coca

Why do Girls get angry when Guy try to have standards???

76 posts in this topic

Something I have been noticing a lot recently, is hypocrisy surrounding female and male long term dating standards. Notions of feminism, women rights, and equality encourage women to set healthy standards based on their values of attraction, a man should be independent, provide for himself, a dominant leader, confident,charming,tall,etc. 

However, when men try to set standards based on their values of attraction such as, a girl should not be fat and take care of her appearance, should not slurp up and open her jay for every homeboy on the block, women frantically start running in screaming SEXIST MISOGNIST SLUT SHAME INSECURE INCEL sToP JudGinG whAT WE dO wItH oUR bODy.

Seriously, what is so wrong and shallow about wanting your long term girlfriend to not be a hoe??

Women want  to deceptively portray purity and innocence using these feminist values to keep their options with high value men open, this is the equivalent of a man lying about his social/financial status and being outraged at a beautiful woman being disappointed when she finds out the truth. 

There should and are social consequences for girls using years 18-30 of inherited sexual value (cock carousel) that is barely worked for handing it out to everyone on the street and after "maturing" and valuing long term commitment and relationships. 

It should be a mans right to honestly know about a woman's sexual history before making a decision about long term commitment, and there is nothing misogynistic about rejecting and not taking seriously girls that sleep around, the same way girls reject weak guys who are not strong leaders. 

Edited by coca

None of this is based on real personal experiences by you, is it?

You're just reading toxic shit online, and now you're poisoning the well here.

Do everyone a favor and get on a healthier information diet.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy Seriously, what is so wrong and shallow about wanting your long term girlfriend to not be a hoe??

@flowboy Promiscuous woman 

What is toxic or  unhealthy about anything I posted? 

What's wrong with being promiscuous?

5 minutes ago, coca said:

What is toxic or  unhealthy about anything I posted? 

It's judgmental and fear-based. People who think like this usually fear female sexuality and want to control and contain it.

And it's hypocritical. People who think like this usually don't mind getting a lot of sexual experience themselves. If they can even get it, because with a judgmental attitude, it's very unlikely that a women will feel comfortable enough with you to have sex.

The truth is women like sex, and it's their right to enjoy it in any way they please, with whomever they please.

And if you judge them for it, then they won't give you the good sex they are capable of.

Or more likely, none at all ;)

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

A value judgment on how many people someone has slept with, makes no sense - after all, you have much better sex with someone who's had some experience.

People who slut shame (and that's what you're doing) are just afraid that she's been with another man in the past who has a bigger dick, better moves, or is just in general a better man.

@flowboy Dude you are literally the reason I made this post. LOL

1. When did I ever say that women dont like sex or that its not their right to enjoy it in any way they please, these are your personal projections. 

2. Its not hypocritical because men and woman judge sex differently, and because woman inherit their sexual value, while men have to earn it. 

3. Where is the fear?? When did I say I want to control female sexuality? 

dude I literally said I dont want my LONG TERM GIRLFRIEND TO BE A HOE LOL 

Then talk to your long time girlfriend about it, not us ;)

What's her name?

1 minute ago, coca said:

dude I literally said I dont want my LONG TERM GIRLFRIEND TO BE A HOE LOL 

Why don't you want her to be a "hoe"?

You can choose partner whom shares similar or same values as you do, that's your freedom. But you can't demand someone else to adopt your values. If you do this, you are overstepping boundaries, and the result is someone else feeling shamed or put down for being a lesser person than you see yourself. 

I think that's essentially what makes these kind of topics impossible to keep constructive unless everyone really tries to give constructive explanations why they feel differently, so that it's easier to see what other perspectives there are, to easier expand one's own perspectives. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@coca  Why would a woman's "sexual value" be influenced by how many people she slept with?

Explain that.

@Eph75 Who is demanding anyone to adopt my values dude you are literally speaking nonsense.

@aurum @flowboyBecause girls release bonding chemicals when they have sex which starts fucking up her head the more dick she racks up, also high value women only have sex with highly value men, as there is little high value men in comparison to the general population, by definition girls who have high body counts sleep with low value men.  

5 minutes ago, coca said:

which starts fucking up her head the more dick she racks up

Fucking up her head how?

Like specifically, how does this work? Any science you can link?

@flowboy You can go ahead and do your own research on oxytocin , the second supporting argument I made is a sufficient reason. 

Edited by coca

7 minutes ago, coca said:

Who is demanding anyone to adopt my values dude you are literally speaking nonsense.

It makes perfect sense to me, but it flies over your head because you lack experience. (I assume)

How long was your longest relationship? How many girls have you been with?

2 minutes ago, coca said:

@flowboy You can go ahead and do your own research on oxytocin , the second supporting argument I made is a sufficient reason. 

Thanks for showing that you don't actually know what you are talking about. Burden of proof is on you here, sir. If women get brain damage from sleeping around, that's quite a bold claim to make, so you gotta back it up with some reeeal solid rationale + personal experience.

Which you can't.

Because you're just repeating what random internet people said

1 hour ago, coca said:

Seriously, what is so wrong and shallow about wanting your long term girlfriend to not be a hoe??

This is transferring own values onto someone else, if expecting someone else to live up to it. 

Even if that someone else has double standards, that's their values.

It may feel wrong to you, but that's something you can own, and control - your choices and reactions that is. 

It doesn't mean that your values are unsound. It just means that you can't transfer your values onto others. 

You can inspire others to change. 

You can choose someone who share similar values to yours. 

But you can't expect others to adopt your values. 

This applies to all values, and all people, not just in this case, and to you. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

36 minutes ago, aurum said:

Why don't you want her to be a "hoe"?

Because people will laugh behind my back.

Because is like buying a used car with a lot of mileage.

Because I have been conditioned to only have sex with them not to be in a relationship with them.

Because it gives you a bad reputation.

I am so glad I am redpilled man and that I don't have to deal with none of this bullshit.