StarStruck

Pickup is leading to frustration

136 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I know it but I notice I'm not capable of focusing on LP with all of my heart because I have a broken heart and I'm seeking love.

You've got to learn how to Love Yourself @StarStruck.  It's always down to that... You will be your biggest provider and then the world will reflect that energy.

I'm sending you all my compassion. You indeed seems to be very sad and broken hearted.

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@ll Ontology ll

I'm stopping with pickup and going to do some healing with Teal Swan. I really feel like not living right now after that girl sidetracked me.  This is not healthy. Even if I wanted to continue with pickup I can't. 

It's great that you are working with Teal Swan. Check also Emerald's channel for working with your emotion and healing your relationship with the Feminine. Leo's video on Self-Love is also really great.

I'm sorry for your pain, but it seems like this is exactly what you needed. You need this healing. Looking in this direction will give you far better results than if your pick up journey had gone smoothly so far. 

Courage!

Association with the wise is the root cause for obliterating all misery. -  Tripura Rahasya

Posted (edited)

On 7/13/2021 at 1:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

WAY way lower.

And logistics are almost never right.

Realistically close rate is less than 1 in 100.

If you are approaching girls and hoping for a 1 in 10 close rate, you are out of your mind dog.

Typical sales close rates are 0.5-2%

I've been told that the highest anyone has ever gotten for a success lay rate was consistently with 1 out of every 5 girls he approached, all of which have been same day or same night lays. This has been done by the legendary Gunwitch, Allen Reyes who is truly an elite level PUA or master seducer. 

A 40-50% success rate would only happen with an elite seducer and even then probably on extremely rare occasions.

Edited by Hardkill

@StarStruck Maybe the stopping to care and breaking free from seeking is what is gonna do it for you.

@StarStruck Let's take this slower. What is your learning methodology for any of this? I want to hear about that. I want to know a little more about your mindset as well and make sure its in the right direction. Wisdom is about computing long term consequences and then choosing the judgement that best serves. It would be good if you could open up a little about what you're doing here, other people may chime in as well but take in advance that unless I directly say I don't endorse them. You've had some shakiness in this direction. Let's level that up for you here now by getting you grounded in the right process that feeds a good learning loop for you.

꧁◍❅◍❅◍❅◍❅◍(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->     𝒳    >-.¸¸.·`¯´·.¸¸.·`¯( ◍❅◍❅◍❅◍❅◍꧂

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉  𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 ᥴ᥅ꫀꪖꪻ꠸ꪜ꠸ꪻꪗ  ▉ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

ℝ ⁼ ᴬ¹ 𝕩 ᴬ² > 𝕊^ᵂ < ᴿ~ ⁼ ᴹ ⁽ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘˢⁱᵛⁱᵗʸ⁾

3 hours ago, ll Ontology ll said:

@StarStruck Let's take this slower. What is your learning methodology for any of this? I want to hear about that. I want to know a little more about your mindset as well and make sure its in the right direction. Wisdom is about computing long term consequences and then choosing the judgement that best serves. It would be good if you could open up a little about what you're doing here, other people may chime in as well but take in advance that unless I directly say I don't endorse them. You've had some shakiness in this direction. Let's level that up for you here now by getting you grounded in the right process that feeds a good learning loop for you.

Very deep inside I just want love from a girl. I'm not able to because I have trouble with dissociation from my feelings. Currently I'm focusing on being able to freely express myself by being connected to my emotions. I have trouble doing that because I freeze up. I made a lottt of progress on this front but I still do get the "medusa-complex".  It is a tough nut to crack. I'm reading some books on trauma healing and I will read some books on shadow work, confidence, archetypes and probably some other stuff.

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck You need to build your own learning process. Of your own design. We can work on it here if you like. I'll be away for a little while though but I'll be back (no tech policy I've instituted while I'm away for the next some days).

We can build learning algorithms for many things and they're very useful, what we don't realise though is that we're always following behavioural algorithms without even being aware of it. Self control is the institutionalisation of learning algorithms that parallel our foresight in the context of how I defined wisdom above, aka, we are disciplined in following a procedure of our own personal design (unless we can't improve the one we learn from someone else for the time being) to optimise one of our purposes on this planet and arguably the universe as a whole, learning. Once we learn, we integrate those patterns into adaptations that call on that described self control in that manner.

I want you to start thinking about what learning algorithm you could create for when you do pickup if that's what you've truly defined you want to do with your time (I don't have too much time to go into the undercurrents there but we'll work with that for now), not just on your approach but in your reflection of your experiences and then how those experiences translate into iterative (i.e. either new or slightly improved) actions for yourself. The path of mastery is paved more with # of iterative moves more than it is number of hours, so in the case of first securing self love which needs to come before love from a woman, you want to make the least amount of moves you have to by making the best iterations you could make. This is analogous to the game Tower of Hanoi which you can look up, many games and how we play them are analogous to how we should be thinking about various environments and how to adapt to them. And not just for pickup, as a subset to pickup I want you to start thinking about algorithms you could follow to process your emotions and thoughts better and better. 

I'll give you just one lax example that you'll no doubt be able to improve upon with some effort:

Emotional Intelligence (processing) algorithm:

1. identify the emotion with words

2. connect the emotion to a memory

3. write about the memory and validate all the emotions in the experience

4. remind yourself of your birthrights aka sovereignty, self love, self respect, personal dignity

5. Create adaptive strategies that are based on you having fulfilled step 4

6. now act based on number 4 while continuing steps 1 to 3 as an iterative learning process that continually advances your psychological development

You've got this.

Let me know how it goes keep us all updated here we all want to here about your progress, ask any questions you like we're all learning here (keeping in mind all previous comments I've made on your thread). Best.

Edited by ll Ontology ll

꧁◍❅◍❅◍❅◍❅◍(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->     𝒳    >-.¸¸.·`¯´·.¸¸.·`¯( ◍❅◍❅◍❅◍❅◍꧂

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉  𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 ᥴ᥅ꫀꪖꪻ꠸ꪜ꠸ꪻꪗ  ▉ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

ℝ ⁼ ᴬ¹ 𝕩 ᴬ² > 𝕊^ᵂ < ᴿ~ ⁼ ᴹ ⁽ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘˢⁱᵛⁱᵗʸ⁾

18 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I've been told that the highest anyone has ever gotten for a success lay rate was consistently with 1 out of every 5 girls he approached,

Bullshit

The best guys who go out constantly only sleep with maybe 30 girls per year. 30/year would be master pro level. And to get those 30 they approach 1000+

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

I read somewhere from a top guy that top guys have around 10 percent close ratio for each number they get. So 10.000 phone numbers would result in 1000 girls.

6 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I read somewhere from a top guy that top guys have around 10 percent close ratio for each number they get. So 10.000 phone numbers would result in 1000 girls.

Well that seems a terrible ratio.

It must depends also in how you get that number.

There's some girls that just will you their number so you finish the interaction Lol.

A thought can´t ever tell you how you feel.

Posted (edited)

@Javfly33 I think it takes online game, daygame and night game into account.

Not using online while learning to get girls is a dumb mistake imo. USE ALL CHANNELS!! Maybe online dating will get you 1 lay a year, who the fuck cares. It takes a lot of work to make a good profile, true, in terms of getting high quality pictures etc. However once that is over it is kind of autopilot. Just swipe while taking a shit and set up logistics for dates. It does not need to be your only source or main source, just 1 out of many. Consider it as passive income.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Bullshit

The best guys who go out constantly only sleep with maybe 30 girls per year. 30/year would be master pro level. And to get those 30 they approach 1000+

So much work for what? Atracttive or rich guys could do 30 girls for one month if they want, but it is what it is. 

Edited by kras

40 minutes ago, kras said:

So much work for what? Atracttive or rich guys could do 30 girls for one month if they want, but it is what it is. 

The numbers don't look very real for me.

I've only did like 8-10 approaches some years ago and it gave me 3 dates. And I was a total noob/virgin with 0 theory of attraction.

Doesn't seem realistic that with approaching +1000 girls in a year you will only fuck 30. Wtf? 

I mean Leo must had done a tremendous work in pick up, and I am a noob so it's not like he doesn't know what he's talking about. But 30 seems very low. 

A thought can´t ever tell you how you feel.

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The numbers don't look very real for me.

I've only did like 8-10 approaches some years ago and it gave me 3 dates. And I was a total noob/virgin with 0 theory of attraction.

Doesn't seem realistic that with approaching +1000 girls in a year you will only fuck 30. Wtf? 

I mean Leo must had done a tremendous work in pick up, and I am a noob so it's not like he doesn't know what he's talking about. But 30 seems very low. 

With this amount of work you better get rich, then you wouldn't need this stupid game.

1 minute ago, Lucas-fgm said:

But even when you are rich, you still need some game.

Sure

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Bullshit

I knew a guy ink pickup who banged 50 in a year supposedly. He was also amazingly attractive, so either the exception or exaggerated 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Was it dates or was it sex? You must be quite attractive and have very good logistics if it was sex.

If I recall correctly I have had sex with like 1 in 5 girls who went on a date with me. But I am also a noob and this ratio can be certainly improved.

But I don't think if want to improve it, having a girlfriend is nice, why chase after new people?

@StarStruck From what you're saying, it sounds like dating is too much of a struggle for you.

Do you really think your life is going to get better by having a relationship? I urge you to visualize that situation and look at whether your life actually gets better or worse. Is this something you're 'just getting done' so that you can be done with it?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

@StarStruck From what you're saying, it sounds like dating is too much of a struggle for you.

Do you really think your life is going to get better by having a relationship? I urge you to visualize that situation and look at whether your life actually gets better or worse. Is this something you're 'just getting done' so that you can be done with it?

So I dated this girl a few times and that exponentially improved my quality of life. I started loving myself. Life was so exciting. I was full of life and extra energy to get shit done. It wasn't even a relationship but simply dating her and receiving love and attention from her healed me a little bit. Now she is using the "I'm busy" line for two weeks and I've lost my source of love. She was really like a sun in the darkness. 

@ll Ontology ll thanks. I will think about the algorithms. Do you have any book recommendations on the topic?

Edited by StarStruck

My journal on self-actualization, relationships and dating:

Pickup Express Journal

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So I dated this girl a few times and that exponentially improved my quality of life. I started loving myself. Life was so exciting. I was full of life and extra energy to get shit done. It wasn't even a relationship but simply dating her and receiving love and attention from her healed me a little bit. Now she is using the "I'm busy" line for two weeks and I've lost my source of love. She was really like a sun in the darkness. 

@ll Ontology ll thanks. I will think about the algorithms. Do you have any book recommendations on the topic?

I think you're being excessively attached and dependent.

Heal yourself. You'll always face this problem if you don't heal your void 

Girls can't be your permanent source of joy and when girls sense that, they'll most likely not want to fill those shoes for you. They'll walk away because they don't want the job of being a love supply for you.

You're starting things on the wrong foot.

INFJ loner... .shy girl.. 

Quick access to journal entries