Vignan

LSD Microdose during Vipasana Retreat?

25 posts in this topic

As Vipassana is an intense 10 day practice. I felt its a really good time to put a tab but I know how after a breakthrough I will behave. So I thought to try microdosing. 

How really microdosing helps in deep contemplation and also can help in having a breakthrough during the retreat?

In the vipassana paradigm you have aversion towards being sober, so it goes directly against the teaching. At least that is how I understood it, so keep that in mind.

If i were you I would do the 10 day retreat sober, and only after do an extra day alone where you microdose. Try fasting while you are at it.

31 minutes ago, molosku said:

In the vipassana paradigm you have aversion towards being sober

that is the reason why I ask about micro dosing to intense what I'm doing. i took armodafinil with me last time and it really worked like never before especially during those determination sittings.
but those days were aimless compared to what I had experienced recently on lsd 100ug. now that i have sense of clarity in mind and the level of acceptance that is needed, I need to achieve that state in sobriety but with a lil touch of psychedelic.
primarily my question is how it is different from micro dosing lsd and taking mod or armod? 

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

I need to achieve that state in sobriety but with a lil touch of psychedelic.

Why tho.

You can microdose any other day of the year. All other days except those 10, for all I care.

I think your ego is coming up with ways to avoid being deconstructed in the way that the retreat is meant to.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

100uq of LSD will be aimless compared to what you will experience on 15mg of 5-meo-DMT :) pointless comparison in my opinion, still would advice to do the 10 day retreat as instructed: sober. 

Edited by molosku

21 minutes ago, molosku said:

100uq of LSD will be aimless compared to what you will experience on 15mg of 5-meo-DMT :) pointless comparison in my opinion, still would advice to do the 10 day retreat as instructed: sober. 

@molosku I don't know if this is too much offtopic but let me reply to your message:

Meh, none of my 5-meo-dmt trips so far have been as intense as any lsd trip I've done. Even the 5-meo-dmt smoked (which consensus say is the strongest roa) was kind of "duh".

This is what 5-meo is for me: Take it, had a memory wipe, feel so high I lose all thoughts, experience some deep feeling of love/trascendence, comedown, feel totally normal, don't understand shit of what happened, drink a beer to come down of the stimulation. No matter how much I do it it doesn't seem it makes neurochemistry changes (neurogénesis) like the rest of psychedelics do for me. 

Lsd on the other hand is an adventure of insights, emotions, states,etc and if I get bored of the "movie", I just put myself in mindfulness setting and experience non dual state for hours in bliss and peace.

I would really want to experience the supposed amazing benefits or state that you guys seem to experience. For me 5-meo is freaking useless. It's even somewhat hedonistic even, unlike all other psychedelics which I always hesitate to do because I know they can put my ego through some challenging moments, with 5-meo is not a problem, which make me doubt it's a true psychedelic (I hope leo doesn't read this Lol )

You need to deconstruct the part of your mind that desires being high while on retreat. The psychedelic will also interfere with the momentum you’re building on the retreat in addition to going against the integrity of the setting. Some of the most powerful work you'll ever do is sit with boredom, pain, total dis-ease and just accept that that’s what Being is manifesting at that moment. The fact that there’s a part of your mind so averse to sitting sober such that you’d break your vow and the rules of the retreat is a huge lesson, a teacher waiting for you to integrate. A more powerful approach, imo, would be to do the full 10 days completely dead ass sober, and on day 11 do a full dose of LSD. 

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

You need to deconstruct the part of your mind that desires being high while on retreat. The psychedelic will also interfere with the momentum you’re building on the retreat in addition to going against the integrity of the setting. Some of the most powerful work you'll ever do is sit with boredom, pain, total dis-ease and just accept that that’s what Being is manifesting at that moment. The fact that there’s a part of your mind so averse to sitting sober such that you’d break your vow and the rules of the retreat is a huge lesson, a teacher waiting for you to integrate. A more powerful approach, imo, would be to do the full 10 days completely dead ass sober, and on day 11 do a full dose of LSD. 

Completely agree ?

The point of a retreat at large is non-doing, non-chasing; the realization you’re tripping balls right now on a hallucination of “reality”. ‘Water into wine’ .

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

agreed 100%, this is what I was basically after :) 

@Javfly33 @molosku ?^_^

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

The point of a retreat at large is non-doing, non-chasing; the realization you’re tripping balls right now on a hallucination of “reality”. ‘Water into wine’ .

^ We're all already tripping balls!

3 hours ago, molosku said:

Please read my trip report in my profile. 100ug is less but what I had was... Please see the report

1 minute ago, Vignan said:

Please read my trip report in my profile. 100ug is less but what I had was... Please see the report

He didn't reply to my post, it seems it's just cool to say how superior 5-meo is but then nobody actually get real benefits of it, just weird states that go anywhere and you can't never integrate.

3 hours ago, Consilience said:

LSD

I thought of that too. Infact it's going to be right to do. Let's see I'll go full sober with some armod handy if I need. Also I'll be doing fasting during the retreat. This is just about me. 

No intoxicants is one of thier rules, if I were you, I'd try honouring their ways as much as possible for Dhamma to work for myself.

Even though you might not be "intoxicated" microsoding. Doing it sober will definitely have a better impact in our day to day life.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

17 hours ago, Vignan said:

I thought of that too. Infact it's going to be right to do. Let's see I'll go full sober with some armod handy if I need. Also I'll be doing fasting during the retreat. This is just about me. 

?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

He didn't reply to my post, it seems it's just cool to say how superior 5-meo is but then nobody actually get real benefits of it, just weird states that go anywhere and you can't never integrate.

never said it is superior, more like comparing what you get "out of" sober/lsd meditation in the context of vipassana retreat is pointless because there is more things at play during the retreat than an "optimal" condition for non-dual experiences during, just like there is with 5meo vs lsd qualitatively (depends on the person which works towards having mystical experiences better, like you described).  Don't wanna derail this thread.

But like mentioned already, I would rather turn the desire to have the microdose into an object of mindful attention on the retreat. Observe your emotions and thought patterns and what they make you experience, what kind of attitude you have about just sitting foe hours and hours.

Edited by molosku

Vipassana is to see reality as it is, not how you want it to be. Your plan is to manipulate reality to get a result you crave, plus you are willing to lie to the community to get what you want. Surrender completely for the 10 days, then when you reap the benefits of your honesty and letting go of your ego demands, do LSD when you are in that more pure state at your home where you won't affect your fellow students with that vibe.

On 7/16/2021 at 5:40 PM, Consilience said:
9 hours ago, laurastarla said:

Vipassana is to see reality as it is, not how you want it to be. Your plan is to manipulate reality to get a result you crave, plus you are willing to lie to the community to get what you want. Surrender completely for the 10 days, then when you reap the benefits of your honesty and letting go of your ego demands, do LSD when you are in that more pure state at your home where you won't affect your fellow students with that vibe.

You guys are taking me wrong. I totally speaking in nootropic perspective. I know how a breakthrough would interfere with the retreat. I just want to take their teaching and those determination sittings intense! 

This is my 4th retreat and I'm pretty confident how a retreat is going to be. I have done in one retrear purely with armod and you must see the results. I sat like a rock for hours straight.. what I'm asking is how good lsd is comparable to mod