TheRealVibe

Affirmations for Becoming Better With Women

32 posts in this topic

@Logan

Is that so? I'd love to challenge that haha

I usually don't do guided meditations, it feels like a distraction from actually being present. But thanks for sharing anyways ?

@TheRealVibe  Affirmations really work. Just use a statement that you want to be true. If it's too far outside reality to be believable today, use the words "I am becoming" instead of "I am"

Another one I've used successfully was: "I have an abundance of hot, intelligent women with a good sense of humor that are being attracted to me every single day"

It depends on what you want. It's good to focus on abundance and effortless attraction instead of your "skill". After all, people who are naturally good with women, don't consider themselves to be doing anything. It just happens. Mostly because they don't have the beliefs that you do have, which are in your way. So find out what the beliefs are that are in your way, and counteract them with affirmations.

It's okay to affirm "I am good with women", but that way, you're steering towards a situation where you do your trick and then have success with women. It's also possible to effortlessly attract women, in fact that's how it mostly happens for naturals and people who are advanced. So if you want to get there, it's good to frame your affirmations in a way that is not focused on you working for it.

TL;DR: focus on abundance and effortlessness

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy

Interesting perspective. I do agree that beliefs play a huge role in how well it goes with your interactions with women, hence the use of affirmations. 

Having an affirmation that focuses on abundance instead of lack sounds like a nice approach. It kind of instills in your mind that you are enough already. It might perhaps also counteract neediness? (because of abundance mindset).

Also your affirmation sounds hella funny haha, but hey as long as it works am I right? ;)

Btw thanks for sharing your thought on this!

16 minutes ago, TheRealVibe said:

@flowboy

Interesting perspective. I do agree that beliefs play a huge role in how well it goes with your interactions with women, hence the use of affirmations. 

Having an affirmation that focuses on abundance instead of lack sounds like a nice approach. It kind of instills in your mind that you are enough already. It might perhaps also counteract neediness? (because of abundance mindset).

Also your affirmation sounds hella funny haha, but hey as long as it works am I right? ;)

Btw thanks for sharing your thought on this!

Yes, the approach I suggested counteracts neediness and feeling not-enough.

I wrote that affirmation down 15 times every day for a month or so. Then I stopped and forgot about it, and 2 or 3 months later I had many women come into my life rather effortlessly, remembered the affirmation I did, and I concluded (anecdotally) that apparently, it really works. Sometimes they take some time to work.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy

Wow that's actually really powerful for just doing an affirmation! I'm going to try doing affirmations for a month and see if it shifts my mindset/what I attaract.

13 hours ago, flowboy said:

@TheRealVibe  Affirmations really work. Just use a statement that you want to be true. If it's too far outside reality to be believable today, use the words "I am becoming" instead of "I am"

Another one I've used successfully was: "I have an abundance of hot, intelligent women with a good sense of humor that are being attracted to me every single day"

It depends on what you want. It's good to focus on abundance and effortless attraction instead of your "skill". After all, people who are naturally good with women, don't consider themselves to be doing anything. It just happens. Mostly because they don't have the beliefs that you do have, which are in your way. So find out what the beliefs are that are in your way, and counteract them with affirmations.

It's okay to affirm "I am good with women", but that way, you're steering towards a situation where you do your trick and then have success with women. It's also possible to effortlessly attract women, in fact that's how it mostly happens for naturals and people who are advanced. So if you want to get there, it's good to frame your affirmations in a way that is not focused on you working for it.

TL;DR: focus on abundance and effortlessness

Yeah, but one has to be realistic or practical about what is possible to achieve. What if no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking that you’re so great with women, but still are struggling miserably with women because you don’t what you’re doing at all? I know guys out there who think they are God’s gift to every women, but in reality hardly can get anything going even after approaching countless women with extreme confidence.

On 14/7/2021 at 5:15 PM, Preety_India said:

"I'm authentic, truthful and trustworthy with women."

" I don't lie about myself with women."

????

i think it might be helpful to craft some yourself that may help with your weaknesses and also help manifest what you want becuase i think affirmations are subject to your needs + desires

but personally I like:

i manifest a good woman for myself

i have great social skills

women are naturally into me 

also some keys to affirmations are believing, feeling, trusting and embodying by taking action. 

mechanical/mindless or doing it half-assed is very low results  

Edited by Jacob Morres

@Jacob Morres

Yes when I do affirmations I usually say them with a certain conviction in my voice and use body language, you know, to make it more believable for myself. And of course the most important part is taking action ;)

Thanks for sharing!

On 15/07/2021 at 0:43 AM, Nahm said:

A decent example that comes to mind… I really love flowers, I look at how beautiful they are a lot, and I look at how beautiful all woman are a lot, and sometimes it’s puzzling how this simplicity is missed. The flowers don’t need anything, they are naturally growing, naturally being, naturally beautiful. Every person is exactly the same. The other day while passing a flower shop, it hit me, we literally call them flow-ers. They’re so effortlessly beautiful and perfect at flowering. People are the same in my eyes. 

@flowboy