Husseinisdoingfine

OSHO Appreciation Thread

9 posts in this topic

This is an official thread to show our love for Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh. Post pictures, videos, quotes, and image covers of his books.

Osho256.jpgOsho-in-Woodlands-Bombay-240x300.jpg

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

One of this things I love about this man is that he shows us all that there is nothing unspiritual about wearing luxury watches and driving luxury cars.

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

Forget daniel ingram, osho has everything u will ever need to reach enlightment for free in oshoworld

A very brave guy, no filters. a rebel. the least politically correct guru ever

Fucking OSHO <3  (I just payed for the OSHO app and its just great music)

I love to hear him speak, it’s like it goes directly to my heart and says “this man is the real deal”. I’ve listened to many of his lectures, and will doubtlessly listen to many more. 

Osho

Never Born
Never Died
Only Visited this
Planet Earth between
Dec 11, 1931 – Jan 19, 1990

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

Posted (edited)

Shake it all loose baby. Welcome home. Here we are safe. Here we heal together, eat together, make love together.

I've heard people saying everyone felt at home during this period. Safe and accepted.

We do this shaking as part of the Qigong sets...

Edited by Thought Art

"Now here's the Sun and it's alright, Now here's the Moon and It's alright..But every-time you close your eyes... Lies" -Arcade Fire Rebellion

Personal Growth Vlog - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzVkdPNRrNT7SN1aoco2MdA

But if you have loved me, I will live for you forever. In your love I will live. 

If you have loved me, my body will disappear but I cannot die for you.

…Even if I am gone, I know you will search for me. 

…If you hunt for me, you will find me… in every star and in every eye… because if you have really loved a master, you have moved into eternity with him. The relationship is not of time, it is timeless.

There is going to be no death. My body will disappear, your body will disappear – that will not make any change. If the disappearance of the body makes any change, that simply shows that love had not happened.

Love is something beyond the body. Bodies come and go, love remains. Love has eternity in it – timelessness, deathlessness.

— Osho, The Divine Melody, Ch 10 (excerpt)

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna