coca

Why do Girls get angry when Guy try to have standards???

76 posts in this topic

@coca  I'm assuming you're single.

Instead of focusing on what you don't want - how about focusing on what you do want?

What do you want in a woman?

Where could you meet someone like that?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

28 minutes ago, flowboy said:

Why would a woman's "sexual value" be influenced by how many people she slept with?

Explain that.

IDK why but the reality is:

A man's value increases the more sexual partners he has.

A woman's value decreases the more sexual partners she has.

Just ask around to ANY man: -''Would you rather you girlfriend having a 100 body count or a 10 body count.?''

You and I know the answer.

5 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

IDK why but the reality is:

Just ask around to ANY man: -''Would you rather you girlfriend having a 100 body count or a 10 body count.?''

That sounds like she's killed people.

I'm not saying that that bias doesn't exist - it exists in me as well. But it only comes up when I am feeling jealous and insecure.

My issue is with the unwillingness to introspect

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy Nobody here is unwilling to introspect bro, your starting to say nonsense at this point, stay on topic, others here are giving you valid reasons on top of mine

@Arcangelo

Because people will laugh behind my back.

Because is like buying a used car with a lot of mileage.

Because I have been conditioned to only have sex with them not to be in a relationship with them.

Because it gives you a bad reputation.

I am so glad I am redpilled man and that I don't have to deal with none of this bullshit.

This is real honesty, and it is because the same way women are wired by evolution to be attracted to certain things, men are too, evolutional instincts to want to know that the kid your having is yours, the same way women have evolutional instincts to have a strong leader to preserve themselves and children, its all survival. 

Edited by coca

13 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

You are right in the sense of screening for people who are extremely reckless and impulsive, but I don't think a big deal should be made of it, or made so black and white. In my experience you should be in the moment in a relationship and not dwell over the past. Find out who they are as a person currently, and what kind of relationship you think you can build with them, that's what matters.

You can piece together a vague understanding of someone's history through different conversations and stories, but not so explicitly like "exactly how many people have you slept with?". Not only does it summon pointless feelings of inadequacy or insecurity, and mistrust - it's just too confrontational and a possible relationship killer.

I NEVER ask how many guys a girl has slept with, and I don't EVER answer if I'm asked. I just smirk and play coy ;)

You want to create an aura of mystery, cool, and security.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Omgg 

Guys do consider women read these threads. When they see stuff like this consider how they might feel. Let's try to transcend this a little bit, this a very old school idea, at least to me. A women's past has nothing do with her present. Nor is anything wrong with it in the first place, it is social conditioning.. 

I can relate if it triggers you but do consider how it may effect others 

Edited by Jacob Morres

20 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

No, the man's value increases the more women are interested in him and want to fuck him. Not the same thing.

22 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Birds of feather flock together. The value may be low in your eyes, but not in the eyes of a promiscious guy. Promiscious guy doesn't wanna deal with an inexperienced girl and her bullshit, he wants proper blowjobs.

Women that i know who has slept with lots of guys are deemed low value and there is no question about it. You could fuck them, but you could never take them seriosly.

@krasThe same way weak needy guys who are not strong leaders, and are not confident don't get taken seriously by women, and there is no question about it. 

@Jacob MorresPlease read the post carefully, you are who this thread was created for. 

You guys are deeming girls who sleep around unworthy for relationship, and then advising guys to fuck as many women as possible, to not give a fuck about them. So by that retarded logic, YOU should be unworthy for relationship?

@cocaCan you please cite where someone advocated fucking as many girls as possible and not caring about them, this forum is literally just personal projections.

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

@coca  obviously, it wasn't being said by you, what you meant was just having high value qualities, but hey, you wanted an example, so here you go?

Listen, you speak about all these qualities: leader, charismatic, dominant, blah blah blah... how the fuck do you wanna learn these personality traits? Out of thin air?

You are shooting yourself in the foot with this slut shaming shit. Literaly, it means less sex for you and for everyone. Why would anyone want that?

Another thing to consider is this: would you want your girl to be with you out of fear of being called a slut? Or would you want your girl to be with you because you're the best for her and she doesn't need anyone else?

Okay, this subforum is literally turning into shit.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

That sounds like she's killed people.

hehe!

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

I'm not saying that that bias doesn't exist - it exists in me as well. But it only comes up when I am feeling jealous and insecure.

My issue is with the unwillingness to introspect

It  is a double standard for sure, and yeah insecurity has lot to do with it.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I NEVER ask how many guys a girl has slept with, and I don't EVER answer if I'm asked. I just smirk and play coy

Me neither, is common sense: don't ask questions if you don't wanna know the answers.

1 hour ago, Peter Miklis said:

he wants proper blowjobs.

Agree. The best sex I have ever had was with a ''high mileage'' woman (not a pro) a civilian. Her reputation preceded her.

If I were Leo or a mod I'd close this thread immediately.

The lack of quality and construct-awareness is unbefitting of this forum.

"WhY dO GiRlS gEt aNgRy wHeN GuY tRy tO hAvE sTaNdaRdS???"

LOL

It's Love.