Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
asha176

How to Overcome Laidbackness or Comfortzone

4 posts in this topic

Any good solutions to overcome laidbackness or getting into comfort zone developed because of staying at home becz of covid  ?or taking life and time for granted ?

Edited by asha176

Contemplate your own death.

Notice that comfort is making you weak.

Find your life purpose. Leo's Life Purpose Course is excellent.

Envision what your life will look like in ten years if you continue on your current path.

Start the Hero's Journey. Imagine yourself as the hero of your own life. Imagine a movie is to be made about your life and they are filming you Truman Show style. What would you do to inspire others? (See Leo's vid on the hero's journey)

Think of all the struggle and work it took throughout history to get society to where it is now, and think about what opportunities and freedoms now exist that didn't 300 years ago. What would Leonardo da Vinci do with himself if he were alive now? Create something authentic and original from your unique personality and passions.

Ask yourself what aspects of reality are most interesting, and study them. Science, Human Behavior, History, Spirituality, Philosophy... there is so much to be learned, so many ways to enhance your life (Survival), and ways to transcend survival (Spirituality). Don't take these for granted. You can create a powerful and fulfilling life if you put in the work. You think Lebron James became the best by sitting on his couch eating ice cream?

Ask yourself what you want to be the best in the world at. Create a vision of yourself accomplishing that goal, vision it every morning 90 days straight for 5 minutes, and you will subconsciously start creating it.

Man, I personally think that the Fabulous app changed my life a few years back! Designed by the university of Berkley. It's more in depth than you think. Give er a try!

https://www.thefabulous.co/

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I'd give a few tips although I struggle with the same problem. 

• Get good restful sleep. This reduces fatigue which is a physical reason behind laziness/feeling comfortable. 
  • Cut down distractions 
  • Invest in a goal board. Write down your goals succinctly 
  • Watch motivational videos. 
  • Challenge yourself 
  • Reward yourself when you complete goals 
  • Have a huge vision or dream in your mind 
  • Work in a team or groups. Have accountability partners 
  • If work is overwhelming, take baby steps. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.