integral

Treatment for Rape Trauma and Nympho disorder?

30 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

If I were in your shoes, I would get in touch with the girl's father and inform him about what has happened. 

It's easy for you to say. 

What if he gets drunk and beats her so much she ends up hospitalized.

It seems in line with someone who rapes 9 year old girls. 

44 minutes ago, Opo said:

It's easy for you to say. 

What if he gets drunk and beats her so much she ends up hospitalized.

It seems in line with someone who rapes 9 year old girls. 

Her father is not the rapist, her stepfather is. It was mentioned early on in the thread that her father is a good guy who is currently unaware of the rape. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Her father is not the rapist, her stepfather is. It was mentioned early on in the thread that her father is a good guy who is currently unaware of the rape. 

Oh. 

Then I think that he should respect her wishes. 

Just now, Opo said:

Oh. 

Then I think that he should respect her wishes. 

Who should respect her wishes? The OP? 

Currently, the girl wants to keep it all a secret while she's still in danger of this happening again.

If her mother isn't helping her, her father needs to know so that she can be somewhere that's out of harm's way. 

And the OP is an adult and would be wise to inform her father of her abuse. A 32 year old should not be keeping his knowledge of the rape of a child a secret from her dad. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Currently, the girl wants to keep it all a secret while she's still in danger of this happening again.

If her mother isn't helping her, her father needs to know so that she can be somewhere that's out of harm's way. 

And the OP is an adult and would be wise to inform her father of her abuse. A 32 year old should not be keeping his knowledge of the rape of a child a secret from her dad. 

Yea she should definitely move. Her father will probably accept her with open arms even without knowing why she left. 

She probably wants to keep it a secret so she's treated like a normal human being. All that bullshit afterwards could be worse than the rape itself. 

If someone raped my sister when she was 9 and my father found out he would kill him 100%.

This isn't so simple. 

11 minutes ago, Opo said:

Yea she should definitely move. Her father will probably accept her with open arms even without knowing why she left. 

She probably wants to keep it a secret so she's treated like a normal human being. All that bullshit afterwards could be worse than the rape itself. 

If someone raped my sister when she was 9 and my father found out he would kill him 100%.

This isn't so simple. 

I know that it isn't so simple. This is why I didn't tell the OP to go directly to the authorities. I've been in a situation that's milder but similar in nature with a family friend who was staying at our house. And I know I wouldn't have wanted to go through court trials and all that. But because my father and stepmother knew and kicked him out, it was a one time incident.

Her father or some other adult in her family should know, so that they can take her out of harm's way. She's not safe where she is right now. It's not okay to not do anything. 

Emotionalmastery.org

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Her father or some other adult in her family should know, so that they can take her out of harm's way. She's not safe where she is right now. It's not okay to not do anything. 

I'm not saying not to do anything. 

I just don’t think that it's necessary to tell that to her father in order for her to move to him. If she has to say something she can say that something happened but that she's not ready to go into details yet and that when she is she'll tell him. 

I think that it's important to respect her wishes so she learns that she can trust someone. 

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

We had a talk about it just now, it seems some how her father knows about it and apparently it was "settled" in court. The step-father is not allowed to be in the same room as her, but they are still living in the same house. I'm not sure if this is a lie she was told, for she was to young to understand anything when it happened. Is there really a law that would allow this kind of thing? 

She hid the trauma from everyone when it happened, suppressed it so no one knew, acting. The father apparently knows it happened but does not know of the trauma or how serious her issues are. 

She has also not givin me her consent to speak to her father and would considerate it a betrayal of some kind. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

31 minutes ago, integral said:

We had a talk about it just now, it seems some how her father knows about it and apparently it was "settled" in court. The step-father is not allowed to be in the same room as her, but they are still living in the same house. I'm not sure if this is a lie she was told, for she was to young to understand anything when it happened. Is there really a law that would allow this kind of thing? 

She hid the trauma from everyone when it happened, suppressed it so no one knew, acting. The father apparently knows it happened but does not know of the trauma or how serious her issues are. 

She has also not givin me her consent to speak to her father and would considerate it a betrayal of some kind. 

I'm certain that that can't be true. If her step-father was outed that way to where things were settled in court, he wouldn't be allowed within several thousand feet of any child. 

I would start looking for advice online about this. I'm sure that you're not the only one to have found yourself in this position. But you have to do something about this as the adult. And I understand that it might feel like betrayal to speak to her father about this. But the real betrayal would be to do nothing about it. 

Emotionalmastery.org

44 minutes ago, Emerald said:

And I understand that it might feel like betrayal to speak to her father about this. But the real betrayal would be to do nothing about it. 

The rationalizations tho..