hyruga

How to discover the Divinity within you?

15 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I would like to know how do you discover the divine power within you?

Do you have any strategies or tips that you use to realise the divine power within you? 

Other than through Meditations, what other methods do you use?

The boring method, if you like, is to continuously realize that what you want most of all is to be happy. To feel safe and loved.

And if you can train the mind to realize that you are already safe and loved at every moment, you're enlightened. 

It's not easy, nor is it quick. The mind will tell you that it needs X, Y, or Z to be complete. It needs this experience or that drug to reach the finish line.

But it's just noise. You are happy beneath all the stories you tell about yourself. You are not a victim of anything; you are deeply happy. Whenever a thought, emotion, or sensation arises, realize that you are noticing it, so you cannot be that thing. Keep going back to the center. Keep telling the mind you are at peace, and... tada... it will be at peace. 

There are flashier methods, like psychedelics, but they carry risks. Be careful with shortcuts to taming the mind. 

3 hours ago, OneHandClap said:

The boring method, if you like, is to continuously realize that what you want most of all is to be happy. To feel safe and loved.

And if you can train the mind to realize that you are already safe and loved at every moment, you're enlightened. 

It's not easy, nor is it quick. The mind will tell you that it needs X, Y, or Z to be complete. It needs this experience or that drug to reach the finish line.

But it's just noise. You are happy beneath all the stories you tell about yourself. You are not a victim of anything; you are deeply happy. Whenever a thought, emotion, or sensation arises, realize that you are noticing it, so you cannot be that thing. Keep going back to the center. Keep telling the mind you are at peace, and... tada... it will be at peace. 

There are flashier methods, like psychedelics, but they carry risks. Be careful with shortcuts to taming the mind. 

But other than happiness, what else do we have? I mean is Happiness the same as love? What about peace, joy, energy, excitement? 

It's about awakening to Your true nature. 

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

To realise that there's nothing outside of what you're experiencing. In which case your experience is everything. The only other thing that is everything is God - if you like to think that way. Or if you prefer God is in everything.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

I suggest you to start by questioning and work on deprogramming your belief systems & all the programming that became the 'meaning glasses' through which you see yourself and the world.

It's about truly seeing *that which is reading this text rn* for •what• you really are. Not •who• you've been programmed to believe you are.

?

1 hour ago, LastThursday said:

To realise that there's nothing outside of what you're experiencing. In which case your experience is everything. The only other thing that is everything is God - if you like to think that way. Or if you prefer God is in everything.

Hmmm what about intangible qualities like fear, shame and guilt? Is God in them?

I mean, the Bible mentioned that God is Love. So if everything is God or everything is in God, then can we say fear and shame is also in God or is it just your own interpretation of things. 

3 minutes ago, Anahata said:

I suggest you to start by questioning and work on deprogramming your belief systems & all the programming that became the 'meaning glasses' through which you see yourself and the world.

It's about truly seeing *that which is reading this text rn* for •what• you really are. Not •who• you've been programmed to believe you are.

?

Thanks. In a way, yes I am the one observing my tots. What else can I do to become the new version of myself? Is it to exercise my willpower and be good?

1 minute ago, hyruga said:

Hmmm what about intangible qualities like fear, shame and guilt? Is God in them?

I mean, the Bible mentioned that God is Love. So if everything is God or everything is in God, then can we say fear and shame is also in God or is it just your own interpretation of things. 

14 hours ago, hyruga said:

But other than happiness, what else do we have? I mean is Happiness the same as love? What about peace, joy, energy, excitement? 

The basic thing I was trying to point out is that God is reality, once you've stripped away all the mental noise. What religions call God is really just a state of consciousness that knows itself to be itself. "I am that I am." "Be still and know that I am God."

Once you realize the game the mind is trying to play—always sending your attention to different objects and imaginary states—you learn how to stop playing, too. The way to stop playing is simply bringing the mind back to now... over, and over, and over, and over again. Eventually, the mind will stop wandering. It will realize that here and now is the eternal ground of peace. Whether you're having an orgasm or in a prison cell, you remain with "now." Thus, you remain with peace, with love, with God.

All the qualities you asked about, such as excitement and joy, are present within the state of "nowness." Everything you've ever wanted is there. 

Just now, hyruga said:

Thanks. In a way, yes I am the one observing my tots. What else can I do to become the new version of myself? Is it to exercise my willpower and be good?

You're welcome

Follow your heart, there lies the key and that's where you find yourself. 

For a start, my recommendation would be to seriously get into Kundalini awakening practices. You can also find someone who knows what they're doing who can teach you and guide you through the process.
Oh yes, I think I should mention this, psychedelics are a great aim when it comes to Kundalini play & awakening but please take care, be very careful with all this. Do tons of research beforehand and learn from the experienced ones. Always be very mindful and do not use psychedelics in unhealthy ways and don't do them if you have imbalances within your psyche. 

Also, a very important thing I should mention is to always take good care of 'set and settings' when it comes to entheogenic technologies. :x

Bon voyages & happy Kundalini awakening hehe :P

[Please note that I gave you these recommendations based solely on spontaneous intuitive thought, take it in consideration only if it resonates.] 

X

Edited by Anahata

18 hours ago, hyruga said:

Fear, shame and guilt is still experience no? Experience is something that you notice or are aware of. Experience includes everything without exception. God includes everything without exception.

All stories and explanations are false.

On 7/17/2021 at 11:53 PM, hyruga said:

Hi all,

I would like to know how do you discover the divine power within you?

Understanding The Immutable Laws is quite helpful imo, for beginning to see all is divinity, and there are ‘workings’ & ‘ways’ which are unseen (‘third eye’ stuff). Specifically The Law of Attraction. This can bring much understanding to why you feel how you feel, and why your life is going as it is. 

On 7/17/2021 at 11:53 PM, hyruga said:

Do you have any strategies or tips that you use to realise the divine power within you? 

Other than through Meditations, what other methods do you use?

Other than meditation…yoga’s, trips, acceptance, apologies, forgiveness… and this is a list more or less of just a few of the activities & experiences to be had which are known to bloom & rekindle divinity & creativity. 

Understanding and employing of the emotional scale could be said to be critical, specifically the distinction between self referential thoughts, and emotion experienced. This is discovering divinity by uncovering divinity. 

Contemplation, as a means of going prior and directly experiencing communion, or communication with being, can be most insightful and most often leads to self-realization, or communication as being. 

The Ten Of-Herding Pics of Zen are a great path overview. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

29 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Understanding The Immutable Laws is quite helpful imo, for beginning to see all is divinity, and there are ‘workings’ & ‘ways’ which are unseen (‘third eye’ stuff). Specifically The Law of Attraction. This can bring much understanding to why you feel how you feel, and why your life is going as it is. 

Other than meditation…yoga’s, trips, acceptance, apologies, forgiveness… and this is a list more or less of just a few of the activities & experiences to be had which are known to bloom & rekindle divinity & creativity. 

Understanding and employing of the emotional scale could be said to be critical, specifically the distinction between self referential thoughts, and emotion experienced. This is discovering divinity by uncovering divinity. 

Contemplation, as a means of going prior and directly experiencing communion, or communication with being, can be most insightful and most often leads to self-realization, or communication as being. 

The Ten Of-Herding Pics of Zen are a great path overview. 

@NahmThanks for your so many inputs and strategies.

@LastThursday @Anahata @OneHandClap thanks for your valuable response. Namaste.

Hi!

It seems that there is a correlation between near-death experiences, experiences with psychedelics, and spiritual practices with realization with God/Love/Light/Infinite/intelligence , which makes me wonder if these experiences have any factor in common between them, or if they generate similar kind of phenomenon in our organism.

Will be awesome to hear how you guys attain those experiences and wich method you used. Maybe we can find the common denominator. Thank you for your time. 

ps: I find this video and others about NDE extremely similar to what Leo explains in his videos about the Absolute. Maybe 5-Meo-Dmt is generated in the brain minutes before you die...

Cheers, Fernando.

Edited by fernancroce

Just now, hyruga said:

Thanks  thanks for your valuable response. Namaste.