Runtz

Struggling with Blackpill

410 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, you value that stuff. But you also have deep female attraction for strength, confidence, charisma, leadership, boldness, assertiveness, masculine energy, charm, wit, humor, status, authority, success, etc. And it is predominately this which will make you sleep with a guy, not your lofty spiritual values.

Attraction happens on a lower animal level.

And where are such important for the 21st centuriy properties like intelligence and smartness? They should be at the beginning of the list.

@Hulia I think this shit is hard wired from evolution. Therefore think of it in terms of society was 100.000 years ago, what made you survive then, is what matters now. Same logic regarding food. Why you think the tastiest foods are full of fat, salt and sugar.

Also an intelligent person will tend to be funny (most comedians have reported high iq), status and success.

Of course you have plenty of foolish idiots getting girls.

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Exactly. The women who play coy (including women of the forum) either have multiple times in the past or would sleep with a guy the same day they find attractive enough (whatever being an attractive man is in their minds). 

It's hypocritical nonsense, which is why it has to be discarded. it's merely a childish game women play. 

Some even go to the extent of slut shaming in the name of playing coy, incredible to behold. 

This is the problem. You're defining things in terms of sex, when sex isn't the biggest priority from women's POV.

I've had random hook-ups with guys I've just met in the past. And a common denominator was that the experiences were all emotionally lukewarm... all loins and no heart.

I was just seeking novelty in most of those hook-ups because I was young and looking to have some sexual adventures. But that gets old quick because it's mostly empty.

And other times that I hooked up were just purely out of loneliness and a desire to be touched and appreciated for a night. Those were just some sad times for me. 

But would I really want to be involved with those guys in a relationship? Not at all.

And would I consider those guys "high value" guys? They were okay as people, but most of them quite "low value" from a relationship seeking perspective in terms of compatibility and not really being good husband/father material. 

Basically, if a guy leads with sexual intent, he's probably a good one to keep in the hook up category... if that's what you're into.

But most women aren't into that, and don't get that much stimulation from hooking up. It's pretty lukewarm. So, it's high risk/low reward from our perspective to jump right into it with a guy.

That's not as to say that a woman will never do that. I have a handful of times. But from experience, I an tell you that it's just not that good and honestly not worth the risks. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Hulia You have never fallen mad in love with a guy? Really?

What makes you think smart guys would not be able to get you to beg on your knees!? Lol.

If you're begging on your knees, you'd lose a high quality man.

High quality men aren't interested in women who are needy and who aren't a challenge to them. They will not stick around if you're communicating low value in yourself and relying too much on him. 

A man with lots of insecurities, wants a woman desperate for him because that's the only way he feels secure in the relationship.

And so a smart man who is full of insecurities would not get me to beg on my knees, because I'd pick up on his insecurities right away. They're actually pretty easy to notice if you get to know someone for a while. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

In practice none of these timeframes are an issue.

All a guy has to do is build enough attraction and rapport, and lead, and majority of girls will have sex within 2-3 dates.

It's not about time, it's about the chemistry that is built. If you suck at building chemistry it might take you a month. If you're good at it, it will take you 4 hours.

No girl is sitting around counting the hours. All she's going on is emotions and chemistry. So whenever you get that right, you got her. And if you never get it right, you will never get her no matter how nice you are to her or how long you take.

That's true. It's not a logical thing. If I felt strongly enough to want to merge with and make love with a guy after knowing him for a day, I'd do it. I follow my feelings and intuition about these things.

The problem here, however, is that my merging emotions don't set in that quickly. It literally takes me a few months to really feel it in the intensity I need. It's always been that way. 

That's the whole point. Women are motivated by emotional stimulation to be with a man.

And pick up creates generally sexual feelings which are about 1/3 of the puzzle. But it doesn't create the more heart-centered feelings. This must be experienced through getting to know a man over time and recognizing how well he fits with you.

Chemistry and compatibility can only really be known over time. And this is the other 2/3 of what I need to feel those ripe feelings of yearning desire. 

It's very different from what you experience in a hook-up with a pick up guy. The pick up guy, if he's really good, can give you some fun sexual experiences. That's about it.

And if a guy is starting out on that foot, I recommend screening him out because he probably won't take the time to court you properly. He'll ditch you after you don't give him sex right away. 

Emotionalmastery.org

39 minutes ago, Hulia said:

And where are such important for the 21st centuriy properties like intelligence and smartness? They should be at the beginning of the list.

Haha, no one gets laid for his intelligence.

If that were the case, I would have a line of girls queued up outside my house.

Getting laid is more about being stupid than it is about being intelligent. The more stupid you act, the more likely you are to get laid. Girls are attracted to pure stupidity. Sorry, but that's the cold hard reality of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Emerald In other words when you were at the very peak of your physical attractiveness which is usually your 20s, you had sexual escapades with guys you found attractive enough to sleep with them rather quickly (which by the way, there nothing wrong with that), yet you are suggesting that a guy should wait when you yourself did not, can you not see the absolute hypocrisy in your position?

24 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You're defining things in terms of sex, when sex isn't the biggest priority from women's POV

Relationship is not the biggest priority from men's POV. 

24 minutes ago, Emerald said:

But most women aren't into that, and don't get that much stimulation from hooking up.

Nevertheless, when you were at the peak of your physical attractiveness, you were into it (which is what matters to most men). Now that you are a bit older you need a different survival strategy. Most women have the same wake up call after their party days, you are not special in that regard. It's called the CC.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

That amount of desperation or infatuation from a woman is overwhelmingly unattractive. A much younger version of myself would have seen that as flattery or some type of justification  of the love for me. But, now all I would see is someone riddled with insecurities which will only manifest in severe issues down the road. It's not my job to validate someone insecurities, but this doesn't mean I won't hold space for someone to grow as a person.

A small issue with this rose in my current partner a bit into our relationship. Nothing crazy such as begging on her knees, but she had a bit too much admiration for me at some points. I found it very important to snuff that out respectfully and help her see her own personal value and how she was not only capable, loved, but also a divine expression of love herself. There shouldn't be any power imbalances on how one partner(or potential partner) sees the others. Though there are a few aspects within a relationship where imbalances are actually just compliments that balance each other out in union.

2 hours ago, Hulia said:

Bingo! This is what we are telling you, guys, the whole time. We need emotional connection. 

And your PU tactics are as anti-emotional as fuck. They are rational, they aim directly into pussies, avoiding our emotions. And then you wonder, why they dont work. If you ask me 1 success out of 20, it´s a miserable rate, showing that they don´t work either. 

What? All good PU tactics are all about tuning in into the woman's emotions

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Haha, no one gets laid for his intelligence.

If that were the case, I would have a line of girls queued up outside my house.

Maybe you should change your living place? Maybe it´s just Las Vegas girls, who are not turned on by smart guys? Move to Harvard?

3 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Emerald 

Relationship is not the biggest priority from men's POV. 

Exactly, that's why women are unwise to cater to the desires to men who aren't seeking relationship. 

That's why I recommend to women to only go out with guys from their social circle and to screen out any guys doing cold approach.

Emotionalmastery.org

Why are you guys wasting your time with Pick Up.. just get yourself a bottle of Sex Panther™.  60% of the time it works every time!

04c625_11a05cf1cbd64acfabcd0397d1c22097_mv2.jpg

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Exactly, that's why women are unwise to cater to the desires to men who aren't seeking relationship. 

That's why I recommend to women to only go out with guys from their social circle and to screen out any guys doing cold approach.

You're kinda transferring your shadow to your students by advising so, imo

29 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It's an analogy to illustrate what a man who has captivated your emotions can get you to do. I did not mean literally.

21 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It's very different from what you experience in a hook-up with a pick up guy. The pick up guy, if he's really good, can give you some fun sexual experiences. That's about it.

This is what most men are interested in, after that you are the one who has to prove to be worthy of a monogamous relationship. I already attracted and nailed you. If you don't prove to be worthy of a monogamous relationship you either stay in the rotation or a stop contacting you.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

4 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

What? All good PU tactics are all about tuning in into the woman's emotions

As a means to an end, hehe 

But not as the process per se. Not that makes fun not only for a girl but also for a guy, like ping- pong. No matter what comes or comes not at the end

You know this spiritual saying: not the destination, but the way.

Just now, Hulia said:

As a means to an end, hehe 

But not as the process per se. Not that makes fun not only for a girl but also for a guy, like ping- pong. No matter what comes or comes not at the end

You know this spiritual saying: not the destination, but the way.

Youre speculating way too much about pickup. You clearly haven't studied any of it yet you give all these judgements and strawmans

Just now, Hello from Russia said:

Youre speculating way too much about pickup. You clearly haven't studied any of it yet you give all these judgements and strawmans

I am not crazy to waste my time by studying the rubbish. But I have experienced it 

@Hulia Then why are you making assumptions about something you just admitted you don't know? 

3 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

That's most women on the forum.

Edited by Harlen Kelly

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I am not crazy to waste my time by studying the rubbish. But I have experienced it 

Yet you're fine with spending your time waging a holywar against pickup on the forums while not even having a proper understanding of what it is and how it works

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Leo Gura I think he wanted to ask how does stupidity enhance a woman survival? If females attraction triggers are based on advancing her survival then why is intelligence not a prime catalyst of attraction? I mean after all, intelligence is primal for survival. That was his question.