect, imagination or what not. It is just not possible to realize Absolute Truth from within the dream. Absolute Truth is before the dream of life occurs, before knowing is possible, before any 'sentient' being becomes aware of any thing.

That is not to say that the Relative isn't the Absolute. That would be to distinct the Absolute from the Relative, but we already saw that what is Absolute cannot be distinguished from any thing. This is where you might feel you bumped into confusion or paradox. It is fine. When you are reading this right now, you are experiencing the Absolute Truth, albeit from a perspective that formulates the Absolute Truth into an experience that serves your survival. If you would to distinct experience from Absolute Truth, than it couldn't be Absolute.

To wrap this up, the distinction between Absolute and Relative is tricky, and should only serve you so much. In order to realize that the Now - in what ever form or conditions it shows up - is Absolute, this distinction must eventually collapse and be seen for what it. As a distinction, it can only serve you so far (within the relative). It is just not possible to "analytically stretch" stretch this distinction in order to isolate what is really the Absolute, from the Relative.