Bodhitree

Life directions within actualized’s thinking

52 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Twega said:

@Leo Gura As an example, I live in Saudi Arabia

Of course it's more difficult in Saudi Arabia

4 hours ago, Twega said:

I've seen peers of mine who went to study in top universities in the U.S with degrees in Chemistry who have been unemployed for a year.

We have that problem here too.

4 hours ago, Twega said:

People living in the U.S do not appreciate how difficult it is to "follow your passion" outside first-world countries.

It's difficult in the US too. Of course not as bad a Saudi Arabia. But still not easy.

4 hours ago, Twega said:

Yes, of course, you still need to work, and your life purpose won't hand it to you; however, the infrastructure is there if you wish to do so. The same cannot be said for other countries.

Of course, you can always say "move out," but that also is difficult not only emotionally, financially, but also legally. And if you are unemployed, there's no chance.

Yes, 3rd world countries are more difficult. But not impossible. Do the best you can with what you got.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bodhitree Nothing against you. Just pissed off. 

Like nobody here has balls or want to put their ass on line.

I myself in younger days would fucking kill to have that Opportunity or chance for "you don't understand" from 1st world countries. 

@Zeroguy There are some interesting avenues getting jobs off the internet. Places like Etsy, I know Hungarian carpentry workshops that sell products into Western Europe. I know of a Colombian girl who works as a website designer for an English firm remotely. I know of an English illustrator who works remotely for German and American magazines. I know a couple in New Zealand who make their money by making music for a worldwide audience and they do all their marketing through alternative spiritual websites. It’s all going worldwide. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

Let me expalin you sthg and tell me " you don't understand. 

How I started my adult life. 

I was studying at faculty (I was on state budget  education in Europe is mostly free). I worked in some warehouse. Like physically demanding job was payed 320 or 360 don't remember euros for it. Lets say 350

Apartment which was basicly just room, bathroom and small kitchen costed me 150 euros. 

So I had 200 euros to buy myself books, scripts and whatever I need for faculty. Had to save money for PC. 

Next had to buy clothing, food, chemistry for house, everything for personal hygine, have money to go out, have money fo hanging out with friends, money for dating, condoms you name it. Just 200 euros per month. 

Also dead tired because I had actually to be on classes to have right to take exam. 

That's start. 

That's just start of building very huge ? attitude which I highly recommend for life. 

Who has means of production oretty much gets all the profit does it. 

Now tell me how average serbian worker doesn't matter how much he is payed or qualified can get it. 

We can put things on paper for "you don't understand" and lets say guy from Slovakia or Poland. 

Chances one of these  2 of actually making it and quality of independent life if these 2 guys decide for such step.

Leo is all about Truth and can analyse and pretty mch quickly realize that some guy/girl from US or Canada just str8 out complains without a reason. 

Spoiledness/Cowardness that is all. 

@Zeroguy Things were not so different when I was studying. I had £160 a month after I paid rent and bills and tuition, and from that I had to buy food as well. Studying is just not a good place financially. But you accept things and get on with life, make the best of it that you can. Positive attitude is what you want to develop. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

50 minutes ago, Bodhitree said:

@Zeroguy Things were not so different when I was studying. I had £160 a month after I paid rent and bills and tuition, and from that I had to buy food as well. Studying is just not a good place financially. But you accept things and get on with life, make the best of it that you can. Positive attitude is what you want to develop. 

Yeah I agree. 

Wish you well. 

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Let me expalin you sthg and tell me " you don't understand. 

How I started my adult life. 

I was studying at faculty (I was on state budget  education in Europe is mostly free). I worked in some warehouse. Like physically demanding job was payed 320 or 360 don't remember euros for it. Lets say 350

Apartment which was basicly just room, bathroom and small kitchen costed me 150 euros. 

So I had 200 euros to buy myself books, scripts and whatever I need for faculty. Had to save money for PC. 

Next had to buy clothing, food, chemistry for house, everything for personal hygine, have money to go out, have money fo hanging out with friends, money for dating, condoms you name it. Just 200 euros per month. 

Also dead tired because I had actually to be on classes to have right to take exam. 

That's start. 

Where did you live that cost you 150 a small apartment? Lol I can rent a little more than a garage for that price where I live in Europe. Prices have gone absolutely insane

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Where did you live that cost you 150 a small apartment? Lol I can rent a little more than a garage for that price where I live in Europe. Prices have gone absolutely insane

Serbia that time period. Where are my serbs to confirm this stuff. 

https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/countries/serbia/

Situation now. 

Yeah I do because as mechanical engineer didn't wanted to go to Germany and wash dishes there. (metaphore) 

I had my chance for US but at that time wasn't very confident or beleived in myself. 

So I decided to stay and try here. Only here I can actually make it and I did to own my own thing and not work for anyone. Means to me far more. 

@Javfly33  self actualization. 

Lets try, lets put everything on paper for average american boy/girl and compare it just with hood. Take some mexican boy/girl. 

It just makes no sense. Responsability for your own life is on you. Faster you realize that the better. 

That's just my take. 

Anyone who fought for his life from not 1st world country will always have this reaction. 

I also can't complain. 

Lets take average Bangladeshi for example. 

So I shouldn't. 

24 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yeah I do because as mechanical engineer didn't wanted to go to Germany and wash dishes there. (metaphore) 

I had my chance for US but at that time wasn't very confident or beleived in myself. 

So I decided to stay and try here. Only here I can actually make it and I did to own my own thing and not work for anyone. Means to me far more. 

???

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

???

Don't ask me what it took. Some things got exposed hahaha. Hard to dismiss them.But GD "enlightenment". 

38 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

We have a big lack of mechnical engineers in Germany. Ae are in lack of almost any decent profession currently.

Can I ever have my own company in Germany? 

No. Goodbye. 

Serbia is much easier for that. I don’t want my whole life to listen to anyone and someone to go on my nerves everyday. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Hulia Do you really beleive any man likes to serve anyone? 

Why the fuck do I live life? 

Selling yourself for good salary, really? 

Edited by Zeroguy

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Can I ever have my own company in Germany? 

You can, but you have no chance. The monopolies have taken over almost of everything. Apart of smaller craftmen companies!

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Do you really beleive any man likes to serve anyone? 

Well I get every month my money. and I am out of business on weekend and evenings. I wouldnt change it for the stress of own company constantly in need constantly dependent on banks, customers, supplyers and employee too, yes also them.

I´s prefer to be an employee myself, so I have more freedoms and days-off.