Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terell Kirby

Reality is a game with only one player

16 posts in this topic

Just took a THC edible and starting thinking very deeply :D.

What we call existence is literally a simulation, all of it. All of the simulations have the same player. That player is some sort of Being that is experiencing every aspect of existence at once...it's also who all of us are.

We've confused the avatar of the game (human identity) and its map with our true Being as the player. God is playing the game of my life, and of yours as well. We are this single player..we are God!

The game is also infinite, you never come out of the game! No matter what is happening in present experience, it's not real in the context of your true nature.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Reality is not a game. It is real and should be taken seriously. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Reality is not a game. It is real and should be taken seriously. 

Says the ego who is afraid of death. Relatively speaking, your statement has a partial truth. From the Absolute perspective, life is nothing BUT a game ;)

@Tim Ho Thank you! The reason I use the word game is to point you to the realization that the notion death has zero substance for any of us. This assumes you know who you truly are..

What makes life "serious" and "real" is the assumption that death itself is not imaginary. Yet....it is....again, from the Absolute perspective.

Edited by Terell Kirby

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

Says the ego who is afraid of death. Relatively speaking, your statement has a partial truth. From the Absolute perspective, life is nothing BUT a game ;)

See, this is the problem with these teachings. There no checks in place for anyone to agree on anything.

Why would reality be a game? 

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Why would reality be a game? 

Read my reply to @Tim Ho

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Read my reply to @Tim Ho

Yeah, maybe. But, is that absolute? 

◭"89"

@Thought Art there's no "maybe" when it comes to the Absolute. You are God in an infinite dream/game.

The awesome part is it never ends...making you immortal :). All of "human" experience is a bi-product of your dreaming...otherwise know as consciousness or awareness.

2 hours ago, Terell Kirby said:

You never come out of the game!

What makes you think this?

A game is defined by a state of limitation. Or in other words, having an antagonistic force applied against a protagonistic force.

To say that you cannot come out of the game would imply that you are forever imprisoned in a state of limitation, which is to deny the state of omniscient omnipotence. (aka God).

3 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

A game is defined by a state of limitation.

This is your own personal interpretation. A game is something you play, and the act of playing has no limitation.

Keep in mind infinity is all that exists.

7 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

This is your own personal interpretation. A game is something you play, and the act of playing has no limitation.

Okay, but how are you defining play exactly?

@cookiemonster if you don't want to use the word play, use the word imagine. There is no substance to reality outside of what your imagine it to be. And you do this...all the time....to infinity.

1 minute ago, Terell Kirby said:

@cookiemonster if you don't want to use the word play, use the word imagine. There is no substance to reality outside of what your imagine it to be. And you do this...all the time....to infinity.

Okay that's fine. I just wanted to check.

Typically I would associate playing with a game, and imagining with a dream. I think there's a slight nuance between the two.

IMO there's a lot more organic freedom to a dream, whereas a game tends to be more rule-based.

Both are acceptable within infinite consciousness, but the idea of permanently being trapped in a rule-based system sounds kinda hellish.

But you're right, that's just my interpretation of what defines a game.

I think the overall nature of the experience is sometimes a game, sometimes a dream, and sometimes just a story to be watched...

:)

2 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

IMO there's a lot more organic freedom to a dream, whereas a game tends to be more rule-based.

The freedom is not in the dream/game but waking up to the fact that it's a dream/game. The "rules" you speak of are also just imaginary, but they sure make things interesting/challenging :).

The words we use in defining the infinite (game vs dream) is going to have its limitations of course. Everything is One when all said and done.

and yet we sometimes take it so darn serious and get caught in emotion/pain hells

the constant forgetting that it is just a game/dream 

pain hurts.