Husseinisdoingfine

How do you explain other minds

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

If solipsism is true, than one person thinks that they're the only conscious mind. And the other person thinks that no, they're the only conscious mind. So on so forth. If we have a room of solipsists together, how do you explain who is creating the universe and who is a philosophical zombie (hallucination resembling a person but does not have a consciousness of their own)?

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

لا إله إلا الله، وليو رسول الله

Posted (edited)

If solipsism is true, which is and more.

then one person think that they're the only conscious mind. and the other person thinks that no, they're the only conscious mind. so on so forth.

only conscious person here is, the one who came with these kind of analogies to prove solipsism is false.

Here I know Iam only conscious being and you are imagined by me. and for that you will say either You are one conscious or  no I am also conscious or something else which can include infinite no of explanations 😁

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If solipsism is true, than one person thinks that they're the only conscious mind. And the other person thinks that no, they're the only conscious mind. So on so forth. If we have a room of solipsists together, how do you explain who is creating the universe and who is a philosophical zombie (hallucination resembling a person but does not have a consciousness of their own)?

There is only Consciousness.  This.

A person doesn't have Consciousness.

Consciousness can create the illusion of people having consciousness.

When this is unraveled the Truth is revealed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.