Raze

RSD Tyler claims a toxic relationship makes him believe in demonic possession

45 posts in this topic

RSD Tyler made a new video on toxic relationships

It's long, but to summarize he says that a very toxic relationship has lead him into believing things like demonic possession and energies take over people and control them. In short he was in a toxic relationship where his partner would become very toxic but when he is about to leave become nice again and he'd come back and the cycle would repeat. But more interestingly he said he began adopting some of her behaviors and later on saw her doing the same behaviors to other people or other people doing the same things to her.

Do you have experience with a highly toxic relationship? How did you escape it?

Goodness.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It's not demonic possession, that just how people who have not received proper love and were heavily traumatized as kids learn to behave.

It's just a survival strategy.

Owen himself was abused and traumatized as a kid by his father, which is a big reason he adopted this pickup persona, to get the love he never received.

A psyche that does not get love ends up acting twisted and "demonic".

Abused people often end up abusing others, because they feel unloved so why should they love others? They don't know what love is, so they cannot give it.

Low consciousness people have developed a slew of manipulation tactics to get their emotional needs met. These tactics can be very ugly and toxic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, blankisomeone said:

Fake news. Most people who have been abused DO NOT abuse others. Most of them work to become better themselves and not pass on the abuse they received

You really think so? How would you explain terrorists, rapists, pedophiles, etc then? Are they just doing all those things for the hell of it?

No. They have absorbed that abuse and trauma and made an identity of it, and now they act it out because that's what makes up their reality, and is unfortunately all they know in some cases. I can't remember where I read it but there was a study that showed that more than 65+% of incarcerated males were the victims of some form of abuse in their formative years.

A regular functioning person simply does not strap an explosive vest to themselves and suicide bomb a market. Regardless of what they've been told you can almost assume with 100% certainty they had something terrible happen to them growing up.

Of course this is an extreme example. Depending on the degree of abuse ones reaction could be from doing nothing at all to doing everything in their power to shell out what they got.

hrhrhtewgfegege

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Leo Gura Owen needs to watch your video on forgiveness. 

In the video Owen talks about how forgiveness is how he healed from it

2 hours ago, Raze said:

In the video Owen talks about how forgiveness is how he healed from it

Even with forgiveness, the damage has been done, the samskaras remain in the psyche.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not demonic possession, that just how people who have not received proper love and were heavily traumatized as kids learn to behave.

It's just a survival strategy.

Owen himself was abused and traumatized as a kid by his father, which is a big reason he adopted this pickup persona, to get the love he never received.

A psyche that does not get love ends up acting twisted and "demonic".

Abused people often end up abusing others, because they feel unloved so why should they love others? They don't know what love is, so they cannot give it.

Low consciousness people have developed a slew of manipulation tactics to get their emotional needs met. These tactics can be very ugly and toxic.

I’m curious, I never hear this perspective from you on the forum regarding pickup. why do you promote pickup knowing it’s just a way to seek validation, and not promote more healing. 

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even with forgiveness, the damage has been done, the samskaras remain in the psyche.

So you’re saying there’s no hope for someone with a damaged psyche? Then what’s the point of it all lol 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

is it possible to heal from rhe damage?

@Rinne

It's possible, but it depends on how you define your goal. The more you heal, the more stuff from your subconscious appears that you may want to address. There is no end to healing. Because the subconscious is infinite, spiritually speaking. Becuase healing is coming closer to God.

But it's also true that what happens changes you. I don't know if all changes can be reversible. There are some changes that could be reversible, but need more than a single life of efforts to heal, so they are considered fixed. Or there could be changes that require years, but it's not practical to tackle them, it's more practical to learn to integrate them in your everyday life.

So in the end it boils down to how bad do you want it, how much is it valuable to you and how much time and energy are you willing to spend on it.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

2 hours ago, Tangerinedream said:

I’m curious, I never hear this perspective from you on the forum regarding pickup. why do you promote pickup knowing it’s just a way to seek validation, and not promote more healing. 

I have a whole video where I rebuke the PUA community. It's very selfish and toxic overall.

But the theory of female attraction is solid and it can teach a guy how to attract women and how to be a stronger man. The trick is avoiding all the toxic attitude and behavior that comes with it.

I don't promote the toxic aspects of pickup, I promote making oneself more attractive and learning to talk to women. Men need that badly and someone has to teach it to them or they become even more toxic Incels.

The only more toxic han a PUA is an Incel / Red Pill / Black Pill guy.

So you’re saying there’s no hope for someone with a damaged psyche? Then what’s the point of it all lol 

A) Depends how damaged.

B) There's always hope, but few people are willing to do the work required.

2 hours ago, Rinne said:

is it possible to heal from rhe damage?

A) Depends on the kind of damage.

B) I believe most damage can be healed, but the commitment and depth of work required makes it very unlikely in cases of deep trauma. And anyway, the psyche is still gonna be shaped by those early experiences.

The earlier the trauma the more it shaped your psyche.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But the theory of female attraction is solid and it can teach a guy how to attract women and how to be a stronger man. The trick is avoiding all the toxic attitude and behavior that comes with it.

I don't promote the toxic aspects of pickup, I promote making oneself more attractive and learning to talk to women. Men need that badly and someone has to teach it to them or they become even more toxic Incels.

Yes this I think is good and agree that they need to learn how to get better with women. .  But can you not give this type of teaching a different name, because some people can’t tell difference between toxic pickup and non toxic pickup. and steering away from the toxic pickup culture. 

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only more toxic han a PUA is an Incel / Red Pill / Black Pill guy.

But isn’t it going from 1 toxic dynamic and into another? 

do you think these incel/red&black pill and even orange pill guys can ever change their psyche or is it too ingrained? 
could an Incel ever really reform into a truly loving person?  

I don't have an opinion because i do not have a direct experience with "demons", but I wouldn't be surprised if they really exist.

Some people do look like they are possessed, especially drug addicts. 

I have some experience with this in my life.

My own mom has drug issues and at some point, she was so unconscious and aggressive that it was like she was being controlled by a demon. 

2 hours ago, Tangerinedream said:

But isn’t it going from 1 toxic dynamic and into another? 

It's just development and evolution. Not different from how Spiral Dynamics works.

Orange is higher than Red, but Orange still isn't that high.

do you think these incel/red&black pill and even orange pill guys can ever change their psyche or is it too ingrained? 
could an Incel ever really reform into a truly loving person?  

Absolutely!

In fact, many guys grow out of pickup rather quickly, within 5 years (which is roughly how long it takes to move up one Spiral stage with active work).

Most pickup guys end up settling down with a girlfriend. The limits of pickup become very aparent after several years of doing it.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Most pickup guys end up settling down with a girlfriend.

So I need to approach 100s of girls just to get a girlfriend ....

Planting the suggestion that someone is damaged and can't be healed is itself a satanic mindfuck that has been profitable for depth psychology shrinks.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

19 hours ago, Roy said:

A regular functioning person simply does not strap an explosive vest to themselves and suicide bomb a market. Regardless of what they've been told you can almost assume with 100% certainty they had something terrible happen to them growing up.

It's the rational thing to do when you believe you're going to heaven for it. 

12 minutes ago, Yali said:

So I need to approach 100s of girls just to get a girlfriend ....

You'd be amazed... lol. The man you become by approaching 100s of girls will transform you into the man needed to have and keep that one dream girl. 

@Consilience I am curious why so few actually do it. Why is it not normal and common for guys to do this, almost like a rite of passage into menhood hahaha.

I know that you will say because it is hard as fuck, which it is. However, other difficult things are encouraged which are difficult like eating boring healthy foods, working out, running, developing crazy work ethic etc. The biggest reason maybe it is that guys scared to approach girls is because of the stigma it has? Maybe it would be cool if it was removed hehe.

PS: I know it will not happen with the cancel culture we have these days but just saying it would be nice if it is done in a healthy respectful manner (catcalling does not count for example or touching people sexually without permission etc).

PS2: I know for females it would be a bit annoying to get approached a lot but the other alternatives are not much better (angry incels, shooters, mysogonistic guys etc).

Edited by Karmadhi

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

However, other difficult things are encouraged which are difficult like eating boring healthy foods, working out, running, developing crazy work ethic etc.

It's not just very emotional difficult, it's socially unacceptable.

Society does not want you to radically change your sexual value. Society wants to define your value for you.

Also because it generates quite a lot of collateral damage and social instability. Game doesn't scale well.