Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
actualizing25

Why am I God and the Center of the Universe?

8 posts in this topic

Why is it that this reality before my eyes, this consciousness is the only thing that exists? Why is it me that is imagining all other beings and things, why is it not someoneelse, who is imagining me? I mean, This reality bubble I am currently inside is the only thing that exists. Why does God chose me to have the possibilty of waking up? Why not someoneelse? Why is not someoneelse experiencing this one reality, but me? If you really think about it, its a total mindfuck, that its just me, and none of you guys exists right now, because you are not inside my reality bubble right now. And isnt it the greatest gift of all that I am the "chosen one" because its just my reality? Too many questions...

Edited by actualizing25

It's the same reason the center of the surface of a sphere is every point on it's surface. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

You are the chosen one because every other position was already taken, and you where the best fit for the job of being you! Or are you surprised that you know yourself better than anyone else??

4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

It's the same reason the center of the surface of a sphere is every point on it's surface. 

That is actually a really good.. point:-)

Stop being so pretentious. You are not special at all!

(aside from being everything that exists and will ever exist which somehow managed to create itself against all ethereal odds in the existential plane of nothingness)

21 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

Why is it that this reality before my eyes, this consciousness is the only thing that exists? Why is it me that is imagining all other beings and things, why is it not someoneelse, who is imagining me? I mean, This reality bubble I am currently inside is the only thing that exists. Why does God chose me to have the possibilty of waking up? Why not someoneelse? Why is not someoneelse experiencing this one reality, but me? If you really think about it, its a total mindfuck, that its just me, and none of you guys exists right now, because you are not inside my reality bubble right now. And isnt it the greatest gift of all that I am the "chosen one" because its just my reality? Too many questions...

You are an imposter, I'm the only one on this forum with a bubble of awareness ?

Or perhaps you are me in an other lifetime, and if I ever get to see life from the perspective of that avatar, it will be the same awareness ?

Because God wants to know how it is to be you. Maybe he has a big plan or no plan. Anyways he loves to be you. Thats why God is so persistent in imagining you. He absolutely loves everything about you. 

Edited by Vynce

10 minutes ago, nuwu said:

Stop being so pretentious. You are not special at all!

(aside from being everything that exists and will ever exist which somehow managed to create itself against all ethereal odds in the existential plane of nothingness)

Hahah good one!

I call sus on OP.. He must be the imposter, he is the chosen one!