Gianna

How To Deny Someone Without Hurting Their Self-Esteem

92 posts in this topic

LOL at: -''Is not you it's me.''

LMFAO

Trust me it is YOU.

@CultivateLove Nah, I worded it how I wanted to you straw manned me. 

I personally don't enjoy friendship with women. I enjoy friendship with men. Can Women and Men be friends? Obviously. 

Read more carefully

@Gianna I know how you feel, i can totally relate. I enjoy friendships with men also, but do not want anything with them romantically/ sexually. I feel bad/ like a bitch when i have to reject them and struggle to say no when they try to make a move on me. I too need to stop being too nice and just accept it. I do not like to hurt peoples feelings either but thats life. Good luck girl

14 minutes ago, Iksander said:

Nah, I worded it how I wanted to you straw manned me. 

Ah I see, you seem not to understand how English works, it's totally understandable :) I wish you good luck in your journey on learning to use it.

27 minutes ago, cjoseph90 said:

@Gianna I know how you feel, i can totally relate. I enjoy friendships with men also, but do not want anything with them romantically/ sexually. I feel bad/ like a bitch when i have to reject them and struggle to say no when they try to make a move on me. I too need to stop being too nice and just accept it. I do not like to hurt peoples feelings either but thats life. Good luck girl

I'm glad to hear that someone feels the same way. You too! Much love ?

4 hours ago, Gianna said:

"I think you are super awesome but I am absolutely not interested in dating. I just want to focus on myself and be alone. I hope you understand." 

@Gianna Great, and thanks, glad to be able to help where I can ❤️

Looking at that quote, notice how you in a way open up for interpretation that make this about timing and your current state, and not about him.

That is, at this time you are not interested in dating, and you want to focus on yourself. 

What he could be left hearing might be that "now" is not the right time, there is still hope, just keep trying, and at some time, time may be right. 

But that's great, and still is a good place to escalate from if needed :)

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 Haha! It's a good thing I took out the 'right now' then! But yes I could see how they could get iffy. Thanks for your response! 

On 12/07/2021 at 4:37 AM, Gianna said:

Is it bad to want masculine energy also in my life but as friends? Like wtf. 

@Gianna Of course not.

You can have male friends. It's possible and it's a valid desire. Don't listen to these idiots.

Here's the catch: they need to be so non-needy, that they don't view you as just a juicy piece of meat that they need

So with experience, you can learn how to recognize that. Someone who really has their life together, and doesn't need your validation because they don't have anything to prove. Those people can be your friends.

Ironically, these are the guys you will often find attractive and want to pursue. But not always. A guy who has his shit seriously together, and he's not at al scared to make a move on you, but both of you know that there's no sexual spark between you. He can be a good friend.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy I actually had many bad experiences. Now it's simply impossible for me to believe that men can be good friends with women.

It never really happened..

Theory is that it is possible.but reality doesn't match theory 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@flowboy I actually had many bad experiences. Now it's simply impossible for me to believe that men can be good friends with women.

It never really happened..

Theory is that it is possible.but reality doesn't match theory 

I'm sorry that that's been your experience.

The woman I love has multiple male friends. They are exceptional guys, and they are secure in their position as a friend.

It takes an exceptional guy to be friends with a woman without getting needy and creepy on her.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/