Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veggies

Pursuit Of Veritas For Life <3

9 posts in this topic

Hereby begins the story of mine. A vigorous spirit, high in capability to rebound from mistaken efforts, is under research among deep insight for the right path. This thread will function sporadically; I will be grateful for comments in future.

IMG_20160210_201956.jpg.08c86888fac0551f

Edited by ???

Excellence is the same as habit. When you constantly do something, you might become excellent at it. -Aristotle

Why is it that each time and every time I've attended a nice weekend conference, I'll just visit home for "quick grooming" or whatever and then get stuck in home so bad that I start expressing all kinds of escapism including now, yes, the Actualized.org forum instead of going back to an amazing event? There can be a teenage trauma potentially behind it. On the flip side I get many secondary deeds done this way, but it isn't enough to justify this behavior of mine I think. I want to fix this.

Excellence is the same as habit. When you constantly do something, you might become excellent at it. -Aristotle

@Veggies make me fart Haha. First judgement would be that you are an introvert and need to recharge your energy before going back. Sometimes you don't want to get back at all, you just want your rest.

But maybe it's something different. Keep up this journal and maybe we come behind the answer.

When I'm at social events I tend to escape too. Sometimes I meditate alone and then go back, sometimes I just leave earlier and enjoy being alone again. But why this forum? :D It turns out to be a huge distraction often for me and in the beginning it was awesome and I learned a lot, but now it's rather repelling. Like the forum already fulfilled it's purpose and I need to go on. Funny part is that I always longed for such a platform to meet like-mindet people and talk about personal development, but now that I'm here it's not what I had in mind. How is that?

19 hours ago, The Son said:

@Veggies make me fart Haha. First judgement would be that you are an introvert and need to recharge your energy before going back. Sometimes you don't want to get back at all, you just want your rest.

But maybe it's something different. Keep up this journal and maybe we come behind the answer.

When I'm at social events I tend to escape too. Sometimes I meditate alone and then go back, sometimes I just leave earlier and enjoy being alone again. But why this forum? :D It turns out to be a huge distraction often for me and in the beginning it was awesome and I learned a lot, but now it's rather repelling. Like the forum already fulfilled it's purpose and I need to go on. Funny part is that I always longed for such a platform to meet like-mindet people and talk about personal development, but now that I'm here it's not what I had in mind. How is that?

That must be the truth, sometimes I need my own space, I believe, even though I enjoy socializing as well.

As for the issue you have faced with the forum, that's quite something that could happen to almost any member here including me. How easy is it for you to enter this forum? My first idea would be to create some obstacles so you wouldn't run here so easily. :P

Ignorance, inhibition = more peace

I'm developing ways to ignore stupid questions. A person I meet on a daily basis asks silly questions and makes fictitious assumptions. Does anyone know some clever responses to such? Now I'm going to meditate a while. 

On 11.3.2016 at 7:32 PM, Veggies make me fart said:

From @JevinR's topic, my answer below:

Reading a couple of economical books and aspiring to reach riches are two almost unrelated tangents. I have read both and I liked them to be sure, but they alone won't probably make you millions. Unless your currency is Congolese.

The solution is to find out your biggest obstacles; they're usually emotional and can include relationship problems in your family or other social constructs. After you have gained mental peace with your relationships, then I believe your prosperity might skyrocket: Easier said than done.

Conflict doesn't create new things, it destroys. Sometimes it can be creative destruction though, which precedes new creation. Contemplate what it is for you, but always be considerate.

1. Recognition of problems 
  2. Active creative destruction
  3. Prosperity skyrocketing

Screenshot_2016-04-12-15-35-09-1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-12-15-34-42-1.jpg

Screenshot_2016-04-12-15-36-15-1.jpg

Edited by Vegas makes me fart

Nothing has happened in the mean time. Though I have found that meditation helps you focus better than ever before. That's something.

Edited by Veggies make me FART

Sometimes I don't meditate if I read a lot of useful stuff. Suppose I shouldn't use that as any excuse.

Spring is great for all of us. Because of that, I posted this below in another thread...

My story here is to say that LEO GURA translates into URAL EGO, it's an anagram.

He is from the Ural region, a.k.a. Russia, and is egocentric in that he thinks a lot about egos. (Not an egomaniac, though.)

Another possibility is that he refers with this name to us, the audience. We are but another brick, a LEGO, in the wall.

U R a LEGO