Hulk

the word God!

51 posts in this topic

@OneHandClap Oh but the Buddha did indeed speak about the thing pointing to GOD.

Brahman.

If he had to name his teaching it was the path to the Absolute/Brahman.

The Buddhas teaching was no different then Adi Shankaras/Advaita Vedanta.

It is the theravada who is completly insane to interpret the teachings of the Buddha in a way that is like materialism.

It has never taught a soul less teaching.

Atman=brahman. 

TATHĀGATA = Tat refers to the godhead,brahman etc, it means TAT TVAM ASI. THAT THOU ART. 

Agata means going / traveling/ arriving at.

So the full meaning of the word is that one has arrived at the Absolute.

Or one has become brahman. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Leo Gura awakening is a tragic thing, you realize just how sad it is that the most beautiful realization can be resisted so vehemently. Revealing the truth automatically triggers the ego mind to project and demonize, or to find clever ways to deny that they are imagining all existence.

We have many members of the forum that are more interested in mental masturbation than cutting through all the bullshit to get to the raw Truth. It’s starting to become a platform for fruitless debates.

On 7/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, gettoefl said:

one of my twitter follows this evening

dh.jpg

Tej could not be more authentically spot on. As God, when I am doing my sessions so to speak, sometimes it is with God, again so to speak, a self realized person, and we are just ironing out some kinks, some old thought patterns or beliefs. Then it is fine.

Most often, so to speak, I am talking with a yet to be self realized person. In this case it is extremely misleading and introduces confusion unnecessarily. 

Are you God? Yes, of course you are. Can it be said in truth? Of course not. There is no I which is God. Nor is there someone else there which it is said aloud to. 

It’s really contingent on whether God is still believing in and thus projecting upon separate selves. As unconditional love, God never diminishes or demoralizes. God is knowing only of gods perfection alone, and even that is saying far too much.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

What do you call an infinitely intelligent being?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 7/21/2021 at 6:39 AM, Terell Kirby said:

@Leo Gura awakening is a tragic thing, you realize just how sad it is that the most beautiful realization can be resisted so vehemently. Revealing the truth automatically triggers the ego mind to project and demonize, or to find clever ways to deny that they are imagining all existence.

We have many members of the forum that are more interested in mental masturbation than cutting through all the bullshit to get to the raw Truth. It’s starting to become a platform for fruitless debates.

Of course. It cannot be otherwise.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's what. I think. 

Bites tongue. Deep breaths. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 7/19/2021 at 5:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

I could say the same thing about the word human.

What is the point of using the word human when you are actually God?

You're just playing word games. ;)

I am not playing word games. Why people so react when you say I am God? If you say I am human, it's totally normal, remember how much time you took to learn words when you were kid. You can't dismiss language, How do you know that I am playing words games? You can only understood my statement based upon my language there is no other way. You can't measure or know my consciousness, or whom you are speaking with. So words are vital, the word God is a reserved word and can't be used on other things. If that is the case God is infinite and everything is God and then why don't we call everything God? If you have world wide audience you can't use you are God, it might work for some actualized group and number of people but not for the entire audience. Words such as you are actualized, enlightened, saint, servant of God, etc are perfect. Even when you call the name of god it must be with care and respect, you have to respect the commandment God gave.

“Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.” which means you can't abuse God name for everything. The other thing you aren't God because to say I am God will oppose the nature of God. God has no a pointable self! God isn't the lowest emanation of matter. God is infinite sprit, infinite light. So what is the purpose of using the word God?

5 minutes ago, Hulk said:

God is infinite spirit, infinite light. So what is the purpose of using the word God?

You said it yourself: God is infinite spirit, infinite light.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You said it yourself: God is infinite spirit, infinite light.

OK if that is the case God is computer. 

God is dog. 

God is bitch. 

God is unconsciousness

God is criminal. God is monkey. 

God is ox, corona, etc. it does not make sense. when people refering God, they aren't referring the total universe and infinite. they only refer infinite spirit and light without matter and darkness. we are matter and darkness, so we aren't God. even we don't know the word God what it refer to! 

7 hours ago, Hulk said:

I am not playing word games. Why people so react when you say I am God? If you say I am human, it's totally normal, remember how much time you took to learn words when you were kid. You can't dismiss language, How do you know that I am playing words games? You can only understood my statement based upon my language there is no other way. You can't measure or know my consciousness, or whom you are speaking with. So words are vital, the word God is a reserved word and can't be used on other things. If that is the case God is infinite and everything is God and then why don't we call everything God? If you have world wide audience you can't use you are God, it might work for some actualized group and number of people but not for the entire audience. Words such as you are actualized, enlightened, saint, servant of God, etc are perfect. Even when you call the name of god it must be with care and respect, you have to respect the commandment God gave.

“Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.” which means you can't abuse God name for everything. The other thing you aren't God because to say I am God will oppose the nature of God. God has no a pointable self! God isn't the lowest emanation of matter. God is infinite sprit, infinite light. So what is the purpose of using the word God?

we want to claim that we understand the creator and thereby influence other human being

lol

we dont understand the creator because there isn't one

dualism is false, only oneness exists

4 hours ago, Hulk said:

OK if that is the case God is computer. 

God is dog. 

God is bitch. 

God is unconsciousness

God is criminal. God is monkey. 

If God is absolutely infinite, that means God is all those things.

4 hours ago, Hulk said:

when people refering God, they aren't referring the total universe and infinite. they only refer infinite spirit and light without matter and darkness. we are matter and darkness, so we aren't God. even we don't know the word God what it refer to! 

If what you're referring to as "people" are only dualistic monotheists, then you're mostly correct. They think God (singular – "mono") is separate from his creation (two parts – "dual"). However, that excludes polytheism (most of Eastern gods), pantheism (e.g. Brahman, or the Spinozian God).

These conceptualization of God are anyway beside the point, because what Leo is talking about is the mystical experience of God, and you can only understand it by actually having the experience for yourself. Untill then, you can only take people's word for it, but according to my limited collection of mystical experiences and my intuitions of what lies beyond, the word "God" is the perfect description for whatever this experience is like.

God is the unlimited source of creative expression; creating every movement or motion of the apparent physical world, what is alive and what is inert; of mind and spirit, of body and soul; and all of it is done out of infinite Love of all forms – potential and actual – for the whole.