Just now, Blackhawk said:

The answer is no. At least for me.

The holocaust is real.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

46 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The holocaust is real.

Or so you believe ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or so you believe ;)

I believe your fingers look like tentacles of sea anemone. ;)

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

The real question is-

Do you really need Leo to tell you if the holocaust happened ?

You people watch Leo like republicans watch Fox News 

Exactly. Plus the fact that all real holocaust deniers do not actually intellectually think the holocaust did not happen. They are just right wing racist antisemitist, self deluded to the extreme.

The video was excellent, but the tip toeing around the “h” word underscores a problem.    Even when you become more aware of the arbitrary constructs of society, you may then just end up frustrated because there are real world consequences, sometimes severe, to contradicting these constructs.  As the video pointed out, it is about survival.   I have found the easiest way to get more freedom is to live in countries with other cultures like Mexico.  But the globalist trend is to spread fake Western reality to the entire world.  Creativity will be necessary to self actualize in an increasingly intolerant world with a single uniform reality forced on everyone.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict

6 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

The video was excellent, but the tip toeing around the “h” word underscores a problem.    Even when you become more aware of the arbitrary constructs of society, you may then just end up frustrated because there are real world consequences, sometimes severe, to contradicting these constructs.  As the video pointed out, it is about survival.   I have found the easiest way to get more freedom is to live in countries with other cultures like Mexico.  But the globalist trend is to spread fake Western reality to the entire world.  Creativity will be necessary to self actualize in an increasingly intolerant world with a single uniform reality forced on everyone.

Basically, a real life matrix, a lot more sophisticated than in the movie.

If you have sufficient critical thinking, contemplation ability and love of research, history, knowledge, and so on, you don't need to only treat actualized videos as a tv show, just tune in and blank out. Go explore other sources of information, along with living life.

@Leo Gura But leoooooo ppl are gonna use this against you and claim ur a Holocaust denier lmaoo. I love the ballsy examples and claims you make in your videos but There’s no way other YouTubers are gonna let this one slide hahahah

Edited by UNZARI

If you are in a high state of consciousness, you see something very strange: nothing is real, nor did it happen, there was no holocaust, no big bang, no others. there is no course from before to now. reality is not created in steps, there is no evolution. It is something too strange to be true, as if you had put all this decoration with the sole purpose of deceiving yourself. It seems somewhat sinister and crazy, but it is clearly seen. is that really so?

Edited by Breakingthewall

On 7/18/2021 at 3:52 PM, cookiemonster said:

"Do you believe in the holocaust?"

In general, the results were overwhelming."aBsoLutEly yEs."

But if given the question:-

"Can you name the top 5 extermination camps by number of people killed?"

*crickets*

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain.

There has only been an imagined now moment.

Edited by GoobyBooby

2 hours ago, UNZARI said:

@Leo Gura But leoooooo ppl are gonna use this against you and claim ur a Holocaust denier lmaoo. I love the ballsy examples and claims you make in your videos but There’s no way other YouTubers are gonna let this one slide hahahah

If people want to demonize me, they already have plenty to work with. I am not going to alter my work to please trolls who would demonize me anyway.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If people want to demonize me, they already have plenty to work with. I am not going to alter my work to please trolls who would demonize me anyway.

I'm sure you aren't a holocaust denier. You have never denied.

I mean you have museums you know.

Seriously if ya can’t read between the lines of what he meant by that remark then you need to backtrack on the videos by many years, and take them in from where your at. The most recent one is clearly out of your depth