gelebki

Group telepathy experience on LSD

15 posts in this topic

A few months ago I visited my friend. Overall there were 5 of us in his apartment and we all had a telepathic experience. I’m gonna share my perspective on how it all unfolded. 
 

My friends Rogal and Tomek were there. I’ve already known them for some years. There were also 2 other guys Radek and Janersik who I was seeing for the first time. Radek happened to have some LSD on him and we all started with 100 micrograms each.

The mood improved, we were laughing at the silliest things and creating abstract situations and conversations which weren’t very deep at first. I felt a lot of energy in my body and laughter expressed through me got even exhausting at some point. All emotions were turned up, the vast majority of them being positive and shared amongst the group. 
 

All of us took a second dose of 100 µg except for Janersik since it was his first time. Not much changed until we smoked a joint. I haven’t been smoking for the past 6 months so my tolerance was none and it added a whole another dimension to this experience. I passed the joint on and the bodies and voices of others began to melt. I looked at my friend’s pouring painting and saw ineffable beauty; angelic, constantly changing shapes, glowing with light and voices coming from it which sang heavenly melodies (that’s the best I can describe it).
 

There started a second phase where imagination and reality merged together and were indistinguishable from one another. It all melted together, the boundaries were nonexistent. 
 

I started exploring the creative potential hidden inside of me. Standing in front of the mirror, while others watched from the couch, I observed the way my body moves perfectly to the rhythm and the facial expressions I’m able to make felt godlike, truly unique and expressive. I wasn’t looking at my old self. But I had a sense of authenticity I’ve never felt before. I wasn’t afraid to show my true face. I was highly aware every time any part of me expressed itself inauthentically and corrected automatically. Interactions with others were incredibly deep and direct. 

After a longer moment of silence the atmosphere in a room changed. Looking around at other people had completely different quality to it. We could sense each other. Radek asked: “Do you hear that as well?” as I started hearing our voices. It’s as though there was a connected space for our voices. They were “flowing” in the room. Rogal started talking and making fun of it in an attempt to dismiss it but I put the finger on my mouth and communicated telepathically that we’re doing this! We’re exploring whatever this is. We became silent but highly aware of each other. We’ve experienced whole conversations. Keep in mind - all described below happened without any words spoken out loud.
 

As I looked at Rogal’s face for example I saw every detail of his emotional state, as though I’m feeling through him. Completely in the now, experiencing both of our thoughts and emotions. It’s an intuitive understanding of the connection/lack of boundary. I communicated to him the brotherly love I feel and the gratitude for his existence. We both bursted into tears.
 

I started looking at Tomek. My vision was locked on his face. He was a bit shy at first. He was looking around, slightly afraid of my gaze. I communicated to him that it’s ok, I’m his friend and we’ve known each other for years. There is nothing to be scared about. He also fixed his vision on me and it was as though our “individual”universes connected. At first Tomek had a layer of masks. I shared with him some deep intuitions about authenticity and I saw his face change. He relaxed more and more into his true self and as he did, I experienced every emotion associated with our relationship all at once. Intense cry/laugh mixed with all emotions in between. 
 

Radek and Janersik were a different story. I spooked them with directness and authenticity. To be honest it felt a lot like being insane at some point but deep down I knew this is the kind of energy I need to express. 


When I looked at Radek I saw a boundary that he has created. He didn’t know me so that’s expected but it was clear that his expression was inauthentic. He started avoiding eye contact and making robotic faces that didn’t match his internal state. I peacefully observed as I felt his discomfort.

I didn’t connect with Janersik on an eye to eye basis as he was tucked in a blanket in a fetal position and overwhelmed but I do recall him saying: “get out of my head” out loud.

During this trip my own internal state was that of full authenticity, I didn’t have anything to hide. I’ve made all of my emotions, thoughts, facial expressions visible. With no need to control or manipulate any of them. I fully accepted myself. Even all the parts others could consider mad.

Next time I met Janersik, he told me that for him I was a “shaman” or a leader of this trip. That the message of my energy was tough at first but he much needed it. He told me about the hallucinations and visions he had of me and the impact it had on him. He is a very introverted person and my behavior was the complete opposite which showed him the power of having no filter.

Radek said that he still saw my face before falling asleep and also thanked me for the experience and said he needed it.


What I’ve gathered from all of it:

Lesson 1 is that being authentic even though sometimes hard is the most needed and brings the most value to those around you.

Lesson 2 - telepathy is a real phenomenon. We were later talking about it and analyzing out loud what happened, cross referenced our experiences and it matches. Also once it happens there is a deeper “knowing” that this is actually real. Plus all of us noticed it at once.

I feel a deep passion as I research this topic in more depth and experience some forms of telepathy more and more frequently as I get older (24 now). I’m recently starting to dive into telepathy more consciously and think about this as a skill or a talent which can be developed to better understand and help those around me. If anyone knows some good resources to learn I’ll be happy to check them out. 

I’m interested in hearing your perspective on all of this. Any of you have similar experiences? I’ll answer any questions you have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Telepathy is possible simply because the entire Universe is your own mind.

Consciousness has access to all parts of itself.

You could, in theory, intercept an email message using your mind. If you were conscious enough. Since the email server exists nowhere else but in your mind.

But you aren't conscious enough to do it in practice.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura so given this guy's example, trip setting and everything existing in God's mind. When happens when each individual parts ways, considering there is only one consciousness? Is each individual dream lived out by God, outside of time and space, and all connected together infinitely? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Telepathy is possible simply because the entire Universe is your own mind.

Consciousness has access to all parts of itself.

You could, in theory, intercept an email message using your mind. If you were conscious enough. Since the email server exists nowhere else but in your mind.

But you aren't conscious enough to do it in practice.

"intercept" implies it being actually "being carried" but there is no emails to intercept. You can imagine emails right now and you can look at emails on your computer screen later. Emails only exist as you create them, when you have the experience of them. They aren't "there" for you to intercept them.

Does God have interest in creating an inconsistent reality where the ego can "break the universe" and prove it has god powers? "Look guys, I can intercept any email with my mind powers!! BUZZZZZ"

I don't think so. I think it's much more loving to have this consistent reality where the ego learn without the ability to "disprove reality". If reality could be disproven it would lose it's meaning.

At the end of the day, I am God. I am creating the experience of reality and this reality excludes the ability to prove your "god powers" by predicting emails, so you'll never actually be able to demonstrate email-prediction ability. You can fool yourself into believing you can, but in this reality, you never will.

Edited by 4201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, 4201 said:

can fool yourself into believing you can, but in this reality, you never will.

I am reality. In this reality, I can move things and change things with my imagination. Anything is possible... Instead of dismissing the possibility,maybe investigate it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Adrian325 said:

I am reality. In this reality, I can move things and change things with my imagination. Anything is possible... Instead of dismissing the possibility,maybe investigate it. 

You could easily prove it then and thus convince everyone that you are right without people having to investigate themselves. If you have such a super natural power, why not show it to the world?

Reality is precisely fun because of its limitations. Imagining = creating limitations. Anything is "possible", including the experiences of limitations. It's possible to stop focusing on the limitations and notice they aren't actually there, but it's not possible to disprove the limitations within the limitations, by definition.

If anything is possible, then it's possible to have a dream with limited possibility, which is what reality is. You can stop this dream to have another dream, one in which you can intercept emails, but then that's a "different dream". In this dream emails are not interceptable with your mind.

Edited by 4201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I don't think Moses was conscious enough to split the sea in half, so there might be something else in play, like genes that allow for manipulation of reality or something like this.


I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You could, in theory, intercept an email message using your mind. If you were conscious enough. Since the email server exists nowhere else but in your mind.

But you aren't conscious enough to do it in practice.

If a person, experienced on 5-MeO, becomes conscious enough that this is possible, what would be the 'boundary' between being conscious that is is a possibility vs. actually doing it, while peaking on 5-MeO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have no idea what I'm talking about, but let's not let that stop me.

 

It seems to me the trouble lies with, when at this sea-splitting level of consciousness, to still want it.

You don't care about your egoic desire to prove anything to anyone, or kinesthetically attracting that cupcake, when you're "up there".

 

So it probably only happens when it aligns closely with something like God's Will.

 

That would explain why Moses could do it that one time, but he didn't then make a habit of it.

Jesus still walked around most lakes in his daily life.

 

Edited by flowboy

I help adults with ADD to overcome self-doubt, function optimally and live their dreams through my proprietary coaching program.

https://calendly.com/erik-coaching/add-coaching-free-strategy-consult

Besides that, ♂ I offer single breakthrough calls for men on social life, dating, relationships and sexuality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember once during my foolish teenage years we took a party drug which I assumed was xtc but probably had other components in it because it became too psychedelic.

At some point a friend came up to me and asked me if I saw the cartoonish glasses people where wearing. I did not but a bit later I started seeing them and so was everyone else who took this drug.

We saw every single person in that place with those weird cartoonish glasses on.

Not sure if it qualifies as telepathy but a weird phenomenon nonetheless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, 4201 said:

I think it's much more loving to have this consistent reality where the ego learn without the ability to "disprove reality". If reality could be disproven it would lose it's meaning.

At the end of the day, I am God. I am creating the experience of reality and this reality excludes the ability to prove your "god powers" by predicting emails, so you'll never actually be able to demonstrate email-prediction ability. You can fool yourself into believing you can, but in this reality, you never will.

From what I gather you yourself try to disprove an aspect of reality you think is impossible. I haven’t experienced seeing telepathic emails but I don’t create a limit of what is possible. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t. Closing yourself off to the possibility of it seems like the best way to never experience it.

 

After what I’ve experienced I know there exist some forms of telepathy: emotional, sound/verbal and visual are some of the possible categories. Sending, receiving or both minds experiencing together is another distinction. 
 

“email prediction” doesn’t sound that unreal to be honest. Some version of it is knowing who is going to call right before it happens. Or focusing your attention on the doorbell knowing who is outside and about to ring it. Knowing “who” send the message is the first step. When it comes to predicting the content of the message I don’t have any experience with it. I bet it’s a lot harder but doesn’t seem too unrealistic.

Edited by gelebki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura so given this guy's example, trip setting and everything existing in God's mind. When happens when each individual parts ways, considering there is only one consciousness? Is each individual dream lived out by God, outside of time and space, and all connected together infinitely? 

What happens is whatever you imagine, since you're God ;)

Notice how you keep trying to offload responsibility for reality onto some imaginary "other". As if you're not doing it.

7 hours ago, 4201 said:

"intercept" implies it being actually "being carried" but there is no emails to intercept.

It's just a manner of speaking. Of course it's all imaginary at the absolute level. "Intercepting an email" is a relative level notion.

Quote

You can fool yourself into believing you can, but in this eality, you never will.

Whether you imagine your can or can't, you're right ;)

4 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

If a person, experienced on 5-MeO, becomes conscious enough that this is possible, what would be the 'boundary' between being conscious that is is a possibility vs. actually doing it, while peaking on 5-MeO?

The boundary is always more consciousness.

Realizing that it's possible requires lots of consciousness.

Actually doing it requires a ton more.

Think of it this way: A good scientist understands that fusion power is possible. But it does not mean he can build a fusion reactor in his garage. Likewise, a good mathematician understands that Pi has an infinite number of digits. But he cannot tell you the 1 millionth digit of Pi off the top of his head.

There's a lot of shit you can know but not do. This should not surprise anyone. The surprising thing would be the ability to do everything you know. You know airplanes can be piloted but this doesn't mean you can pilot one.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, voxun said:

I remember once during my foolish teenage years we took a party drug which I assumed was xtc but probably had other components in it because it became too psychedelic.

At some point a friend came up to me and asked me if I saw the cartoonish glasses people where wearing. I did not but a bit later I started seeing them and so was everyone else who took this drug.

We saw every single person in that place with those weird cartoonish glasses on.

Not sure if it qualifies as telepathy but a weird phenomenon nonetheless.

I guess it could be considered visual telepathy. It could also start with one person who saw it and just by sharing the idea verbally, other imaginations started creating this glasses as well. I wonder how similar the glasses where if you compared each other’s descriptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The boundary is always more consciousness.

Realizing that it's possible requires lots of consciousness.

Actually doing it requires a ton more.

Think of it this way: A good scientist understands that fusion power is possible. But it does not mean he can build a fusion reactor in his garage. Likewise, a good mathematician understands that Pi has an infinite number of digits. But he cannot tell you the 1 millionth digit of Pi off the top of his head.

There's a lot of shit you can know but not do. This should not surprise anyone. The surprising thing would be the ability to do everything you know. You know airplanes can be piloted but this doesn't mean you can pilot one.

💡

That makes sense. Thank you, sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, gelebki said:

I guess it could be considered visual telepathy. It could also start with one person who saw it and just by sharing the idea verbally, other imaginations started creating this glasses as well. I wonder how similar the glasses where if you compared each other’s descriptions.

To me they where glasses made of light in all sorts of colors.Somethimes they where real wobbly on the face. They all looked different. But it was a hilarious experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now