StarStruck

How does survival work after enlightenment

7 posts in this topic

When one realizes there is no me and other, how to live though? Survival becomes obsolete. One is just in being and everything is is OK. 

For example if I discover the other is just Me with an uppercase. And other wants things from me but doesn't want to give anything back. How can be just be content with not giving anything to that needy person or letting that person left to dry? 

It is about having healthy boundaries and healthy self importance. I guess. The thing is that nobody is honest about these things. We all need to use some deceit (not telling the truth) to stay alive. I wouldn't tell all the truths to my boss. Telling all truths to girls is also not smart. Manipulation is necessary to get anything done. 

In Tate we trust

With enlightenment 'how' is dropped, there is no 'how', just 'is', miracle.

Manipulation exists if there is a belief in separation, there is no separation.

How does survival work after enlightenment

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water." 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

You forget, obviously.

You have forgotten it 1000 thousand times that you have dreamed reality.

That's the only way you keep playing the game.

Survival can only happen within illusion.

Check out Leo's newest episode (relative vs absolute). That whole episode is really profound and it should answer your question.

enlightenment love truth god are the same thing and is your level of consciousness which is a measurable attribute

the universe simply put is a consciousness raising machine, each generation gets to a higher level

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

When one realizes there is no me and other, how to live though? Survival becomes obsolete. One is just in being and everything is is OK. 

For example if I discover the other is just Me with an uppercase. And other wants things from me but doesn't want to give anything back. How can be just be content with not giving anything to that needy person or letting that person left to dry? 

It is about having healthy boundaries and healthy self importance. I guess. The thing is that nobody is honest about these things. We all need to use some deceit (not telling the truth) to stay alive. I wouldn't tell all the truths to my boss. Telling all truths to girls is also not smart. Manipulation is necessary to get anything done. 

There wouldn’t be any of this thought activity. No offense I hope, it’s an answer in the nature of the inquiry, but this is all beliefs. That narrative / interpretation just wouldn’t be there / exist. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Survival is basically nothing but an attempt to achieve Harmony. Through enlightenment, you will recognize the Harmony of Existence, and that all things are subordinated to that Harmony. And so, by not resisting, as you have achieved through your enlightenment, you will naturally follow the Harmony of Existence.

See, there is a flow to all of this Existence. There a Purpose to all of this, and this Purpose is Harmony. You look at reality as a singular point. But reality is like a river, with a particular direction to it.

You are struggling on this river of reality and that struggle is survival. You desperately attempt to swim along this river. Enlightenment means to let go of your desperation and your struggle. When you do so, you will naturally flow with the current of the river, and it will carry you along itself.

See, you have created a story about what Harmony is, what Enlightenment is, what Wisdom is. You say, wisdom is to never manipulate, wisdom is to never lie. Yet, you do not know Harmony, you do not know Wisdom, you do not know Purpose. And yet again, the very Substance of every singular fibre in your being are manifested by and themselves made of Harmony, Wisdom and Purpose.

To ask why you would continue to survive after Enlightenment is like to ask why the Sun would continue being the Sun after enlightenment. The Sun already is enlightened, yet it has no problems being the sun. Infact, the sun is a perfect sun, it has no resistance, it is doing exactly what the Sun should do. Every single particle in the Sun is suboridnated to the Purpose of the Sun.

So, instead of creating stories about what you should do and shouldn't do, what is good and is not good, seek to recognize the Harmony within reality, and thus you will recognize your Purpose. And your Purpose is so ingrained within you, that you will have no choice in the matter. You will fullfill the Purpose of your Existence, because that is what it means to Exist.

Reality and Existence is not rational, it is not logical, it is not causal. It is Mysterious. It has no need to justify itself, it does not have to find a reason for it's own existence. It doesn't need to tell itself "This is the reason why I will survive". That's your little monkey mind, Reality itself does not require any of this to be itself.

See, even once you die, you will continue to survive, as you have done for Eternity, and you shall do for Eternity. That is what it means to exist. When you shall get fully enlightened, you shall say "Let me forget about this enlightenment, and let me experience true suffering.".

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel