flume

Sexual Samadhi: Growing our Love and Intimacy

28 posts in this topic

Wow, what an awesome read. I have to say @flume you've caused me to recontextualize relationships. This sounds much more exciting an intimate, than what I have experienced by far. The level of expression and vulnerability that you guys share is amazing. 

Also, your writing style is fantastic. You could probably write this stuff for a living if you wanted haha. 

@flowboy Your POV on the threesome was super detailed. What an experience!  You guys sound awesome together. I can't wait to learn more about the tantra and other practices. 

On 04/09/2021 at 7:07 AM, Average Investor said:

Wow, what an awesome read. I have to say @flume you've caused me to recontextualize relationships. This sounds much more exciting an intimate, than what I have experienced by far. The level of expression and vulnerability that you guys share is amazing.

Oh! Thank you so much. That was exactly the intention when making this journal and I'm glad it's coming across -_-

On 04/09/2021 at 7:07 AM, Average Investor said:

Also, your writing style is fantastic. You could probably write this stuff for a living if you wanted haha. 

That's the dream :D

On 05/09/2021 at 5:28 AM, modmyth said:

Dead Can Dance! I've been a fan of their music for a loooong time. I noticed that there was "The Host of Seraphim" plus a couple other songs from the post 90s period. ^_^

Goodness me! Of course! Dead Can Dance must be in my top 10 favourite bands of all time. The range of music they cover is insane, and it always takes you on a journey. They're the best!

Today's the day we're moving in together?

Saying goodbye to endless nights on Signal, months without sex, hundreds of euros on plane tickets and covid tests.

Life with you is such a trip, baby. Being with you really make psychedelics seem boring. Let's begin out lives together for real ?

Edited by flume

Congrats guys! Finally, the day has come. Happy for you :x

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Just you flume telling the night in such a beautiful way was like a million bucks. And then I had to read the first half of flowboy's view to to make it click. There are two sides??? ?? MINDBLOWING. Pure. Out. Of. This. World. I mean OMG.

I am so happy for you two moving together :$

Love love love

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.