TheRealVibe

Affirmations for Becoming Better With Women

32 posts in this topic

Hi, first time posting here.

Just wanted to ask if there are any good affirmations for becoming better with women?

Yes I know that taking action is important, but I think that a good affiration might help me along the way ;)

My current one is: "I'm confident with women".

I would appreciate any suggestions you would have for me!

"I'm authentic, truthful and trustworthy with women."

" I don't lie about myself with women."

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I find that affirmations arise from appreciation. You are wise to truly appreciate yourself, because when we do this we automatically appreciate others too. There's nothing more attractive than someone who really "sees" you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

"I'm authentic, truthful and trustworthy with women."

Wow this is actually really good. Because I've been dishonest and not so faithful to women in the past and I'm really REALLY sorry for doing so. This might help me change for the better too so thanks.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I find that affirmations arise from appreciation. You are wise to truly appreciate yourself, because when we do this we automatically appreciate others too. There's nothing more attractive than someone who really "sees" you. 

Amen to that!

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Better compared to who? 

Me, myself and I.

@TheRealVibe

You’re a trinity. xD

The “three” are really one, and no comparison is actually transpiring. This would be insignificant, if it wasn’t precisely why it feels ‘off’. It’s discordant with what is true, as in actual. Some however do seem to prefer the rollercoaster of discord, affirmation, discord, affirmation…

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If you're into carving your mentality to become most effective and ready for action (and also to enhance your action over time), maybe try visualization?

Do daily visualization of yourself being great with women. Make it as detailed as you want.

I used to have that as one tool when I was doing daily improvement work especially on my social skills. I think it had a big effect. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You’re a trinity. xD

Exactly B|

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

The “three” are really one, and no comparison is actually transpiring. This would be insignificant, if it wasn’t precisely why it feels ‘off’. It’s discordant with what is true, as in actual. Some however do seem to prefer the rollercoaster of discord, affirmation, discord, affirmation…

I'm not really sure I understand what you're trying to say here. Could you elaborate on this a bit more? Maybe by giving an example.

47 minutes ago, Snader said:

If you're into carving your mentality to become most effective and ready for action (and also to enhance your action over time), maybe try visualization?

Do daily visualization of yourself being great with women. Make it as detailed as you want.

I'll probably try this as well, as long as it'll help me achieve my goals faster. Perhaps for 10-15min a day.

49 minutes ago, Snader said:

I used to have that as one tool when I was doing daily improvement work especially on my social skills. I think it had a big effect. 

You think? Well I hope you're doing better!

30 minutes ago, TheRealVibe said:

I'm not really sure I understand what you're trying to say here. Could you elaborate on this a bit more? Maybe by giving an example.

There is the becoming better with woman way, and I do not mean to sound as if I’m knocking it at all. Learn, experience, repeat. Affirmations are powerful, not knocking those either. What I’m saying is before there was the notion to be better with woman, there is a prior or underlying notion that being yourself isn’t already enough. That carries over to all categories until it is ultimately addressed via inspection and expression. Who you are under the layers so to speak, is pure attraction.  The affirmation “I’m confident with woman” is great, no issue with it. Also, it can be questioned, ‘maybe I’m not actually lacking any confidence’, maybe there’s a thought here and there, a belief or two, which are more fundamental, more underlying, which lead to seeking out an affirmation. 

I could find out I’m wrong about this in five minutes, but it sure seems to me if there is one thing every woman, every human wants more than anything else, above all , wether they are even aware of it or not, it’s the simplicity of just being themself, without all the trying, taking action, affirming, etc. Is that simple, or is that bold? I don’t know.

A decent example that comes to mind… I really love flowers, I look at how beautiful they are a lot, and I look at how beautiful all woman are a lot, and sometimes it’s puzzling how this simplicity is missed. The flowers don’t need anything, they are naturally growing, naturally being, naturally beautiful. Every person is exactly the same. The other day while passing a flower shop, it hit me, we literally call them flow-ers. They’re so effortlessly beautiful and perfect at flowering. People are the same in my eyes. 

I also work in sales, and I can see the number-crunching-gaming interpretation could be applied too. Not knockin that either.  I also work in awakening, and I can see how just being oneself as is works too. It is the most attractive / attracting / attraction ‘thing’. It is what everyone wants (arguably, maybe) for themself so to speak. Sometimes it seems to me there is a worldwide contagion of self referential thinking, which flowers aren’t doing, and most people are. Thoughts about ourselves that don’t even feel good, but the feeling gets interpreted as ‘because that’s true about me’, when the feeling is ‘saying’ that ain’t true about you, that’s why it feels that way. In my best estimation, the one ‘get’s that down’, who lets any such thoughts go, and understands and abides in feeling, for that one the world is their oyster. Woman and men want that, and it lies within them, just prior to self referential thoughts. 

So it seems arguably important if you will, recognizing thoughts of you are not actually true, or even about you. Let alone three of you. xD I don’t know if that’s an example really, but more on where I’m comin from. 

Also… another perspective…. if I ‘be that guy’, I attract the girls that are attracted to ‘that guy’, but I’m me, and I’m always gonna just be me, and if I just be me, I attract the girl who is attracted to, me, and that seems to be a recipe for long term happiness and an ever deepening unifying experience on all ‘levels’. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I could find out I’m wrong about this in five minutes, but it sure seems to me if there is one thing every woman, every human wants more than anything else, above all , wether they are even aware of it or not, it’s the simplicity of just being themself, without all the trying, taking action, affirming, etc. Is that simple, or is that bold? I don’t know.

I fully agree with you. Personally, I found being authentic is the single most attractive quality anyone can hold.  It's just that simple.?

I have a hard time relating to these mental gymnastics that I keep seeing being echoed on this side of the forum when it comes to attraction. But, to each their own with that.

8 hours ago, TheRealVibe said:

Perhaps for 10-15min a day.

That sounds good! Sessions don't need to be long, as long as the habit is consistent.

8 hours ago, TheRealVibe said:

You think? Well I hope you're doing better!

Yeah, well I was doing some other practices as well and was really progressive with my action so can't say for sure how big of an effect it had, but there are tons of literature about the power of visualization and people have researched it to be a powerful tool in achieving whatever goal you have in life. Key is to be certain and precise of what it is you want to accomplish.

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

There is the becoming better with woman way, and I do not mean to sound as if I’m knocking it at all. Learn, experience, repeat. Affirmations are powerful, not knocking those either. What I’m saying is before there was the notion to be better with woman, there is a prior or underlying notion that being yourself isn’t already enough. That carries over to all categories until it is ultimately addressed via inspection and expression. Who you are under the layers so to speak, is pure attraction.  The affirmation “I’m confident with woman” is great, no issue with it. Also, it can be questioned, ‘maybe I’m not actually lacking any confidence’, maybe there’s a thought here and there, a belief or two, which are more fundamental, more underlying, which lead to seeking out an affirmation. 

A decent example that comes to mind… I really love flowers, I look at how beautiful they are a lot, and I look at how beautiful all woman are a lot, and sometimes it’s puzzling how this simplicity is missed. The flowers don’t need anything, they are naturally growing, naturally being, naturally beautiful. Every person is exactly the same. The other day while passing a flower shop, it hit me, we literally call them flow-ers. They’re so effortlessly beautiful and perfect at flowering. People are the same in my eyes. 

I also work in sales, and I can see the number-crunching-gaming interpretation could be applied too. Not knockin that either.  I also work in awakening, and I can see how just being oneself as is works too. It is the most attractive / attracting / attraction ‘thing’. It is what everyone wants (arguably, maybe) for themself so to speak. Sometimes it seems to me there is a worldwide contagion of self referential thinking, which flowers aren’t doing, and most people are. Thoughts about ourselves that don’t even feel good, but the feeling gets interpreted as ‘because that’s true about me’, when the feeling is ‘saying’ that ain’t true about you, that’s why it feels that way. In my best estimation, the one ‘get’s that down’, who lets any such thoughts go, and understands and abides in feeling, for that one the world is their oyster. Woman and men want that, and it lies within them, just prior to self referential thoughts. 

So it seems arguably important if you will, recognizing thoughts of you are not actually true, or even about you. Let alone three of you. xD I don’t know if that’s an example really, but more on where I’m comin from. 

Also… another perspective…. if I ‘be that guy’, I attract the girls that are attracted to ‘that guy’, but I’m me, and I’m always gonna just be me, and if I just be me, I attract the girl who is attracted to, me, and that seems to be a recipe for long term happiness and an ever deepening unifying experience on all ‘levels’. 

I appreciate your perspective on this. I agree that there might be underlying beliefs that I need to work on as well. I'll try to seek out the underlying beliefs in tandem with applying my affirmation.

Hmm the flower example is an interesting perspective. I'd love to discuss this idea with you irl haha because I wanted to write a bit about why I kinda agree with you but kinda don't but it'd take wayyy to long and honestly a conversation one-on-one would go way smoother. Just for fun.

Yes I've worked in sales too and can confirm that people respond really well to authenticity and the notion of being "yourself". People can sense a fake snake haha. My first sales job I was really nervous, which of course lead me to not close as many prospects as I'd like. BUT with time I became more confident, probably because of some underlying beliefs evaporating with me taking action. Making me seeing this whole ordeal in another way which made me more confident. Not sure if that's exactly how it works but it's just a thought.

Dude self referential thinking is huge. I guess you just have to be more grounded in your own reality than seeking external validation. But that's kind of hard to do, but I try my best to direct my attention inwardly. I assume you meditate and do other excercises to ground yourself within your reality of being a flower ;)

Yeah like attracts like. But gotta make sure you're the type of person that attracts a high quality woman B|

3 hours ago, Snader said:

That sounds good! Sessions don't need to be long, as long as the habit is consistent.

Yeah, well I was doing some other practices as well and was really progressive with my action so can't say for sure how big of an effect it had, but there are tons of literature about the power of visualization and people have researched it to be a powerful tool in achieving whatever goal you have in life. Key is to be certain and precise of what it is you want to accomplish.

Yeah kinda hard to know what action gave a certain reslut when doing more than one thing at a time.

Thanks brother! I'll definitely make sure I add visualizations to my daily routine.

Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, TheRealVibe said:

Dude self referential thinking is huge. I guess you just have to be more grounded in your own reality than seeking external validation. But that's kind of hard to do, but I try my best to direct my attention inwardly.

? That ‘you’ that would have to be more grounded… ? that’s a self ref thought. You’re the ground. The awareness of the thought… about a you. Try directing attention outwardly… as if you’re unthinkable, creating what’s literally ‘in front of you’. ?? 

So basically in the visualizations, we must imagine ourself being confident and attractive while interacting with a girl ?

We imagine what we say to her, while being authentic and confident, what she respond etc... ?

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

? That ‘you’ that would have to be more grounded… ? that’s a self ref thought. You’re the ground. The awareness of the thought… about a you. Try directing attention outwardly… as if you’re unthinkable, creating what’s literally ‘in front of you’. ?? 

?

I love and accept myself exactly as I am.

I am completely independent of the good and bad opinions of others.

I am a mountain, I am strong, solid, and stable.
(Got this one from mediative mind on YT, check it out) 

@Nahm

Saw the video. This concept seems a bit trippy for me ngl. Definitely something I'll have to meditate on.

Thanks for the content though!