StarStruck

About to do some toxic shit

15 posts in this topic

Deleted

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Sometimes people feel really good about something in the moment and initiate. But then when the time comes they get nervous, anxious, and it's 10x more hard to put themselves out of their comfort zone. Is she introverted? I would seek more understanding from her before you do any devilish act. 

Don't post anybody's phone number anywhere that's cruel. It will not help you, just walk away. Revenge is a very petty solution. Only commit to people who are equally or more committed than you.

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I want to integrate my shadow part and just do this as an experiment.

Be careful with type of logic you could see how adopting this mentality could fuck you up down the road, bro put the ball on her court and move on thats the whole point of doing pick up, so you can adopt an abundance mentality.

But theres something deeper here this isn't just about women take some time to explore this maybe you should cut ties with her who knows, she may actually have shitgoing on in here life.

Me too, i am sick of people (especially women) use me for validaiton and acting interested and then disappear. 

Why should i always take the high road and act cool. And letting people getting away with bs?

Edited by kras

Why is it that every girl is flaking on you.

Are you doing something wrong ?

A couple of questions.

What do you think you're doing wrong?

Why are you constantly failing to get a date ?

Where are you falling short in your strategies?

Are you messing with logistics?

Are you giving the girl what she wants?

What improvements you think you might want to include in your next sessions?

Do you consider yourself good looking ?

Are you having extremely high standards for women?

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

By doing this type of stuff you're just sending a clear signal that she was right to ditch you.

You've got to be loving towards women on a constant basis to be a catch.

Here, you're showing a dark part of yourself.

Every bad thing that happens in our life is an opportunity to look deeper into ourrselves and gain more awareness. Why exactly does it bother you that girls are flaking on you? And why do you feel the need to take revenge on her?

If I were you, I'd find some time everyday to do some introspection and answer these questions. And you should get serious about it, even more serious than about pick up. You should still do pick up though.

31 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I'd be carefull with that attitude. Not all women deserve love

36 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

BS

11 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

I'd be carefull with that attitude. Not all women deserve love

16 minutes ago, kras said:

BS

Really? Who does not deserve love, in your opinion? :)

All humans should be loved. Each time you meet one, ideally you should treat them to the best of your current abilities.

Of course, if someone is messing up actively with your boundaries or is being aggressive you should be careful and not want them anything near you. But it doesn't mean that you do not care for them and their well being overall.

My bowels do toxic shit all the time. I just don't brag about it, usually.

:P

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

remember guys to consider that we all engage in low consciousness behavior from time to time so it's best to refrain from insults

Edited by Jacob Morres

It's all a matter of perspective and the lack of a more holistic perspective.

There is not one single being that does not deserve being loved, and a lot of the manifestation of toxicity in people are based on lack thereof, the craving for, and the lack of feeling loved. 

You don't have to love the actions and expressions. Behind that facade, beneath that self-constructed protective shell, there is a being deserving love. 

They might not be able to receive love, but that's just that hard shelf protecting the inner being from being hurt. 

Of course this isn't romantic love, and without the expectations of that love being received, or responded to, it is unconditional in nature. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Do not abuse attraction advice. If I see you doing that you will be kicked out of here.

If you cannot do attraction ethically and non-toxically, don't do it at all.

Attraction theory is not license to behave like an animal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.