Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godishere

Solipsism. Gods perspective

26 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God cannot have an other

why not? why God cant create other real  "bubbles"? if God cant, that would mean that God is not all-powerful?

8 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

why not? why God cant create other real  "bubbles"? if God cant, that would mean that God is not all-powerful?

It does- via illusion.  But it is One.  To be unlimited is to be One.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

^this is because you have the wrong definition of 'God'.   

You think 'God' exists separate from 'God's Creation', but those are actually the same thing.  God can't create 'other bubbles' because the 'other bubbles' would just be 'more God'. 

Consider a computer program that could 'self edit it's own code'.. any 'edit it makes to itself', is just 'more of itself'.  The edits aren't 'other code'.. they are just 'more of the program writing itself'. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

@r0ckyreed It is extremely challenging for our limited human mind to comprehend something that is infinite. How could something be an infinite many and also be one? That doesn't seem possible. Again, the challenge of trying understand something through the filter of a very limited human mind. The only way to know the truth for yourself is through your own direct experience. Anyone you ask can only share their beliefs. Which may or may not be accurate.

As 'you' get to realize that Reality is aware of You/Itself as God, (through direct experience), 'Omniscience-realization' begins to unfold. Consciousness is totally direct. You are Home.

If the awakening you had so far makes you feel doom or lack, you are mistaking --> conceptual constructs for

true God-Realization. Mistaking the map for the territory.

When Truth gets realized, Infinite love awakens.

So many words here... But again, words are just that, words. 

You can 'reach' & open the door if you feel called to do so. But thinking about doing it or reading about 'others' doing it is not actually doing it. It seems to 'me' that you're still circling around 'it'.

"(...) knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside."  — Rumi

Much love

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."