Blackhawk

Some thoughts about reality and my worthlessness, etc.

90 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ananta said:

This was my point.

In past posts of yours that were the same as this one you were given an array of different things to try to improve your situation and you didn't respond well to any of them, which leaves you in the same situation time after time, but "wanting" a different result, even if not expecting it.

Good luck.

Is it wrong to want impossible things?

There's many impossible things that I want, for example win 5 million $ on lottery, walk on mars, and get a gf.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk Sigh...

You aren't getting my point.

What you want may not be impossible, but you'd have to try to help yourself, which in the past you've been unwilling to do.

Therefore, here you are in the same situation as before.

Anyways, like I said, good luck.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

12 minutes ago, Ananta said:

@Blackhawk Sigh...

You aren't getting my point.

What you want may not be impossible, but you'd have to try to help yourself, which in the past you've been unwilling to do.

Therefore, here you are in the same situation as before.

Anyways, like I said, good luck.

I have tried to help myself etc.

39 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I have tried to help myself etc.

Okay, then if you are happy with the amount of time and effort you've put in to change, in this area, and you are unwilling to make further changes, then the only thing left is acceptance.

Eckhart-Tolle-Complain-Quotes.jpg

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Okay, then if you are happy with the amount of time and effort you've put in to change, in this area, and you are unwilling to make further changes, then the only thing left is acceptance.

Eckhart-Tolle-Complain-Quotes.jpg

Nope.

What Eckhart Tolle says isn't automatically true.

Try to end suffering by accepting being tortured, not gonna work, no matter how fancy "suffering stops when you accept the situation" sounds. In reality it doesn't work.

And btw, there's also a 2nd choice left: leave the situation (suicide). Which I nowdays think about quite a lot. But I don't want to kill myself because it would cause immense suffering to my parents.

Edited by Blackhawk

17 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Nope.

What Eckhart Tolle says isn't automatically true.

Try to end suffering by accepting being tortured, not gonna work, no matter how fancy "suffering stops when you accept the situation" sounds. In reality it doesn't work.

And btw, there's also a 2nd choice left: leave the situation (suicide). Which I nowdays think about quite a lot. But I don't want to kill myself because it would cause immense suffering to my parents.

You aren't being tortured by anyone, except yourself. So, that doesn't apply here, imo.

Your lack of communication skills and social anxiety may be due to an underlying disorder that may be helped by specialized therapy, but you've said before you tried therapy however long ago and you aren't willing to try again, but I think it's your best chance, but who knows.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, Ananta said:

You aren't being tortured by anyone, except yourself. So, that doesn't apply here, imo.

Your lack of communication skills and social anxiety may be due to an underlying disorder that may be helped by specialized therapy, but you've said before you tried therapy however long ago and you aren't willing to try again, but I think it's your best chance, but who knows.

No I'm not torturing myself, stop putting the blame on me.

I know therapy don't help me.

39 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

No I'm not torturing myself, stop putting the blame on me.

Wow

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Wow

Elaborate?

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Elaborate?

You brought up torture, not me. Figured you were referring to yourself.

I haven't blamed you for anything. Just pointing to the fact that one should make changes or accept their situation, because just complaining does nothing. 

Anyways, I'm in a shitty situation in an area of my life, so I'm now making a change, otherwise I will stay exactly where I currently am. That's the way it works. Just sayin'.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Ananta said:

You brought up torture, not me. Figured you were referring to yourself.

I haven't blamed you for anything. Just pointing to the fact that one should make changes or accept their situation, because just complaining does nothing. 

Anyways, I'm in a shitty situation in an area of my life, so I'm now making a change, otherwise I will stay exactly where I currently am. That's the way it works. Just sayin'.

The torture thing was a example or analogy.

Sometimes it's not possible to make changes or end suffering by accepting the situation. For example if you are getting tortured. Or in my case: my situation.

And stop hating me so much.

3 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't hate you at all. 

I see I'm not helping, so I'll bow out. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Ananta said:

I don't hate you at all. 

I see I'm not helping, so I'll bow out. 

I see.

@Blackhawk Yes B|, i have noticed it somehow a while back(in that post members share their location maybe).

7 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

The torture thing was a example or analogy.

Sometimes it's not possible to make changes or end suffering by accepting the situation. For example if you are getting tortured. Or in my case: my situation.

Nobody hates you, if we did your posts would have no replies. We actually hope to help you, there would be no point in helping you if we didn't like you.

But perhaps because we attack the ideas and mentalities which are the source of the problem, you may interpret that as "attacking you" but it's not you we are trying to attack but we are trying to free you from your source of pain.

It's like you've got a beartrap around your leg and it hurts you complain all day about it but when we try to get you to remove it you are like "No! Stop hating me! This beartrap is part of me now!".

Your complaints don't hurt us or annoy us, it simply makes us feel empathy for the struggles you are going through. Of course we suggest what is best according to our own knowledge, because we'd feel good for you if you would get to appreciate life and feel good. We don't "need" you to feel good, it just feels good to help others.