Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hulia

If I were a CFO...

3 posts in this topic

I think there can be many thoughts in this journal.

Thought No 1:

I would make of this amazing polnish girl a manager, big manager. And the rest of managing positions I would distribute between italian team, no mater male or female, because they are all eually represented and they are all great and easy going. All the french  managers I would through out - arrogant, political and absolutely unqualified pack of males.

Yesterday I had a meeting with this polnish colleugue and others, where I explained how to work with data and so on. And though she heard everything for the 1st time, like the rest of people, she cought it immedeately. When people asked questions, and I was still contemplating the answers, she was already answering in perfect English and exactly right. So I just relaxed and let  her do the job :) At the end of meeting, she appologized, and told, she knew her failures and is working on herself, because it happens to her every time - she takes other people´s meetings over and talks too much. It´s just that she likes English language so much, that she uses every opportunity to speak it ? so cute. She also told that she´d take her notebook on vacation with her. If I have more meetings on store - she´ll be available.

But of course I don´t want to be a CFO. Because it would bring me a lot of boring work. Like signing documents, confirming bank transfers and similiar shit. I just want to be able to decide.. not on bank transfers, but on managing positions, procedures and strategy.

Edited by Hulia

I wonder why Italy is not the richest country in the world. If you think about it, they do almost everything. And they are more or less good in everything they do.

- Agriculture - checked

- Food - checked

- Tourism  - checked

- Clothes and shoes - checked

- Furniture - checked

- Constructing, engineering , architecture - checked

- Entertainment (music, cinema..) - checked

- Automotive - checked

- Heating and sanitary equipment - checked

- Machinery - checked

And so much more probably. If you take Switzerland, it wouldn´t beat a half of scores, but they are still much richer than Italians.