Daniel347

A few questions

9 posts in this topic

Had these questions stuck in my head for a while now, hopefully you can help me?
1. Why is the reality the way it is and not the other one? 
2. If I imagined everything why couldn't I imagine that for example, there is actual hell or heaven and there is actual sense in religion, etc? Also another similar question to the previous one - why God couldn't imagine 24/7 pain and suffering without being able to die, this is one of my fear...
3. Can God only imagine things? Or can God make something real, not imaginary? If no, then it means he is not all-powerful?

1. The best reality is chosen for us by us.

2. All is possible. This reality can be actual heaven or hell, which is nothing more than a state of mind. Your imagination makes it real. God can imagine AND experience 24/7 pain and suffering, she simply chooses not to. God accustomes Himself to your highest thoughts and the grandest feelings: Joy, Truth, Love. You are that God.

Fear is a tool by which you experience the experiences above but fear itself is not a reality but an illusion. A useful illusion.

3. God IS all powerful. He made absolute reality and that is what you experience everyday.

Welcome to the forum, 

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

1 hour ago, Daniel347 said:

1. Why is the reality the way it is and not the other one?

What way is the reality?

2. If I imagined everything why couldn't I imagine that for example, there is actual hell or heaven and there is actual sense in religion, etc? Also another similar question to the previous one - why God couldn't imagine 24/7 pain and suffering without being able to die, this is one of my fear...

Did you imagine everything? How do you know?

3. Can God only imagine things? Or can God make something real, not imaginary? If no, then it means he is not all-powerful?

Whatever we imagine is real. What is the difference between imaginary and real?

2 hours ago, karkaore said:

What way is the reality?

the way it is, for example, people have 2 legs and not 10, trees and dogs exist and not something else.

2 hours ago, karkaore said:

How do you know?

Leo said so :D 

2 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

God can imagine AND experience 24/7 pain and suffering, she simply chooses not to.

why not? if God doesn't like pain and only likes joy, will it mean that God is not all-loving and not everything? 

why not? if God doesn't like pain and only likes joy, will it mean that God is not all-loving and not everything? 

God experienced it all for eternity. God IS all-loving and IS everything. It observes reality and bestows us the freedom to choose anything we want to experience from the entire field.

The liking of something is a relative term. The wisest move would be to like what you choose.

Good question!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

1 hour ago, Eternal Unity said:

God experienced it all for eternity. God IS all-loving and IS everything. It observes reality and bestows us the freedom to choose anything we want to experience from the entire field.

The liking of something is a relative term. The wisest move would be to like what you choose.

Good question!

Thank You for Your answers, I appreciate it! 

17 minutes ago, Daniel347 said:

Thank You for Your answers, I appreciate it! 

?