Runtz

Struggling with Blackpill

410 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Both are intertwined.

The Anima must be integrated before a man can really see a woman without projecting it.

But it is also important for women not to concede and go silent on their perspectives when men try to gaslight them out of it. 

Women must be firm in asserting their truths, otherwise no one learns about our perspective.

And before having some understanding of the female perspective, it will be much more difficult for a man to integrate his feminine side.

I agree with what you are saying. I just think what you are trying to convey to men on here, specially about female sexuality is a bit too deep of a teaching for their current understanding. Many are just dipping their toes in how to even interact around a female, let alone be able to listen and understand her.

Personally, I established many healthy female friends in my life who I saw as strictly plutonic. Except for many my younger years, I never had an issue just seeing them as a friend. Many have a surreal idea that if you are friends with a woman you must court her or that the friendzone is such an evil place to be. But there is no zone when there is a mutual relationship of friendship that is being honored. A lot can be learned from both parties and it feeds a heathy emotional understanding of both. Giving women a safe space and open heart space in order for them to express themselves freely and comfortably is not only healthy to understanding the opposite sex. But, understanding the feminine aspect of ones self.

But, this idea relies on the idea of a man and woman having a healthy friendship without deviant desires interfering which is easier said than done and I understand I'm an outlier when it comes to this dichotomy.

Edited by Nos7algiK

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Nos7algiK you should watch Emerald's yin and yang video. It has some great insights.

I'll give it a watch in a bit. Probably going to go on a walk then do it when I get back. :)

2 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Why force their feminine side when men barely are in touch with their masculine one? Look how many weak men, incels, society has. lol

lol men in the US, and even in my country(on a lower scale) are getting so weak that if one day Americans get into war with China, for example, they wouldn't stand a chance tbh.

I see all  men as strong. Your assumption is too far fetched. Have faith in men brooooo:P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

26 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Why force their feminine side when men barely are in touch with their masculine one? Look how many weak men, incels, society has. lol

lol men in the US, and even in my country(on a lower scale) are getting so weak that if one day Americans get into war with China, for example, they wouldn't stand a chance tbh.

The masculine and feminine side are two sides to one coin. They are never separate. They are in constant interplay with one another on all levels of existence.

You cannot effectively integrate the masculine side without simultaneously integrating the feminine side.

For example, let’s take the trait of assertiveness.

In broad strokes, asserting your preferences and boundaries is generally more informed by Yang/masculine energy than Yin/feminine energy.

But you need emotional awareness (which is more Yin) as a prerequisite to developing the ability to assert your boundaries because tuning into your emotions is how you know what your boundaries are in the first place.

So, masculine and feminine is 100% intertwined from every perspective on every level of your being and in reality at large.

This is why, counterintuitively, so many men who try to only integrate their masculine side end up significantly less in tune with the full depth and breadth of their masculinity compared to the guy who integrates his feminine side. 

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The masculine and feminine side are two signs to one coin. They are never separate. They are in constant interplay with one another on all levels of existence.

You cannot effectively integrate the masculine side without simultaneously integrating the feminine side.

In broad strokes, asserting your preferences and boundaries is generally more informed by Yang/masculine energy than Yin/feminine energy.

But you need emotional awareness (which is more Yin) as a prerequisite to developing the ability to assert your boundaries because tuning into your emotions is how you know what your boundaries are in the first place.

So, masculine and feminine is 100% intertwined from every perspective on every level of your being and in reality at large.

This is why, counterintuitively, so many men who try to only integrate their masculine side end up significantly less in tune with the full depth and breadth of their masculinity compared to the guy who integrates his feminine side. 

Great explanation, just like the video you made

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Great explanation, just like the video you made

Thank you! ?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

40 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

This is just wrong and grossly misunderstands modern warfare.

An IDF kid in Tel Aviv can remotely control a UAV to kill plenty of Palestinians without ever leaving his desk. Video game logic is all that's required.

Another example would be Israel's Unit 9900, comprised exclusively of autistic operators, that while not renowned for their masculinity, certainly do know a thing or two about chess, not to mention thinking outside of the box when it comes to state-sponsored murder. Pretty fucking deadly.

Indeed, English mathematician Alan Turing was a fundamental force in defeating Nazi Germany through his capacity to decrypt Enigma, and not only was he on the spectrum, but he was infamously very gay. In fact, despite playing for the right side, he was chemically castrated for being gay by his own side and eventually killed himself.

Animal masculinity is useful meat, yes that's true, but it's not going to be a variable in winning any war with China. It's all about the tech, the chess and the radical creative intelligence.

People get caught up in issues such as masculinity and weakness because very often they fear weakness within themselves.

This is a path to darkness.

"I am not afraid of being weak. I am afraid of those who are afraid of being weak."

Edited by cookiemonster

Just now, Lucas-fgm said:

Bro, do you remember the Vietnam war, right?

The Vietnam war was sponsored by the Soviets. The Soviets lost.

3 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@SamC "How is it a predictable feuture? Why is it not a bug. Tell me more, that's sounds interesting XDXD"

That's how dense idiological positions operate. 

I don't understand what you mean. How is a dense ideological position a feature and not a bug?

"I feel missunderstood by woman and thi that I will be healed when woman understand me."

You will be healed by turning inwards and becoming more conscious, not by looking for validation or acceptance from women (or from anybody for that matter). 

Well yeah, of course - to a modification. For me to express that I feel missunderstood and that I want to feel understoos is healing.

My insecurities comes from enmeshment trauma and not talking about how things feel for me and standing up for my needs/ selling myself short.

See, sometimes a part of the healing process is to go with the ride. Should I not get triggered? Well, yes and no, but regardless of what, I need to practice to atleast ask to be understood and by that learn to be okey with not being understood.

My first hope in replying to Emerald was for her to Express her trauma and self biases so that I could learn seeing them in myself. She was not intrested in doing that though, which is fine.

Additionally, trying to get validation or acceptance from women is one of the most unattractive things you can do, it's a loser's game.

I'm not trying to attract anyone here XDXD

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

36 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The masculine and feminine side are two sides to one coin. They are never separate. They are in constant interplay with one another on all levels of existence.

I'm in full agreeance to everything you are saying here. I can not stress the importance of introspection and personal development. Not just in the concept of relationships or sexuality. But, how they affect us within on actions towards everything. Though, personally like to take a more non-dual approach to it all. It's difficult for me to unsee my experiences with all of that. But, for the sake of conversation I'll agree with this dualistic view on it all.

12 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

You are underestimating what human resources can do and the capacity to resist and fight of a people. Especially against exploiters like the US.

Meh, you haven't really addressed any of the points I made previously and you're not really getting it.

It doesn't really matter about animalistic force. If one doesn't have the intellectual skills to defend themselves against an intellectual higher power, then it's over.

It could easily be argued that the only true forces in the world right now are Israel and China. But in any event, no modern war has even been won via muscle. Nor any future war. Battles? Yes, not but not wars.

Address my points? Once again, Alan Turing won WW2 and was as gay as it gets. Masculinity not required.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

I do realize this. I apologize for writing it as a generalization. 

No worries, I understand why you feel frustrated :)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

But China is not far away from the US in terms of technology. Look at the number of unicorn startups they have.

Even Elon Musk said China was ahead of the Us in AI terms.

Come on man. Take a moment to breathe and think about what you have just written.

How is this winning your argument on how masculinity wins wars? You've literally just offloaded the problem to the tech sector.

9 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Even in modern warfare we still require strong soldiers. Why the hell do you keep presuming it's not necessary anymore? 

Where is your proof of that?

Masculinity is not always about strength.

You have some seriously deluded ideas about masculinity lol.

3 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

mission and purpose. Need to say no more.

Men are not weak unless you assume they're. You're holding traditional patriarchal notions of what men and masculinity should be. You have a lot to learn.

Your ideas are grossly wrong.

1 minute ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Who do you think you are to be so sure what masculinity means? 

David Deida let's extremely clear that's mainly about mission, purpose, duty and proctection.

Men haven't lost those in today's times. What makes you think American men are weak. American men are just strong as other men. Your evidence please?

1 hour ago, Nos7algiK said:

I'm in full agreeance to everything you are saying here. I can not stress the importance of introspection and personal development. Not just in the concept of relationships or sexuality. But, how they affect us within on actions towards everything. Though, personally like to take a more non-dual approach to it all. It's difficult for me to unsee my experiences with all of that. But, for the sake of conversation I'll agree with this dualistic view on it all.

Duality is part of non-duality... 

Non-duality means “not two”

So if you create a distinction between that which is dual and that which is non-dual... you end up with two. And you end up creating a duality.

It’s the same way with the infinite and the finite. Without the finite the infinite would cease to be infinite.

And likewise, without including the dual, non-duality would cease to be non-dual.

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Lucas-fgm said:

Actually, the nunber of incels they have is a pretty solid indicator for me.

Incels are always a minority. You forgot the majority.

51 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Duality is part of non-duality... 

Non-duality means “not two”

So if you create a distinction between that which is dual and that which is non-dual... you end up with two. And you end up creating a duality.

It’s the same way with the infinite and the finite. Without the finite the infinite would cease to be infinite.

And likewise, without including the dual, non-duality would cease to be non-dual.

Of course this is the case, it comes with the territory. But, the solution to problems rarely exits by fixing the poles of the problem. Rather taking a holistic approach to the situation, there is a "solution". But, solution is not the right word for it for that creates another pole.

All of these concepts we are discussing are nothing more than imaginary, self fulfilling, and gives the illusion of a ground when there is none. The mind(ego) does not it when it can't feel it's own ground.

The finite can only be finite, if it also holds the seed to infinity. The concept of Indra's Net describes this very well. This is why the dualistic nature of our reality is highly relative. "truth" is that which you perceive it to be, or rather that which you are "now". "Truth" would be all the "truth"s summed into one within the essence of nothingness. No One holds the answer, but as One we do.

This idea alone is why I don't refute people' claims completely even if they don't resonate with me. For I know I'm ignorant and I can never truly know the finite due to it's infinite nature. I can "believe" to know, but really it's just a self delusion or confirmation biased. So with that, the philosophy is to meet my perception of other "As, I am". Which is just a fancy way of saying to be myself regardless of who I talk to. If there is an attractive female, there is no reason my ego needs to play mental games and treat her differently. Same goes for someone who may be homeless.

Allowing reality to play out, remain present, without past ideas/experiences tethering you to what is possible I believe is a key to peace. Even if I'm not fully there yet. Because I am peaceful and present, reality reflects that when I meet others. Specially in person, so I can only confirm my own biases. But, this is how reality works and it will always conform to what you perceive it to be. If it did not, you would realize very easily that it's an illusion and it would no longer work on the self. 

As many times and I say "I" or "self" there really is no self. It's just consciousness, just awareness, and not even those two. It just is what it is. Though, I would call it Love.

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

What has to be understood is that male sexuality is both personal and impersonal in the same way that female sexuality is both personal and impersonal.

So, male sexuality (as a general instinct) is two-fold.

On one hand, you have the more reptilian brain stuff. This includes the desire for dominance and variety. It is most interested in seeking sex with as many fertile women as possible. And this makes a man most attuned to young women who he can claim as his own and impregnate to spread his genetic material as widely as possible. This part competes with other men hierarchically to impregnate as many women as possible. And to this part of him women are 100% interchangeable. 

On the other hand, you have the prefrontal cortex stuff. This is the part of the man that is pro-social that is interested in building community around himself. This is the part of him that is interested in love and friendship with a woman. And it is interesting in caring for and supporting his partner and family. This drive isn’t as spicy as the other drive but it is deeper and more gratifying... as long as his other drive is not being squelched.

This is essentially true, but still is a bit distorted. Right distinction, wrong details. I can confirm that I experience the two layers, but I think your explanation comes from the feminine perspective. And so it's not representing, nor expressing the masculine perspective correctly. 

For me at least, the prefrontal cortex stuff are subject to the reptilian brain the same way my logic is subject to my emotions. My logical mind doesn't control my emotions, although informs, manages, and directs them.

So, I actually have a desire for deep bondin with humans (not just women), as long as it serves my desire for dominance and acquisition. It's just that I am not interested in relations that don't serve my reptilian brain desires.

All the joy for me comes from satisfying the reptilian brain. And so, I don't enjoy the experience of the prefrontal cortex desires, it's mostly neutral to me, but I do enjoy their results.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)