Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snuitje

Spirituality portfolio

3 posts in this topic

How would a portfolio on spirituality look like?

I'm struggling with setting up my company because I feel like I lack proof of what I know. I want to help people with their struggles of addictions, lack of clarity, lack of purpose, being overweight, negative thinking, non-duality etc. Basically helping humans disidentifying with their thought patterns.

Talking about addictions and how to get rid of them isn't that for a professional psychologist? I'm 31 now and even blue skying about going back to college would be a hell no for sure. I never liked college or finished one (10 years back) because I didn't resonate with the system.

It gives me confidence that no one asked Leo for his degree's when coaching. But then, how can I show proof of my own accomplishment in this self-help field? I feel people around me kind of can guess the amount of work I have put into myself even though they don't understand it (consciousness etc.). People I will coach don't know me so I want to create proof.

I thought of createing a Youtube channel for the Dutch people on self-help & spirituality (there aren't any good ones) but I feel like I have to copy Leo a lot and I don't like that. Even though I want a Tier 2 Yellow business. It's something I really feel like accomplishing in this life.

What do you guys think?

How Leo did it was by creating a brand around his name/persona. I don't know if Leo's business model will work in the Netherlands. It is important to tailor to people's needs and where they are at if you want to make a money making business. Perhaps start at stage orange and slowly move it up.

In Tate we trust

A portfolio is just a way to prove that you can deliver the goods that you're promising to people. 

With spiritual stuff, there probably isn't going to be scientific measurements you can take to judge results. It will be hazy stuff like feelings of wellbeing and how happy people are, which is subjective. So I think the best way is probably just to offer free or massively-discounted coaching to a lot of people to gather a large number of testimonials. Written testimonials are good, but if you can get someone to record a 1-2 minute video explaining how you helped them, that's way better.

A Youtube channel is also a portfolio of sorts. People get to know you and trust you, then they're far more likely to buy your paid services when you offer them later.

Edited by Yarco