coca

Why do Girls get angry when Guy try to have standards???

76 posts in this topic

This thread is frankly hilarious. What's the point here?

You don't want to learn anything, you're just overgeneralizing female population by asking such question. And honestly you seem a little frustrated and bitter about women.  

If it's helps you somehow, both men and women are biased, they're both selfish and they both want to appear high value. Asking why "women get angry when man has standards" is gross overgeneralization based on one video you saw on the internet. 

@somegirl As long as guys are not getting laid or having relationships they will complain. Sorry but it is just the way they are...

To them this shit is like food, not getting it feels like starving.

Trust me, those that do not complain on forums complain to their friends in real life when they drink something together.

@somegirl Right? What's the fucking point? Why not just try to make the situation better for oneself, instead of constant bitching about "women are this, women are that, blah blah blah"

@Peter Miklis @somegirl If you don't wanna see threads about dating and sexuality, then dont go on this part of the forum. The point is to point out female hypocrisy, have y'all actually bothered watching the full video?? It is not a gross over generalization, as men have a much harder time deceiving about their sexual value. 

2 hours ago, coca said:

If you don't wanna see threads about dating and sexuality

@coca Oh no, we like threads about dating and sexuality. Just not this one, because it's not constructive. Pointing the finger at a group (any group) of people is bordering on hatespeech, so watch it.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@coca If I wanted to see a compilation of red pill talking points, I'd just go on youtube.

But like, whatever dude, do what you want I don't care? just sayin', complaining does nothing for you or anyone.

The fact that 90 percent of dating related complain threads are made by guys in this forum shows a lot. Why you think that is everyone? Why the females are not complaining as much as males are (they are but a lot less). If dating is struggle for both genders then shouldnt the complain rate be 50-50 instead of 90-10? I would be curious to know.

@Karmadhi you don't look at the number of men on this forum and the number of women on the forum.

Do you see a glaring difference in the total numbers?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

17 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

The fact that 90 percent of dating related complain threads are made by guys in this forum shows a lot. Why you think that is everyone? Why the females are not complaining as much as males are (they are but a lot less). If dating is struggle for both genders then shouldnt the complain rate be 50-50 instead of 90-10? I would be curious to know.

Also know that women aren't very open about their issues.

We still live in times where women are disproportionately shamed an awful lot when they complain about anything.

@Preety_India Looking at feminists at the west i do not think this is the case at all. Most people here are from western countries. I am sure in some eastern countries women get shamed a lot especially if they are religious countries.

Also this is annonymous this forum anyway.

@Karmadhi even if there is Feminism, it doesn't impact male attitude.

Men tend to look begrudgingly at women who complain.

Even if women are allowed to complain in the West, they're generally mocked at.

Men think that a complaining woman is very undesirable.

This automatically discourages women from opening up.

@Preety_India And complaining man are seen as weak and pathetic starting from our beloved admin of this forumn to most of it's members. Being looked badly at for dating complaining is honestly judged when both sexes do it. 

@Preety_India That is a good argument. Honestly i do not know  the actual ratios since a lot of the members of this forumn have asexual names and profile pictures (me being an example).

@Karmadhi eh don't lie. :P You know the truth that the women are too few here. No excuses about that. It's kinda heavily imbalanced in terms of numbers.

Edited by Preety_India

18 hours ago, coca said:

men have a much harder time deceiving about their sexual value. 

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Who knows why women has so many standars. Have a  hard time understanding what’s the point of having unrealistic standards, if it hinders them from getting into a fulfilling relationship. As long as a man is not broke, keeps a good hygiene and is decently healthy, has decent social skills and takes care himself in general he should be good enough. Then the rest would come down to how she is feeling while their together and how much she trust him. And of course, it should go the other way around aswell. Hopefully gender roles traditional and modern ones will be gone in the future, and we won’t have this issue. A world without gender based expectations, where both females and males is free to take fulltime care of their children if they want, being a fulltime businessperson, what ever they want, and gender based prejuidice, males and females respecting each other for who they are independent of their gender and sex. 

Btw: Maybe some competion within female social groups can acount for their high standards? Would be interesting to have a female view if this is the case. Anyways, that’s my two cents on the matter. 

looking forward to get completally butchered in the comments, center perspectives tend to get a lot of shit, but I have to speak my mind, so be it. 

Edited by Anders Saether